What If: Caiera vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Lets say after Silver Surfer faught Skaar he avoided the slave disc and attacked Skaar once more for his betrayal. Seeing that her son was in need and still feeling that she could change his mind Caiera rises from the ground of Sakaar and attacks Surfer to save her son and buy her people time.

can Surfer defeat the bloodlusted mother of Sakaar without destroying the planet itself. For the purposes of this fight lets say he can't simply absorb her into his board or anything. Fight takes palce all over the planet Sakaar.

remember this is her post death form, not the planet hulk incarnation.

Omega Vision
I'm really not sure he could board absorb current Old-Power-Fused Caiera either way.

I'd say Caiera wins by default though since she's pretty much one with Sakar now and if Surfer can't destroy the planet he's out of options.

Badabing
The Old Power jacked Galactus up. I guess Surfer wouldn't fair any better.

janus77
stalemate, she's not gonna be able to hurt or harm him and he isn't allowed to kill her (blow up the planet) so ... stalemate.

maybe Surfer could neutralise her via TP/planetary orgasm ... he's capable of deploying one...

guy222
caiera

Bouboumaster
I say Silver Surfer

Slaanesh
Surfer

jalek moye
Originally posted by janus77
/planetary orgasm ... he's capable of deploying one...

what exactly is a planetary orgasm?

Omega Vision
I'll bet Caiera fakes a planetary orgasm to make sure Surfer doesn't feel inadequate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.