Spiderman vs. She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in NYC

Who wins?

Mshinu
Shulkie suffocates him. I am sure you got an idea how. cool

DarthDaniel1001
Spider-Man. I'm pretty sure this fight has happened before.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Mshinu
Shulkie suffocates him. I am sure you got an idea how. cool can i be spiderman? eek! eek! eek!

Johnny Sorrow
Mismatch tsk tsk tsk.

Wild Shadow
she hulk easy

jalek moye
He actually is capable of beating her

Wild Shadow
she isnt titania... she hulk wont have an emotional breakdown in mid combat from spideys insults and her frustration of not able to hit him...

but i agree spidey has the potential to beat she hulk..

guy222
S-M

WhiteWitchKing
She Hulk wins.

Juk3n
Originally posted by jalek moye
He actually is capable of beating her

not for anything close to a majority, personally i think Shulkie wins 10/10, but she gets tagged a fair few times, maybe gets a bloody nose or two in a few of the bouts. But i can simply see her outlasting him.

DarthDaniel1001
Spidey once knocked her pretty damn far with just one punch. Plus, he's much more agile.

Digi
In a forum battle, Shulky can chain-thunderclap then pound him for the win. In a comic she'd have a much, much harder time and Parker might actually take a majority. On KMC though, S-Hulk 9/10, possibly 10/10.

byrdgang21
I thought this would make a good fight b/c IMO Spidey is a very high class street leveler while I consider Shulk to be a low class brick. Plus Spidey is much more agile and able to fight at a distance.

Omega Vision
Shulkie 9.879/10

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Digi
In a forum battle, Shulky can chain-thunderclap then pound him for the win. In a comic she'd have a much, much harder time and Parker might actually take a majority. On KMC though, S-Hulk 9/10, possibly 10/10. Why only in a comic? The arena is NY so he's got a lot of options. Not disagreeing just curios.

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, She Hulk will be too busy getting all the webing out of her hair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.