whiplash vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1ST Fight marvel comics
2. the one you see in iron man 2

Magneto1982
Colossus......I think he'll be able to brush off a steroid freak twirling torture whips big grin

colossulrage
ya the whips wont hurt him..so BIG C takes it!

Colossus-Big C
the whips cut race cars in half and serously damaged ironmans armor

colossulrage
i think current colossus armored form is more durable than the race car and iron man armor and when iron man got close enough to punch him it was over fast.. so same goes for colossus except when colossus hits him he's dead

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the whips cut race cars in half and serously damaged ironmans armor

First off, F1 racers are made of extremely light alloys and plastics, which is one of the reasons they go so fast.

Secondly, he damaged Ironmans suitcase armor, which was obviously made for the specific purpose of being an on the scene solution. He can't just go home and put on full armor if there's a bad guy right there.

Colossus yanks him by his tentacles, then beats him to death...in both scenarios.

DarthDaniel1001
Colossus. However, if this is Whiplash in the armor he wore at the end, then he may strand a chance.

the ninjak
Couldn't Comics Whiplash's whip go through pretty much anything?
Like a Whip light sabre.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the ninjak
Like a Whip light sabre. it can?

KingD19
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Colossus. However, if this is Whiplash in the armor he wore at the end, then he may strand a chance.

I love how they mixed Whiplash with Crimson Dynamo, and yeah, he stands a much better chance, but he still loses a majority.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Like a Whip light sabre.

And not as far as I'm aware of....it's also called a Lightwhip by the way.

DarthDaniel1001
Hooray! A fellow Star Wars buff!

KingD19
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Hooray! A fellow Star Wars buff!

Lol, not many of us on the comic vs thread, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.