Which x-man survives?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossulrage
Strong Guy vs Warpath vs Colossus...set in the savage land. Who walks away alive?

Mindset
Colossus

r0nm0n88
colossus easy. his durabilty will allow him to easily outlast these guys.

Lord Feron
This is the savage land right... so no powers right? Or am I wrong? Is so I'm going with Warpath. Got knifes and skills to use them.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord Feron
so no powers right? Why?

Lord Feron
I thought the savage land strips mutants of their powers. Or am I crazy?

Parmaniac
I haven't read any story that was setted in the savage land but in Secret Invasion everyone kept his powers IIRC

The Nuul
I thought the savage land strips mutants of their powers. Or am I crazy?

Last time I checked about the SL, yes....you are correct.

Wild Shadow
it screws with mutant powers but it doesnt complete turn them off.. i think the only time it did that was when magneto was in control of the Sl with tech..

Lord Feron
I mean if they are all powered, Colossus takes it.

If not, Im inclined to go with Warpath.

thanks for making it clear colossalrage... miffed

colossulrage
I mean if they are all powered, Colossus takes it.

If not, Im inclined to go with Warpath.

thanks for making it clear colossalrage... miffed haha calm down savage land i think messes with there powers a little but in this instance poweres are on so no reason to get miffed.lol

Flameback
Originally posted by colossulrage
haha calm down savage land i think messes with there powers a little but in this instance poweres are on so no reason to get miffed.lol

About darn time you let us know how it's going down, Colossulrage! Geez!! laughing out loud

Oh yeah, and to answer the question, Colossus wins with powers. Just in case...Warpath wins with no powers. stick out tongue

Konton
I recall Scott and Emma using their powers liberally in the Savage Land.

KingD19
Colossus used his powers in the Savage Land, he killed that T-Rex then had the threesome remember? He got a kid out of it, lol.

With powers, Colossus wins.

Without powers....Colossus wins if Warpath doesn't have his knives. If he gets to keep them, Warpath wins.

Without powers, wouldn't Strong Guy die?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Konton
I recall Scott and Emma using their powers liberally in the Savage Land. Yes and that was recently well last summer i think

colossulrage
its really just if the writer wants to use it to his /her advantage in the story

KillAll
wouldnt strong guy put up one hell of a fight against colossus, if not WIN???

KingD19
Originally posted by KillAll
wouldnt strong guy put up one hell of a fight against colossus, if not WIN???

With powers....no

Without powers.....no

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KillAll
wouldnt strong guy put up one hell of a fight against colossus, if not WIN??? He cound't gain a edge against Rockslide. Colossus slapped Rockslide around a few times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.