These guys VS cyborg superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
iron man
war machine
iron man hulk buster
tri sentinel
nimrod
iron lad
cable

team has prep

The Nuul
Fail thread.

None of them can resist Hanks Technopathy.

Maybe Cable, he has the only shot....maybe.

Wild Shadow
billgates and vista..

cable's only hope is mind rape as jesus cable... massive fail thread and i am sure colossus was warned yesterday of such threads

JakeTheBank
Maybe Jesus Cable. Maybe.

Colossus-Big C
tri sentinel has shields on the interior and exterior of his body and can regenerate on top of that

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Maybe Jesus Cable. Maybe. this is jesus cable

JakeTheBank
I'd still vote for Cyborg in the end.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
billgates and vista..

cable's only hope is mind rape as jesus cable... massive fail thread and i am sure colossus was warned yesterday of such threads i actually think any of these guys can take him 1 on 1,

he fights all at the same time then and they have prep

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i actually think any of these guys can take him 1 on 1,

he fights all at the same time then and they have prep

WTF, man. W-T-F. You honestly think that any of them could fight Cyborg one on one? Besides Jesus Cable, they would all get either wrecked or hacked from the on-set.

All at the same time, Cyborg's technopathy still ravages most of them easily. How much prep do they have?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul

None of them can resist Hanks Technopathy.

Maybe Cable, he has the only shot....maybe. i heard iron lad is atleast 1000 years in advance of iron man.

Johnny Sorrow
i heard iron lad is atleast 1000 years in advance of iron man.

Doesn't mean he can't be hacked. Iron Lad isn't a fighter either.

Colossus-Big C
WTF, man. W-T-F. You honestly think that any of them could fight Cyborg one on one? Besides Jesus Cable, they would all get either wrecked or hacked from the on-set.

All at the same time, Cyborg's technopathy still ravages most of them easily. How much prep do they have? enough prep to prepare for his technopathy,

and how advance is this technopathy? whos the most powerful guy he used it on?

Wild Shadow
he used it on the source wall no expression apokoliptic tech... kryptonian tech.. Oan Tech.. need i go on?

Colossus-Big C
he used it on the source wall no expression apokoliptic tech... kryptonian tech.. Oan Tech.. need i go on? these guys have prepared for the technopathy.
and if he still stomps then heck he cant use it miffed

also how did he use it on the source wall? erm

iceman24567
he used it on the source wall no expression apokoliptic tech... kryptonian tech.. Oan Tech.. need i go on? Yes continue confused

JakeTheBank
these guys have prepared for the technopathy

What does that even mean? Even without using offensive technopathy, Henshaw is still a Kryptonian class guy and can as easily speed blitz as he can pull a Coast City and nuke everyone.

Wild Shadow
in order to be prepped for cyborg they would need to have actual detail knowledge of his capabilities...

so far general knowledge is he is a super clone cyborg technopathy to what limit unknown..

they dont have the lvl of technology to adequately prep for him and his physical stats nor his power rings...

JakeTheBank
Not to mention he can seriously and easily tank everything they guys can throw at him. It's still a stomp, unless team has outlandish prep time.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes continue confused War World tech... White house, Lex Luther tech.. John Henry Tech armor...skynet terminator tech ...

Colossus-Big C
in order to be prepped for cyborg they would need to have actual detail knowledge of his capabilities...

so far general knowledge is he is a super clone cyborg technopathy to what limit unknown..

they dont have the lvl of technology to adequately prep for him and his physical stats nor his power rings... okay then
what if i add the high evolutionary? i think his suit might be able to take it

iceman24567
If they all fight him at the same time they might stand a chance or they could just become his slaves via Manhunters erm

Colossus-Big C
Not to mention he can seriously and easily tank everything they guys can throw at him. It's still a stomp, unless team has outlandish prep time. help me make this a little more even then

iceman24567
War World tech... White house, Lex Luther tech.. John Henry Tech armor...skynet tech terminator tech ... hawt

iceman24567
help me make this a little more even then Don't put a bunch of metal heads against one of the best technopaths in all comics?

Colossus-Big C
Jesus Cable
Nate
Professor X
emma frost
Exodus
Genesis(cable comics)
Martian Manhunter
vs
Cyborg superman
what about this?

iceman24567
If they can mess with Henshaws consciousness they can win its doubtful though

Parmaniac
If they can mess with Henshaws consciousness they can win its doubtful though You don't think that Nate, Exodus and Martian Manhunter can take him? (Even without TP)

iceman24567
He edited the list after i posted no expression

Johnny Sorrow
Jesus Cable
Nate
Professor X
emma frost
Exodus
Genesis(cable comics)
Martian Manhunter
vs
Cyborg superman
what about this?

Kind of a stomp. Martian Manhunter alone would make Henshaw work for a win.

Parmaniac
He edited the list after i posted no expression Oh haven't seen it

Badabing
facepalm @ thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.