Best Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Won Fei Fon
Not necessarily your favorite film, but the one which has, in your opinion, the best story.

Nephthys
I'd have to think about it but the one that immediately leaps out to me is Fight Club. Interesting and engaging themes, really well thought-out plot-points and sub-text all add up to something that completely draws you in and enables me to still enjoy it after the dozenth viewing. Its serious and introspective without being too serious and manages to maintain its escapist roots. Really well done. It just happens to be a co-incidence that its also my favourite movie as well btw. shifty

That ACDC Chick
i think POTC is one cause everything just comes full circle the entire series
from the sword Will made for Commodor Norrington killing him in the end to the monkey always staying present throughout the series on the sidelines

Mr. Rhythmic
Donnie Darko
Terminator

Menetnashté
I'd give it to Fight Club, but V for Vendetta and Watchmen are also up there with me. I have a hard time thinking about something that's not based off a true story or a book that has a great plot

OnlyCoolMovies
The Truman Show and Being John Malkovich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.