Black Canary vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins?

AsbestosFlaygon
I'm not sure if BC is strong enough to handle a Skrull as skillful as Elektra.

PRAYERRUN
I'm not talking about skrull Elektra, I'm talking about human elektra.

Q99
Depends on their starting range. If there's distance, then BC can use her cry for a solid win. If not, then Elektra'll win though not without taking a few bruises.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Q99
Depends on their starting range. If there's distance, then BC can use her cry for a solid win. If not, then Elektra'll win though not without taking a few bruises.

Ditto.

Juk3n
Gotta be a h2h battle, what idiot would make a thread where one person as an 'instawin' long range attack vs a human who doesn't?
Lol silly rabbit, elektra wins h2h.

Prep-Man
Elektra has powers as well. But if we use both combatants powers, Canary takes it. She could make it interesting hth for a little bit, but Elektra is too strong.

YFZ 350
Canary.

Konton
Canary breaks Elektra's bones into shrapnel with the Canary Cry.

Barring it, Natchios straight up murders Dinah.

namorsubby
Black Canary murks her with the scream.

I honestly think she could take her h2h as well.

Q99
Even if their skill was similar (and I'd put Elektra at an edge, Dinah's lowish in the top tier and 'Tra is highish), Elektra has chi tricks and weapons.

BruceSkywalker
if Canary uses her screams before fight starts she she wins, however if this is simply h2h, than Canary gets beat up

Wild Shadow
if elektra uses her TP right when the fight starts elektra wins.. without either using their powers elektra stomps her

iceman24567
Nah Elektra wouldn't stomp her she would beat her decisively though in straight h2h

aztec
Canary takes the majority, because she's hotter, cooler and a better fighter. big grin

Konton
Originally posted by aztec
Canary takes the majority, because she's hotter, cooler and a better fighter. big grin

Right, right, wrong, wrong.

Prep-Man
Anyone read the latest BOP? If White Canary is indeed Shiva, it looks like Shiva has an skill upgrade.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Anyone read the latest BOP? If White Canary is indeed Shiva, it looks like Shiva has an skill upgrade.

its Shiva, according to the solicits.

and yeah, she stomped all over Dinah and Helena like they were nothing.

Prep-Man
I was hoping it was a new character. Ah, well.

-Pr-
I was hoping it was a new character. Ah, well.

I'm glad it's Shiva, tbh. I like that Simone is going back to what made her book so great in the past.

Prep-Man
Check PM.

Q99

We know that she remakes her style every year- part of why she assumed Prometheus would be a breeze the time she got caught offguard was because she assumed he'd be fighting in one of her old styles and thus be easily countered.

Also, White Canary?? What happened to Jade Canary, Sandra? stick out tongue

Prep-Man
I don't think it's Shiva from the previews I'm reading at DC.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.