Is this routine innapropriate for 7 year old girls?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
Personally, I think this was one hell of a performance

kgkg
Very nice Dance.

But ya it's inappropriate.

you get thorns
Why did the parents allow this?

It is wrong wrong wrong.

The Nuul
Someone pleaseeee dont let RJ come into this thread!

dadudemon
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk

WTF?

Those were little girls dancing like f***in' strippers.

I cannot believe that shit. What happened to being a kid?

However, those girls practiced really really hard for that, and for that, they should be applauded. But they could have at least made the routine more classy and dressed with more clothes.

Ordo
Wow...pedodream.

Ms.Marvel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDvbLWVbi6E

Robtard

That was disgusting, turned it off after 4-5 seconds. Children shouldn't be portrayed in a sexual manner, call me old-fashioned.

inimalist
so, are we just upset with this particular sexualization of girls (ie, to specific stripper music) or the entire industry of childhood dance and beauty competitions

because ya, that is bad, but I see little difference between it and many other dances kids get taught in the classes they attend.

Mindship
Did they win? That would take the cake.

I bet Madison Ave's drooling, dreaming what they'll be able to market to these girls.

Impediment
As the father of a 5 year old girl, I find this appalling, disgusting, and unnerving. I turned off the video after 10 seconds.

The girls may have worked, rehearsed, and practiced the routine, but they are still being victimized.

And people wonder why so many teenage girls are getting pregnant more and more each year.

Impediment
All these girls need is a pole, and they'll be set. So sad.

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist
so, are we just upset with this particular sexualization of girls (ie, to specific stripper music) or the entire industry of childhood dance and beauty competitions

because ya, that is bad, but I see little difference between it and many other dances kids get taught in the classes they attend.

While I find the whole Jonbenet Ramsey deal of dressing your young child up in layers of make-up, tanning saloons etc and having them parade around applauding and to be a form of abuse, imo, this was a bit different, as it was specifically targeted to be sexual.

inimalist
Originally posted by Robtard
While I find the whole Jonbenet Ramsey deal of dressing your young child up in layers of make-up, tanning saloons etc and having them parade around applauding and to be a form of abuse, imo, this was a bit different, as it was specifically targeted to be sexual.

i didn't find it sexual

I'm not attracted to children though...

I get your point, and I'm not saying this isn't in some ways worse (though I'm also not saying that we don't coddle youth with regards to sex either), just that it is simply an extension of a trend that has existed for years.

King Kandy

I agree. I'm not surprised to see this at all, it's just the same as those competitions.

What I find really interesting is how this is basically the ending of "Little Miss Sunshine".

Robtard
i didn't find it sexual

I get your point, and I'm not saying this isn't in some ways worse (though I'm also not saying that we don't coddle youth with regards to sex either), just that it is simply an extension of a trend that has existed for years.

The clothing and the way they moved, didn't strike you to do almost stripper-esque?

Don't think you have to be attracted to children to see it as such. I don't find men attractive, but the way Chip & Dales' dancers dress and move is sexual.

Don't get me wrong either, I'm not comparing this to child-rape, it's inappropriate though, at least to me. Disgusting, it was.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by King Kandy
I agree. I'm not surprised to see this at all, it's just the same as those competitions.

What I find really interesting is how this is basically the ending of "Little Miss Sunshine".

Tell me about it. If I was the director or an editor of that movie, I'd think "Maybe we should tone this scene down a bit". Especially since it was to "Super Freak", a song about a band-whore.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Tell me about it. If I was the director or an editor of that movie, I'd think "Maybe we should tone this scene down a bit". Especially since it was to "Super Freak", a song about a band-whore.

Couple things, that was obviously done for humor, making fun at the childhood competition scene as a whole. Also, that girl's outfit wasn't nearly as revealing as the girls in this video, if it all actually. Trying to remember, think she wore a ballerina-type of outfit.

Quiero Mota
I don't find men attractive

I like how you had to preface that. laughing out loud

King Kandy
CthB71GqYa0

Robtard
I like how you had to preface that. laughing out loud

It was to make a point by using an example.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, definitely inappropriate. Sexualization of kids is damned creepy at any level but that's really really sickening.

chomperx9
if i was a parent i would not aprove of my 7 year old daughter doing that.

Robtard
Originally posted by chomperx9

What if she were 18?

Quiero Mota
It would be legal.

dadudemon
i didn't find it sexual

I got about 30 seconds into the vid before I got the point....but you didn't have to go very far into the vid to see pelvic thrusting, which is sexual...and the whole "stripper-esque" routine was kind-of sexual.

edit -

The clothing and the way they moved, didn't strike you to do almost stripper-esque?

Don't think you have to be attracted to children to see it as such. I don't find men attractive, but the way Chip & Dales' dancers dress and move is sexual.

Don't get me wrong either, I'm not comparing this to child-rape, it's inappropriate though, at least to me. Disgusting, it was.

hahaha

You used the same term I did: stripper-esque.

So funny.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by dadudemon

hahaha

You used the same term I did: stripper-esque.

So funny.

Isn't there already a term for that: burlesque?

chomperx9
What if she were 18? i would still have a talk with her. if she was living under my house then its still my rules

Symmetric Chaos

Wait a second friend, that 7 year old might just be a gold mine. Remember the prosti-tots motto: "pedophilies pay top dollar to have sex with children". Our motto used to be a clever euphemism involving lambs but that's no longer necessary.

Symmetric Chaos
Isn't there already a term for that: burlesque?

No that's when you're similar to a big muscular guy. Or is that burly-esque?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wait a second friend, that 7 year old might just be a gold mine. Remember the prosti-tots motto: "pedophilies pay top dollar to have sex with children". Our motto used to be a clever euphemism involving lambs but that's no longer necessary. i really hope you arent serious there.

Robtard
It would be legal.

It would be; I was trying to make that point that as a parent, he'd still likely not approve of his daughter pelvic-thrusting on stage. Not to take away that 7-year-olds shouldn't do that.

Symmetric Chaos
i really hope you arent serious there.

Because clearly I represent a company named prosti-tots that openly markets child prostitutes.

Robtard
Because clearly I represent a company named prosti-tots that openly markets child prostitutes.

Your fault for not using the Sarcmark(tm).

you get thorns
WTF?

Those were little girls dancing like f***in' strippers.

I cannot believe that shit. What happened to being a kid?

However, those girls practiced really really hard for that, and for that, they should be applauded. But they could have at least made the routine more classy and dressed with more clothes.

We agree on something. Next thing you know we will be drinking beer and reciting dirty limericks together.

Someone look under our respective beds for pods.

jaden101
Hahaha...This thread amuses me...When did you guys get all serious?

Guess it leaves me to say it then....

Well...Don't know about you...But I came.

chomperx9
those girls are a little to young to be dancing around like britney. stuff like that is what attracts child molesters.

dadudemon
Originally posted by you get thorns
We agree on something. Next thing you know we will be drinking beer and reciting dirty limericks together.

Someone look under our respective beds for pods.

lol!

We agree on lots of things.

Originally posted by jaden101

I conetemplated posting that...but...I was just too appalled to make a joke about it. But, yeah, I'm the guy that usually posts "I came" on the most odd times for videos on teh internetz.

§P0oONY
I don't think it's really a big deal, the children don't know what sex or even the notion of being sexy is, so to them the dance is innocent...

I think being appaled at this kind of thing is why children are being made conform to the paedo obsessed culture or today. It;s jsut children dancing... It's not sexualising them because neither the children or normal adults should find it sexual.

The only thing I have a problem with is the fact that children are being preasured into these sorts of competitions by pushy parents.

Put it this way... children should be able to do it if they want, simply because to them it's just a fun dance. If some sick pervert finds it attractive that shouldn't be the child's responsibility. I hate this cotton wool culture we live in.

King Kandy

dadudemon

§P0oONY
Is the dance not in the music video? Even if it was taught, it's not like they know there is anything sexual about a pelvic thrust... Because they don't know what sex is.

And as for your final line... I didn't even read the replies so for all I knew everyone did think it was fine.

Symmetric Chaos

§P0oONY
Really depends on who is teaching it and how. It's pretty silly to think that these children haven't already seen the moves on TV and such before though.

The point is we don't know how the children learned the dance and I don't think tath we should instantly jump to the conclusion that the children were being taught this dance in a seedy enviroment. For all we know it may have been a group on friends copying a music video and one of the parents thought it would be fun to enter them in a competition.

kevdude
Very inappropriate, they should have more clothes on then that!

inimalist

dadudemon

§P0oONY
As I said on the page before... I don't really agree with the any child pagent or talent show. Not for their content but for their premise.(for inimalist)

As for the post above I don't relaly know the back story, So in that respect I can't really make my point for the case given... Tkae my posts as a more blanket statement.

Wild Shadow
extremely inappropriate and i am wondering what were the adults thinking especially the parents.. and what kinda skank mother would allow such a thing..

Nemesis X

...the heck? no expression

Whoever likes this has got to be a pedophilic pervert. This is all wrong, right from the start. I hope the parents of those girls who approved of them wearing such slutty outfits are proud of themselves because they just made their daughters want to be strippers when they get older.

Wild Shadow
the world needs strippers nothing wrong with that god bless their soulslolsephsmall

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the world needs strippers nothing wrong with that god bless their soulslolsephsmall

I suggest you save your $20 and not get herpes.

inimalist
you don't get herpes from watching strippers.....

Nemesis X

No, but there are reasons why strip joints have private rooms or do you think people go in them just to play arcade games?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Nemesis X
...the heck? no expression

Whoever likes this has got to be a pedophilic pervert. This is all wrong, right from the start. I hope the parents of those girls who approved of them wearing such slutty outfits are proud of themselves because they just made their daughters want to be strippers when they get older.
Have you ever seen the child modeling interviews in "Bruno"?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by King Kandy
Have you ever seen the child modeling interviews in "Bruno"?

No and I don't think I want to.

Symmetric Chaos

That's not what my mom says!

Wild Shadow
i'll have you know more often then not nothing sexual happens in the private rooms even when you pay 200 or 500 bucks.. the only one that is getting an orgy sex party in the next booth or room is charlie sheen.. while all you get is a free hand touch in all parts but no oral or sex of any kind unless you consider hand jobs sex...

One Free Man
WHILE I WILL GLADLY DO THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME IN 11 YEARS,

this is totally and unabashadly WRONG on every level.

BackFire
Originally posted by jaden101
Hahaha...This thread amuses me...When did you guys get all serious?

Guess it leaves me to say it then....

I'm so proud...

Really though, it is a bit creepy I think. The video, not you jizzing.

allofyousuckkk
I think it's incredible. The routine looks crazy hard, I don't see a problem with this at all. These girls are all clearly mature, professional seven year olds (contradicting?). I assume they've been dancing for years and are top of their class or in a selective school.

If that's the case, we could consider them serious performers who know what their job entails. Just because their 7 doesn't mean they aren't working towards a dream of being a professional dancer. The outfits just fit the song.. i doubt the teachers cared enough about appropriateness when it came down to it. That could be the difference between winning and losing.

Robtard
Moron.

dadudemon
I think it's incredible. The routine looks crazy hard, I don't see a problem with this at all. These girls are all clearly mature, professional seven year olds (contradicting?). I assume they've been dancing for years and are top of their class or in a selective school.

If that's the case, we could consider them serious performers who know what their job entails. Just because their 7 doesn't mean they aren't working towards a dream of being a professional dancer. The outfits just fit the song.. i doubt the teachers cared enough about appropriateness when it came down to it. That could be the difference between winning and losing.

No doubt that they are talented, for sure. I did point out that they should be applauded for how awesome they did. It's the outfit and some of the moves that I had a problem with. They could have adjusted the routine (not significantly, but still some) and outfits, and no one would complain, they'd still get their deserved credit for awesome work, and no one would complain about 7-year-old girls dancing like strippers while dressed as exotic dancers.

Robtard
Dude, they could have outright danced to a hundred different songs, worn a hundred different outfits and performed a hundred different routines that would have been just as "impressive" from a skill POV and would have been acceptable.

inimalist
i doubt the teachers cared enough about appropriateness when it came down to it. That could be the difference between winning and losing.

you have actually isolated the only problem here

I agree that it is funny to see everyone race to say how much more offended they are by this than the previous poster, but that doesn't mean there isn't some merit to what they are saying.

These girls deserve to be commended and should be proud of their performance, and I hope they were never the center of a controversy, but, the attitude you outlined above there is exactly what the problem is.

People don't do dances in a bubble. This was a national competition with media present. We can talk about art pushing bounds, but this was not that! It just goes over the line of taste too far, not because the girls did anything wrong, but because the instructors didn't think through what they were doing.

inimalist
No doubt that they are talented, for sure. I did point out that they should be applauded for how awesome they did. It's the outfit and some of the moves that I had a problem with. They could have adjusted the routine (not significantly, but still some) and outfits, and no one would complain, they'd still get their deserved credit for awesome work, and no one would complain about 7-year-old girls dancing like strippers while dressed as exotic dancers.

actually, I'd still complain

I don't like this whole pagentry nonsense at all

At least it looked like the girls were enjoying themselves

chomperx9
this is what ges pedaphiles attention. videos like this

inimalist
jesus christ, this has nothing to do with pedophelia

Robtard
this is what ges pedaphiles attention. videos like this

If you're implying stuff like this causes pedophilia, would be a stupid conclusion.

If you're just saying exactly what your wording said, I think children in general catch the attention of pedophiles.

dadudemon
actually, I'd still complain

I don't like this whole pagentry nonsense at all

At least it looked like the girls were enjoying themselves

At 7, I liked performing and making people laugh...but you're right: parents push their children too hard, sometimes. But how do we know that the girls didn't like it? Surely they did? They are a bit too young to not have wanted to do it, right?

I dunno...it's hard to say, but that type of discipline that they showed was obviously the work of tens to hundreds of hours, imo.

Robtard
Obviously they enjoyed it, it was dancing to them and I'm certain their parents backed them up.

Though I don't agree with the "if they enjoyed it, them it's fine and acceptable" angle, if that's what is being said here.

inimalist
At 7, I liked performing and making people laugh...but you're right: parents push their children too hard, sometimes. But how do we know that the girls didn't like it? Surely they did? They are a bit too young to not have wanted to do it, right?

I dunno...it's hard to say, but that type of discipline that they showed was obviously the work of tens to hundreds of hours, imo.

you can't make blanket statements about any children and what is appropriate, and I'm sure lots of kids have fun from that. I started playing hockey just after that, and was in other sports. and in a lot of ways I think they are the same

You just hit the nail on the head. While these might be enriching to kids, its not like there aren't other ways they can get that same empowerment that doesn't involve the same pressure and competition.

This is a little beyond the issue in the video. I think it is more of a problem with the way we value women vs parental pressure, but if we are talking about just like general childhood activities, ya, I think there must be ways to sort of reduce how bad this stuff can be for kids.

I'm always reminded of the guy who beat his son's hockey coach to death right after the game, in front of the kids, for some trivial reason (my dad coached for years and had some confrontations too)

chomperx9
jesus christ, this has nothing to do with pedophelia why wouldnt it get any of their attention ?

Robtard
This is a little beyond the issue in the video. I think it is more of a problem with the way we value women vs parental pressure, but if we are talking about just like general childhood activities, ya, I think there must be ways to sort of reduce how bad this stuff can be for kids.

Those little girl beauty pageants are more about the parents (mothers) living vicariously through their kids, than it's about the kids enjoying themselves competing.

You probably already know this; I'm just ranting.

inimalist
why wouldnt it get any of their attention ?

ok, but by that line of reasoning the underwear dept at GAP kids gets their attention.

The issue with this dance isn't that we are afraid someone is going to wank to it, it is that it is a public display of a level of sexual movement that is inappropriate for the age group.

Christ, if that is your standard, children should never be allowed outside, or especially to swimming pools.

inimalist
Those little girl beauty pageants are more about the parents (mothers) living vicariously through their kids, than it's about the kids enjoying themselves competing.

You probably already know this; I'm just ranting.

no, totally, thats why I made the comparison to hockey...

is that normal in the states? do you have these washed up old pseudo-athlete dads who need their kids to succeed at sports? that has to be universal, not just a canadian hockey thing.

but, ya, totally. And its not that I think it is impossible for the little girls to be enjoying themselves, or for it to even be an important and constructive part of their lives, just that there are way more healthier ways to instill that in your kids.

Robtard
no, totally, thats why I made the comparison to hockey...

is that normal in the states? do you have these washed up old pseudo-athlete dads who need their kids to succeed at sports? that has to be universal, not just a canadian hockey thing.

but, ya, totally. And its not that I think it is impossible for the little girls to be enjoying themselves, or for it to even be an important and constructive part of their lives, just that there are way more healthier ways to instill that in your kids.

Beauty Pageants are more a Mid-West and Southern thing, so I've only seen videos, watched a documentary, read articles etc. Though I'm sure they're around and not far from me, lurking, somewhere.

But I've seen Johnny-football-hero-in-high-school dads push their kids way to hard at sports, not because it's good for the kid, but because they see it as an extension of themselves.

chomperx9
ok, but by that line of reasoning the underwear dept at GAP kids gets their attention.

The issue with this dance isn't that we are afraid someone is going to wank to it, it is that it is a public display of a level of sexual movement that is inappropriate for the age group.

Christ, if that is your standard, children should never be allowed outside, or especially to swimming pools. im aware of the public display and how wrong it was. but there are some pedaphiles out there i bet you googling hard the names of those children. yes childrens underwear gets their attention and seeing them in person as well. but im pretty sure them dressed up as strippers dancing around like britney is gonna get their attention big time.

and i dont know why you have it in your head that im paranoid with children being seen outside.

inimalist
im aware of the public display and how wrong it was. but there are some pedaphiles out there i bet you googling hard the names of those children. yes childrens underwear gets their attention and seeing them in person as well. but im pretty sure them dressed up as strippers dancing around like britney is gonna get their attention big time.

so you think this makes the children more likely targets of pedophiles?

you know most child abuse happens from family or family friends, yes?

and i dont know why you have it in your head that im paranoid with children being seen outside.

because children outside are going to attract the attention of pdeophiles

in fact, statistics will show, more children are sexually abused because they were seen outside than seen at a pagent

Symmetric Chaos

in fact, statistics will show, more children are sexually abused because they were seen outside than seen at a pagent

Ah, been reading the Dread Tomato Addiction have you?

dadudemon
you can't make blanket statements about any children and what is appropriate, and I'm sure lots of kids have fun from that. I started playing hockey just after that, and was in other sports. and in a lot of ways I think they are the same

You just hit the nail on the head. While these might be enriching to kids, its not like there aren't other ways they can get that same empowerment that doesn't involve the same pressure and competition.

I'm always reminded of the guy who beat his son's hockey coach to death right after the game, in front of the kids, for some trivial reason (my dad coached for years and had some confrontations too)

Obviously they enjoyed it, it was dancing to them and I'm certain their parents backed them up.

Though I don't agree with the "if they enjoyed it, them it's fine and acceptable" angle, if that's what is being said here.

I think it's fine if they wanted to do that...but only with each other when they are playing: not in front of adults dressed like that.

Don't you remember being a kid, flexing in the mirror with my shirt off, and swinging a sword because you wanted to be Conan the Barbarian? I do. Kids have their idols. If they hear a song that makes them dance, they probably want to be like the ladies in the vid...just like I wanted to be big and strong like Conan.

That's just an example, but those girls had to have been pushed really hard to get that choreography down like they were adult Fitness Competitors. (Have you seen a professional Fitness Competitor do a floor routine? It's like a bikini competition meets a gymnastics routine meets an exotic dance routine, which is what those girls reminded me of.)

So yeah, they had to have lots of adult pressure/influence on this to get to where they did but at the same time, they had to have wanted to do it in the first place because they are just too young to not rebel and whine when they got tired....know what I mean?

inimalist
Ah, been reading the Dread Tomato Addiction have you?

no, should i?

chomperx9
so you think this makes the children more likely targets of pedophiles?

you know most child abuse happens from family or family friends, yes?

in fact, statistics will show, more children are sexually abused because they were seen outside than seen at a pagent answer to your 1st question yes.

answer to 2nd question child abuse and child molesters 2 different things. i got abused when i was young by my parents. got spanked really hard and left bruises before. has nothing to do with pedophiles.

and sure a pedophile will go after one he sees in person before one on the internet for sure. easier target.

i just dont think you understood what i said about getting the pedophiles attention. not saying every one in the country is gonna go after these girls right now this 2nd but would probably give those crazy guys some bad ideas.

Robtard

I vote we only allow children to be seen in pageants then, safety first, you know.

inimalist
answer to your 1st question yes.

answer to 2nd question child abuse and child molesters 2 different things. i got abused when i was young by my parents. got spanked really hard and left bruises before. has nothing to do with pedophiles.

and sure a pedophile will go after one he sees in person before one on the internet for sure. easier target.

i just dont think you understood what i said about getting the pedophiles attention. not saying every one in the country is gonna go after these girls right now this 2nd but would probably give those crazy guys some bad ideas.

give me a single shred of evidence to support your stance

btw, molestation also more family/friend, same with rape, same with murder, and in fact, almost all crimes

Symmetric Chaos
no, should i?

Your statistic seems to be 100% of children targeted by pedophiles have been outside at some point in their lives. It reminds me of the stuff from the Dread Tomato Addiction: 87% of American Communists eat tomatoes, 96% of car crashes involve at least one person who ate a tomato, etc.

chomperx9
give me a single shred of evidence to support your stance

btw, molestation also more family/friend, same with rape, same with murder, and in fact, almost all crimes evidence ? what im gonna google every pedaphile and hack into their network and see their history wether or not they saw the video ?

come on man was just an opinion that pedophiles would get their attention on and ejoy watching.

would it made more sense saying ok a video like this is what gets a paleontologist's attention ?

BruceSkywalker
shooting those parents is not enough, but it is a start

§P0oONY
I struggle to find who this dance is really hurting... The children weren't going to be mentally harmed by it (maybe they will now with the media coverage.)

I just can't see the reason to really find issue with it, if it's not harming the children performing it then why should we tell them that it's disgusting and wrong? The parents may be in the wrong for pushing them into competitions like this but I highly doubt when these girls are 30 they're going to have any feelings towards their dancing at the age of 7 that isn't just the usual embarrasment anyone recieves when watching themselves as a child.

Putting adult themes with children may be a creepy for adult minds (due to the fact that they associate it with Beyonce shaking her lady bits) but it's certainly not worth any kind of uproar and certainly no press coverage which is likely to do more damage then good.

Warden
I want to see the video, anyone got a working link ?

Colossus-Big C
i cant see the video

Wild Shadow
wow that video was removed quick, fast and in a hurry..

chomperx9
if someone saved the video they can upload it on to youtube again.

PS if you saved the video i dont wanna know why.

dadudemon
if someone saved the video they can upload it on to youtube again.

PS if you saved the video i dont wanna know why.

It's alright, dude: I won't judge. You're like, under 18 anyway, right?

Also, how's that relationship thing coming along with your co-heir?

Wild Shadow
i once flirted with a 16 yr old chick who was a waitress i thought she was older college student... anyways after i found out her age i was a lil disappointed my friend said f@## it.. its legal with parents consent and ur only 5 yrs older.. etc etc.. and she looks right grass on the field play on it..

i was like umm tempting but no.. i aint going to seduce her and its only "legal" with parent consent it is still illegal without it..

Colossus-Big C
someone post a new link, i want to see this

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
someone post a new link, i want to see this why you so intrested in seeing this ? sad

§P0oONY
why you so intrested in seeing this ? sad They want to rub one out.

Or more likely they simply want to see the video that sparked this conversation.

Why do you care?

chomperx9

§P0oONY
is everyone from UK this nice ? I wasn't the one pestering the poster who asked where he could find a copy of the video the thread was about. A request that is perfectly reasonablte within the confines of the thread. If defending a person agaisnt snide remarks like the one I replied to makes me a bad person then I think you'll find plenty of bad people here in the UK.

chomperx9

§P0oONY
was a joke dude. no humor in UK i see How in Hell's name is:

"Why do you want to see it? sad" a joke?

Or "Is everyone in the UK this nice?"

A joke? The 1st simply wasn't meant as a joke... And the 2nd was a "joke" which was made at my expense to spite me because you didn't like my post.

So don't play the "joke" card.

chomperx9

§P0oONY
why so serious big grin Pathetic.

chomperx9

FistOfThe North
the parents should be ashamed but they're not. they felt nothing bad happened.

stage moms/parents are the worst.

at least it was pulled from youtube i heard.

Colossus-Big C
why you so intrested in seeing this ? sad i want to see evil face

chomperx9
i want to see evil face no

Colossus-Big C
no yes

dadudemon
yes

Use the damn internet and stop asking people in a thread. Is it REALLY that hard to find?

Colossus-Big C
Use the damn internet and stop asking people in a thread. Is it REALLY that hard to find? every website with the video deleted it

kgkg
every website with the video deleted it http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1935635 took me one 1 Sec to find it. no expression

allofyousuckkk
I can see where the teachers are coming from. Single Ladies is hugely popular. People started cheering before the dance started because of the song.

They want their girls to seem like professional, adult dancers. Those are the outfits 20 year olds would have been wearing. Dancers wear those kinds of costumes. I see why people would get bent out of shape but i don't think it's inappropriate in this setting.

Acem
Reminds me of that pageant segment on the "seeing dead people" episode of South Park.

Martian_mind
Huh, just watched it.

Massive overreaction IMO.

Mad props to the girls though, bloody effort and a half.

Magee
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
the parents should be ashamed but they're not. they felt nothing bad happened.

stage moms/parents are the worst.

at least it was pulled from youtube i heard. Thank god all the pedos can't fap to it now, the world is safe for another day.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Magee
Thank god all the pedos can't fap to it now, the world is safe for another day.

Nah, I saw it last night on ebaumsworld and it looks like collegehumor, too. Probably on Break.com, too. It's pretty solidly stuck on the internet at this point.

Robtard
Nah, I saw it last night on ebaumsworld and it looks like collegehumor, too. Probably on Break.com, too. It's pretty solidly stuck on the internet at this point.

Forever.

Symmetric Chaos

Awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.