The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shugie99
New movie costarring Nicolas Cage and Jay Baruchel.

Both actors coming off of huge hits (Kickass and How to Train Your Dragon) Anyone looking forward to seeing them working together?

robrobin10
Yup, it will definitely be an awesome movie to watch with two great stars involved. It's going to be a really big one for both of them. Disney seems to be doing well.

marwash22
I'm looking forward to this. It seems like one of those were Cage will shine, as he is much better when he doesn't have to be serious. I'm hoping this will be exceedingly better than that steaming pile of a movie, "Percy Jackson".

This looks like Harry Potter, minus all the gay shit between Ron, Hermione and Harry.

shugie99
I can't speak to Percy Jackson, as I am not that familiar with the film, but agree it has the Harry Potter element of everything can be magical.

And concerning Cage/Baruchel, their comedic timing seems to mesh well - the old man shoe joke in this trailer is good evidence to me that they work well together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.