Wonder Woman vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Iron-Man with an adamantium suit vs Wonder Woman

1st fight on the ground. no flying

2nd fight they can take the fight in the air or where ever they want. but WW cant fly any faster than Stark

JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman.

Q99
Wonder Woman. She can just tackle him, overpower him and wrestle him into a position where he can't fight back, tie him up, then pop off the helmet.

Sasaraixx
Wonder Woman

lordxalba
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Wonder Woman

No your wrong,Iron man wins.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman

Stunner2xx
lol wonder woman pwns hard

Lord Feron
increaseing IM durability is not going to give him the win over WW.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by lordxalba
No your wrong,Iron man wins.

I'm as wrong as your grammar is correct.

The Nuul
WW near stomps.

the ninjak
Extremis got downed by Sentry.
Tony had to hack Sentry's guidance tech to win the fight.
WW won't have that problem.
She'll get him in a lock hold and wait till the juice runs out.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
I'm as wrong as your grammar is correct.

Hey, don't make fun of his grandma. stick out tongue

And there's too many ways for WW to win this.

I'm a fan of "Drop a mountain on his head" so he can't move, but not sure if the arena has mountains..

Galan007
WW.

Though there are certain armors Tony has that are > WW, imo.

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
WW.

Though there are certain armors Tony has that are > WW, imo.

Which ones? I can think of... maybe the Thorbuster? Though it never really got a chance to show it's chops.

Even Hulkbuster armors would lose. Most of his strongest armors suffer a severe speed deficiency to deal with her.

Galan007
I think the Thorbuster would be > standard Dianna. However, the particular armor I had in mind was the Hypervelocity armor (particularly because of the 'Accelerationware' program it had.)

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
I think the Thorbuster would be > standard Dianna. However, the particular armor I had in mind was the Hypervelocity armor (particularly because of the 'Accelerationware' program it had.)

Oh, I haven't read Hypervelocity. Is it canon?

JakeTheBank
I also personally think that if Tony is in his Extremis armor or beyond, while he may lose, I don't think he completely gets wrecked, either.

namorsubby
WonderWoman

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, I haven't read Hypervelocity. Is it canon? I never saw or heard of a reason why it wouldn't be. /shrug

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I also personally think that if Tony is in his Extremis armor or beyond, while he may lose, I don't think he completely gets wrecked, either. I agree.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Which ones? I can think of... maybe the Thorbuster? Though it never really got a chance to show it's chops.

Even Hulkbuster armors would lose. Most of his strongest armors suffer a severe speed deficiency to deal with her.

The trouble with Thorbuster, is it's dependent on sucking power from Thor.

When Thor realized this, he simply stopped tapping into the Odinforce and beat him down physically.

Q99
Ah, true. Lacking an Asgardian to draw on, WW could probably beat it down too.

I never saw or heard of a reason why it wouldn't be. /shrug

Well, a lot of Adam Warren's Marvel work tends to not really be picked up or mentioned by other writers, and it does have it's own unique style. Kinda like how Ellis's Nextwave is kinda-sorta not canon.

I guess it's never been said not to be canon, but I do expect at some point an 'Earth Adam Warren' to be made official sooner or later smile That, or someone else will finally start referencing them.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
WW near stomps.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
The trouble with Thorbuster, is it's dependent on sucking power from Thor. No it's not. The enchanted jewel Tony used to run the Thorbuster is an extremely powerful, self-sustaining energy source all by itself. The only reason it was able to absorb/redirect Thor's energies is because they (the jewel/Thorbuster and Thor himself) are both empowered by the same Odin-enchantment.

Thus, the Thorbuster would still be an enormously powerful opponent vs. Dianna -- it just wouldn't have the added 'perk' of being able to muck with her energies.

chomperx9
iron man has taken down hulk before in his regulary every day armor suit. why doesnt he have a shot at WW with an adamantium suit ?

Q99
Originally posted by chomperx9
iron man has taken down hulk before in his regulary every day armor suit. why doesnt he have a shot at WW with an adamantium suit ?

Didn't he do that only once, involving draining his entire power supply into one blast so he just fell over afterwards anyway?

And WW is much faster than the Hulk. She'll get in close then etc. etc. and win. Aegis bracer some shots on the way in too.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Didn't he do that only once, involving draining his entire power supply into one blast so he just fell over afterwards anyway?

And WW is much faster than the Hulk. She'll get in close then etc. etc. and win. Aegis bracer some shots on the way in too.

All good points.

Maybe the Thorbuster is a lot more powerful, but WW's equipment has proven capability of blocking multi skyfather attacks.

Or she could just dodge his attacks. The Thorbuster may be powerful, but it's still just a mega powered brick with energy beams, unlike the more esoteric abilities of a true skyfather.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.