Black panther vs. Wildcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
This is the original wildcat vs. t'challa.

JakeTheBank
T'Challa

colossulrage
Panther

Wild Shadow
i say if this was T'challa fighting to lead the panther clan and under going the rights Wildcat would stomp him..

namorsubby
regular equipment.......T'challa(too much to work with)

StiltmanFTW
BP.

Flameback
Black Panther.

amnesia
Boxer vs one of the most skilled fighters in the MU (who is also most likely physical superior). Me think T'challa takes it

Bentley
Wait a sec, is this Wildcat the boxer from JSA, because if so this battle is completely spite, at least hand to hand it would be somewhat closer while still a solid stomp in BP's favor.

iceman24567
Ted grant isn't f****** with the black power smile

Trackz
you gys realize current t'challa lost most of his upgrades

either we're talking shuri, who is no where near t'challa in hand-to-hand, but has the suit and everything

or t'challa, who lost his suit and such, but now has one-ton strength

unless the topic creator changes it to T'challa as the black panther

Bentley
Shuri would murder Wildcat.

Current T'challa would wtf-own WC.

Digi
9 lives. Grant ftw

Bentley
Originally posted by Digi
9 lives. Grant ftw

He would lose even with 3000 lives.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley

What if he had over 9000 lives?

iceman24567
laughing

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What if he had over 9000 lives?

I... Don't know. boxed

JakeTheBank
Over 9000?!

That can't be right!

Digi
lol

Nah, it's not that big a discrepancy. 9 lives is a lot to do against Grant, whose damage soak and skill are nothing scoff at. If you think he wouldn't beat BP a single time before dieing 9 times, then you're not giving him the credit he deserves.

BP > Grant in terms of everything else, so I agree. He's not doing it in 1-2 lives. But we have to assume Ted would play this fact to his advantage in a forum battle, so he'd be going kamikaze to inflict damage and not worrying about taking it himself.

Bentley
lol

Nah, it's not that big a discrepancy. 9 lives is a lot to do against Grant, whose damage soak and skill are nothing scoff at. If you think he wouldn't beat BP a single time before dieing 9 times, then you're not giving him the credit he deserves.

BP > Grant in terms of everything else, so I agree. He's not doing it in 1-2 lives. But we have to assume Ted would play this fact to his advantage in a forum battle, so he'd be going kamikaze to inflict damage and not worrying about taking it himself.

Well, if Panther has his equipment I think he can do it fairly easy.

If he doesn't, I thought ko was a win?

Wild Shadow
i thought wildcats lifes arent immediate... as in you fry him he goes down for a few minutes or good count seconds.. all it would take to win.. i would imagine

jalek moye
lol

wont he much more likely be koed before dying tho?

Digi
Well, if Panther has his equipment I think he can do it fairly easy.

If he doesn't, I thought ko was a win?

That's kind of loopholing your way around your original assertion, but yes a KO would be a valid way to win.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i thought wildcats lifes arent immediate... as in you fry him he goes down for a few minutes or good count seconds.. all it would take to win.. i would imagine

He healed to 100% in about one panel 2-3 issues ago in JSA. Time wouldn't be an issue.

jalek moye
That's kind of loopholing your way around your original assertion, but yes a KO would be a valid way to win.

He healed to 100% in about one panel 2-3 issues ago in JSA. Time wouldn't be an issue.

so he can't be knocked out? because i imagine that or just him being extremly injured is more likely to happen then him dying.

namorsubby
Black panther's suit and equipment(along with ted's relative lack of equipment) does indeed give T'challa the decisive edge and an obvious advantage in this battle, but imo not to the exaggerated extent that many are suggesting. BP FTM

that being said, H2H, this would be a whole different sort of challenge for BP to tackle.

Trackz
Originally posted by namorsubby
Black panther's suit and equipment(along with ted's relative lack of equipment) does indeed give T'challa the decisive edge and an obvious advantage in this battle, but imo not to the exaggerated extent that many are suggesting. BP FTM

that being said, H2H, this would be a whole different sort of challenge for BP to tackle. current T'Challa doesnt have his suit/equipment, he's no longer the black panther

Lord_Talron
title says black panther vs wildcat.

Bentley

I stick with my assertion of T'challa killing Ted several times (ok, 3000 was too much, but it was an emphasis exageration) if he has his equipment. With energy daggers and a vibranium suit, keeping the skill edge he already has he could make a short work of Ted.

Hand to hand Ted should win if he had nine lives, I actually don't think any amount of superior stamina makes up for suicidal tactics. It's a good discussion for a thread though.

Trackz
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
title says black panther vs wildcat. current black panther is shuri

Digi
Originally posted by jalek moye
so he can't be knocked out? because i imagine that or just him being extremly injured is more likely to happen then him dying.

Never said he can't be knocked out. I was having a discussion about whether or not T'Challa could take all 9 lives before dieing. The switch to KO left me at a disadvantage because yes it's a good way for T'Challa to win, but I was never arguing against it. But the discussion became framed in such a way that I looked like I was defending Grant in either scenario, which I am not.

I stick with my assertion of T'challa killing Ted several times (ok, 3000 was too much, but it was an emphasis exageration) if he has his equipment. With energy daggers and a vibranium suit, keeping the skill edge he already has he could make a short work of Ted.

Hand to hand Ted should win if he had nine lives, I actually don't think any amount of superior stamina makes up for suicidal tactics. It's a good discussion for a thread though.

Fair enough. Given all 9 lives, I think Ted takes it rather handily, but we're in agreement that it would take him multiple lives to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.