Bio Suit Wikus versus Tony Stark.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Round one: Wikus (District 9), in the Prawn Bio Suit, versus Iron Monger.

They face off in the Louisiana Superdome in a fight to the death.

Both are at full strength and fully armed.

Round two: Same as one, except that it is Iron Man, not Iron Monger.

KingD19
I think Wikus takes it against Iron Monger, he had a magnetic/tk field, powerful missiles, that chaingun, the arc welder, etc...

Against IM, I'm not sure about, his field will stop the bullets and the darts, but the i'm not sure about the repulsors or that cutting laser. Plus IM has the definite speed advantage.

Rogue Jedi
I made the site the Superdome to limit IM's flight.

KingD19
Even in the Superdome, IM can get hundreds of feet in the air and maneuver pretty well. If Wikus lights up on him with his weapons though, he's in trouble.

Rogue Jedi
****, I totally forgot about the TK magnetic field thing Wikus has.

Round one: IM and Monger at the same time.

McNasty996
Im going with wikus in both he just has too much firepower and the field should stop most of the projectiles the only unknown are the repulsars

the ninjak
How about a full force ground stomp from a mile in the air from Iron Monger?

That should crush that suit. At least bust it up real good.

IM wins this.

D9 suit wasn't very mobile.

The Nuul
Anyone on the team can solo. They can fly while Wik cannot. They also have better dur and weapons.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
How about a full force ground stomp from a mile in the air from Iron Monger?

That should crush that suit. At least bust it up real good.

IM wins this.

D9 suit wasn't very mobile. There were moments where it was. Wikus obviously didn;t fully know what he was doing. Maybe with that prawn at the helm?

KingD19
It was fast enough to catch a missile, if the Prawn or even his son was piloting the suit, it would be on a much higher level undoubtedly. Maybe we'll see more in District 10.

Sadako of Girth
Wikus gets Iron Pwned

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
It was fast enough to catch a missile, if the Prawn or even his son was piloting the suit, it would be on a much higher level undoubtedly. Maybe we'll see more in District 10. Cant WAIT for that!!!

Darth Martin
Iron Man has far better durability and armor than the Prawn suit. He's withstood small-arms fire, a tank round, explosion from an F-22 missile, concussive hits from Iron Monger and War Machine,

Nothing has cracked the suit. In fact, the only thing that came close to dismantling the suit was suprisingly: Vanko. But that was the portable model. Not the Mark III he used in the rest of the film and previous installment.

Also, what's to stop Iron Man's lasers from completely obliterating Wikus. It cut through the Hammer Drones like a hot knife through butter. He's also has a variety of missiles(not just one anymore).

Iron Man can fly and is far more manueverable even on the ground. Iron Man dodged a tank round.

Wikus may have more powerful weaponry but Iron Man is far more durable, agile, and has some pretty impressive weaponry of his own. Not to mention, we can assume by Iron Man 2, Stark has nearly mastered the suit within 6 months. Wikus was in the Prawn suit for the first time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.