Black Widow vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Black Widow or Elektra who goes down 1st ?

no weapons

H2H fight only

the ninjak
H2H only......and movie versions.

Im guessing but im going with Elektra seemed more veteran by Elektra the film.

BruceSkywalker
fun time.. Scarjo and Jennifer make out while Ryan Reynolds and Ben Affleck watch WWE and TNA..

seriously Elektra guts Natasha

snoopdogg
Natasha.

Redemption
Elektra

marwash22
lulz. Elektra beats the crap outta Widow 10/10. In fact, you can put both Widow's in fight against Elektra, and she'd dominate both of them.

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
lulz. Elektra beats the crap outta Widow 10/10. In fact, you can put both Widow's in fight against Elektra, and she'd dominate both of them. Black widow was in another movie as well ?

Placidity
Yes. The Avengers. But thats not what he meant.

chomperx9
sure elektra had more feats but Black widow looks like she is faster and a little more agile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-xv83UJkLc

Kaibs
Make better threads please. Based on feats alone Elektra wins. Easily. I know you post in the comic forum mainly, but don't try to transition the threads you make there to here. Most of the time it won't pan out well because of some gimpness that would also be transitioning.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kaibs
Make better threads please. Based on feats alone Elektra wins. Easily. I know you post in the comic forum mainly, but don't try to transition the threads you make there to here. Most of the time it won't pan out well because of some gimpness that would also be transitioning. a comic fight elektra wins. movie versions BW showed more agility and more fancy moves.

Just cause Elektra was the star of her movie doesnt mean she wins.

I can tell you just like to choose who was more popular in their movie and that means they win

and if there are any threads you think suck do not post

Rogue Jedi
I don't think this is a huge mismatch, but Elektra still wins.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't think this is a huge mismatch, but Elektra still wins. H2H = no weapons no powers

Kaibs
Originally posted by chomperx9
a comic fight elektra wins. movie versions BW showed more agility and more fancy moves.

Just cause Elektra was the star of her movie doesnt mean she wins.

I can tell you just like to choose who was more popular in their movie and that means they win

and if there are any threads you think suck do not post

You obviously didn't read what I said did you? Things may be different in the comic forum because of more access to material for both parties. In the MVF some fights are way more onesided because of FEATS, which is how WE DEBATE on MATCHES. That and LOGIC. Which you clearly aren't using right now. I could give a flying shit which one is better in the comic world. Really I could. I don't care for either character. In this match in the MOVIE forum. ELEKTRA wins based on FEATS alone.

chomperx9
You obviously didn't read what I said did you? Things may be different in the comic forum because of more access to material for both parties. In the MVF some fights are way more onesided because of FEATS, which is how WE DEBATE on MATCHES. That and LOGIC. Which you clearly aren't using right now. I could give a flying shit which one is better in the comic world. Really I could. I don't care for either character. In this match in the MOVIE forum. ELEKTRA wins based on FEATS alone. just because someone has more feats that does not mean the feats are better.

And your post proves my point about you. you go by who was more popular in their movie and showed more feats. Like i said just because one character has more feats than another that does not make those feats better.

Impediment
Elektra Garner had far better screen feats than the "Scarlett Widow".

Kaibs
Guy when I say she wins on feats alone, I'm insinuating she has the "better" feats. Not that she has more feats. Although she also does have more feats.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Impediment
Elektra Garner had far better screen feats than the "Scarlett Widow". post a youtube video of elektras best feat

chomperx9
Guy when I say she wins on feats alone, I'm insinuating she has the "better" feats. Not that she has more feats. Although she also does have more feats. she seemed slower to me compared to BW. not saying Elektra sucks or a slow poke or else i would not have made the thread. I think its a good fight because they are both experience fighters but BW looked a little more agile.

Impediment
post a youtube video of elektras best feat

YOU post a video. I don't need convincing. Elektra "The Forehead" showed far more screen feats in both the "Daredevil" film, and her own god awful spin-off film, "Elektra".

The Scarlett Widow had, maybe, 7 minutes of screen feats. Feats, in this case, meaning fighting abilities.

Kaibs
YOU post a video. I don't need convincing. Elektra "The Forehead" showed far more screen feats in both the "Daredevil" film, and her own god awful spin-off film, "Elektra".

The Scarlett Widow had, maybe, 7 minutes of screen feats. Feats, in this case, meaning fighting abilities.

Exactly. And it's not like the "henchmen" were that awesome either. Considering that Happy Hogan took one out himself. Even if he was far slower in doing so.

chomperx9

The Scarlett Widow had, maybe, 7 minutes of screen feats. Feats, in this case, meaning fighting abilities. and watch those 7 minutes again see how agile she is.

so lets say i pick 2 characters from some martial arts movie

1st character has 30 mins of feats fighting through out the movie
2nd character has 35 mins of feats

the 2nd character automatically wins because he has longer feats ?

Impediment
If that was your idea of an analogy, it was about as effective as a candle in a tornado.

You're actually comparing 30 minutes to 35 minutes against 7-ish minutes to two feature length films?

chomperx9
If that was your idea of an analogy, it was about as effective as a candle in a tornado.

You're actually comparing 30 minutes to 35 minutes against 7-ish minutes to two feature length films? my point is length is not the most important. its the performance

Kaibs
Which you have absolutely no argument against the 35 minutes of feats that she showed.

Impediment
my point is length is not the most important. its the performance

So you're actually going to delude yourself that a 7 minute performance trumps feats that span two films?

Wow.

Rogue Jedi
So you're actually going to delude yourself that a 7 minute performance trumps feats that span two films?

Wow.

John McClane versus Huo Yuanjia (Fearless.) H2H combat to the death. McClane has four films of feats, Huo has one. Who wins?

Prime rapes here, but I have an issue with someone saying "dude has more feats, he wins." More feats doesn't always mean victory.

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
John McClane versus Huo Yuanjia (Fearless.) H2H combat to the death. McClane has four films of feats, Huo has one. Who wins?

Prime rapes here, but I have an issue with someone saying "dude has more feats, he wins." More feats doesn't always mean victory.

Prime is not in this anymore. I changed the title to Bumblebee since chomper switched characters.

I agree with you on your latter statement, but what you need to realize is that Elektra showed us for more combat, moves, and feats over the course of two feature length films as opposed to Widow's 7 minute montage. Fact.

Rogue Jedi
Prime is not in this anymore. I changed the title to Bumblebee since chomper switched characters.

I agree with you on your latter statement, but what you need to realize is that Elektra showed us for more combat, moves, and feats over the course of two feature length films as opposed to Widow's 7 minute montage. Fact. OK, just making sure we were on the same page. Your wife is hot.

chomperx9

Wow. Im not even gonna use Elektras feats from the 1st film or she would lose easily.

Her feats were far more impressive in the 2nd film.

and once again time has nothing to do with it. its the performance

Let me put it this way I believe BW's performance in 7 minutes looked like she is faster and more agile.

Elektra had longer fight scenes and more of them but moved a little bit slower compared to BW.

Understand where im getting at ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.