Batman vs The FBI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
lets say batman has reached the media's attention not just in Gotham but all over the United states.. FBI has decided to track down and unmask the batman could they do it..

they have 6 months to locate him and use any resource that is realistic..
30 men... 5 snipers... 20 swat.... 3 humvees 1 chopper..1 truck to transport the men.. in case of making an arrest if they get close to apprehending him..

they go on TV and inform the public they are on the job and will dedicated their time for this vigilante..

batman in his hidden container headquarters watching the news of the FBI's announcement..

can batman throw them off the trail given the same equal start off time as the FBI and his company resources..

chomperx9
um which movie batman is this and FBI from what movie exactly ?

Rogue Jedi
Tommy Lee Jones ftw!!!!

OK nah, wuuut?

Wild Shadow
Tommy lee and the FBI agents from hunted ...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Tommy lee and the FBI agents from hunted ...

which Batman is this?

who exactly did TLJ hunt and what was that persons feats/skills?

Impediment
Which Batman and which FBI faction from which film? Else I will close this.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
which Batman is this?

who exactly did TLJ hunt and what was that persons feats/skills? benicio del torro... from the movie hunted..

he was a black ops soldier killer assassin..

tommy tracked him from the woods to the city wearing nothing but slippers... this is batman from 1 and 2 bruce wayne aka christian bale

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
who exactly did TLJ hunt and what was that persons feats/skills? L.T. Bonham hunted perhaps the best knife fighter in movie history. He was the only one who stood a chance against him and eventually beat him in a brutal fight.

L.T. would only stand a chance against Batman in a straight up confrontation. As soon as the lights go out, Batman goes into stalk mode, it's all over.

I am using Nolan's Batman in my argument.

Impediment
If you're not going to list a credible team who were FBI agents from film, then this is against forum rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.