Karate Kid vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Stipulation: No death wins.

Val Amorr can net an easy kill by piercing Hulks skull and penetrating his brain (He can penetrate DC's equivalent of secondary adamantium, and Hulks noted more for regen than durability...), but I want this more like a comic book fight would go. No kills, no BFR, just KO or incapacitate.

Who wins?

The Nuul
KK aint doing shit to WWH. Once or a few hits from WWH connects, its all over for Val.

Prep-Man
If hulk could tag Val. He's dodged bricks and speedsters alike.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
If hulk could tag Val. He's dodged bricks and speedsters alike.

But Val's endurance also has limits.. In just about every confrontation with Superboy, he'd tire while Superboy wouldn't.

Although Hulks a lot slower too.

As for how VA can end this, the only thing I can think of is using the same trick he used on Superboy, turning him into an oversized top. Actually took him out with it, along with most of the Legion who got bowled over like ten-pins.

Not sure what else would work. Pressure points won't, and I can't see him KOing Hulk... He should be able to break Hulks limbs, but they'll just regen..

Lunacyde
Interesting....Val certainly has the ability to harm Hulk, but probably not enough. He can evade punches and the like, but a thunderclap would be bad for Val.

guy222
WWH

Lord_Talron
yea one thunderclap and hes a bleeding pile of flesh and broken bones

TheTyrant
WWH stomps.

Omega Vision
PC KK did fight PC Superboy. Just saying.

Digi
It's like Spidey vs. bricks but amped up a notch. The outcome, however, is much the same.

If Val's Legion flight ring provides him with any protection from thunderclaps, he can win a majority for sure. If not, he's boned every time. T-claps are rare in comics, but have to be considered in forum battles. And they unfortunately kill a lot of potentially good battles.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
But Val's endurance also has limits.. In just about every confrontation with Superboy, he'd tire while Superboy wouldn't.

Although Hulks a lot slower too.

As for how VA can end this, the only thing I can think of is using the same trick he used on Superboy, turning him into an oversized top. Actually took him out with it, along with most of the Legion who got bowled over like ten-pins.

Not sure what else would work. Pressure points won't, and I can't see him KOing Hulk... He should be able to break Hulks limbs, but they'll just regen..

Val's endurance was insane back in the day. Sparring with Mon-el at super speed, evading Barry Allen's descendants, evading Superboy, etc... Hulk wouldn't land a hit, if Val doesn't want to. Thunderclap is the only option, IMO.

janus77
Hulk stomps.
ThunderClaps, using chunks of the ground/scenery as projectiles and smashing up the battlefield to give KK no chance of retaining balance.

also, nothing KK can do can really hurt Hulk so no chance of victory for KK.

Prep-Man
Death blow just like FOTNS.

Naija boy
WWH

Prep-Man
Can Val use any weapon he wants? If so, Hulk is pretty much a goner.

Mindset
Val's endurance was insane back in the day. Sparring with Mon-el at super speed, evading Barry Allen's descendants, evading Superboy, etc... Hulk wouldn't land a hit, if Val doesn't want to. Thunderclap is the only option, IMO. None of those are endurance feats unless he did them for extended periods of time.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Mindset
None of those are endurance feats unless he did them for extended periods of time.

Yes, he sparred with Mon for a good amount of time.

Prep-Man
BTW, Val also has a flight ring, which would help him dodge rubble and protect him from debris.

Prep-Man
One last endurance thing Val lasted was the "Pain Plague", which he lasted for 3 hours without any problem. 6 hours and the plague would KILL anyone in contact with it. He lasted by sheer will and meditation.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...yLSH209-05.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...yLSH209-06.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...yLSH209-08.jpg

Bouboumaster
Hulk grab the chunck of the ground where Val his and throw it in space

cdtm
One last endurance thing Val lasted was the "Pain Plague", which he lasted for 3 hours without any problem. 6 hours and the plague would KILL anyone in contact with it. He lasted by sheer will and meditation.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...yLSH209-05.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...yLSH209-06.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92...yLSH209-08.jpg

Forgot about that one.

The images aren't working, but as I recall Val was standing in for Superboy, one of the only other characters who could take the plague.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk grab the chunck of the ground where Val his and throw it in space

Even if Val didn't have a flight ring, he could just hop off.

Lord_Talron
depends on how big it is tbh...

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
depends on how big it is tbh...

If not hop off it, punch through it?

He's fallen from large heights before.. But it's academic, as he his flight ring is standard gear.

Blair Wind
Val can fly, can survive in space, and his ring gives him a forcefield that none of the Justice League or Justice Society could breach (Superman being one of them).

If he utilizes those tools plus his natural abilities I would have to say he can win.

quanchi112
Hulk rapes.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Val can fly, can survive in space, and his ring gives him a forcefield that none of the Justice League or Justice Society could breach (Superman being one of them).

If he utilizes those tools plus his natural abilities I would have to say he can win.

Most people forget he has the ring. Every legionaire has the ring.

Mindset
Originally posted by Blair Wind

If he utilizes those tools plus his natural abilities I would have to say he can win. How?

cdtm
How?

Legion flight ring. Lets them fly, protects them in space, and offers some degree of protection from attacks. The Lightning Saga also had them with impenetrable force fields, but I don't believe those are standard. Pretty sure Brainiac 5 specially outfitted those for their mission..

Juk3n
How?

Prep-Man
Pretty sure the same way Cap did? By knocking him out. Depends on the Val here. PC will knock him out eventually.

Juk3n
Pretty sure the same way Cap did? By knocking him out. Depends on the Val here. PC will knock him out eventually.

You don't think it's PIS that Steve Rogers knocked out Hulk?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Juk3n
You don't think it's PIS that Steve Rogers knocked out Hulk?

Of course it's PIS. But think about who's in the fight. Val is the king of PIS. Knocking down Timber Wolf, when he's shown to take blows from Pre-Crisis Superboy, yet Val could knock him out... PIS indeed.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Legion flight ring. Lets them fly, protects them in space, and offers some degree of protection from attacks. The Lightning Saga also had them with impenetrable force fields, but I don't believe those are standard. Pretty sure Brainiac 5 specially outfitted those for their mission.. How does that make him win?

cdtm
Of course it's PIS. But think about who's in the fight. Val is the king of PIS. Knocking down Timber Wolf, when he's shown to take blows from Pre-Crisis Superboy, yet Val could knock him out... PIS indeed.

And how does he restrain Superboy? They try and be somewhat realistic with the "He's invulerable, I can't hurt him" card, but than they have him indefinitely capture him in a stranglehold? laughing

After seeing him do that to Superboy, I thought it was kind of funny the same writer decided KK hurts himself hitting those lobster aliens.. No real evidence that they were as strong or tough as Superboy, they just seemed to have really strong exo skeletons. But why would hitting strong exo skeletons hurt someone who hits invulnerable folk all the time?

cdtm
How does that make him win?

Oh, I thought you were asking how he flies and does that other stuff..

Well, he can try what he did to pre crisis Superboy here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/karatekid13-03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/CDTM3000/karatekid13-04.jpg

Val actually had him restrained and was using him as a human shield before that maneuver. While he couldn't really seriously hurt Superboy, it's interesting that he was able to restrain him on several occasions..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.