Flash (Wally) w/ Green Lantern Rings runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wally gets to train with ten green power rings for a month (which to him, can be years or decades).

He runs the following gauntlet:

Wonder Woman

Thor

Superman

Cyborg Superman

Silver Surfer

Thanos

Superboy Prime

Odin

Galan007
With Wally's ability to essentially slow time around him to a near-standstill, tacked onto his super speedy thinking capacity, I'm convinced that he'd master the GL rings after a months time.

And with the power(s) the rings bring to the table + Wally's own speed/exotic powers, I could see him getting to Odin if he played his cards right.

amnesia
WW under Thor and supes?

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Galan007
With Wally's ability to essentially slow time around him to a near-standstill, tacked onto his super speedy thinking capacity, I'm convinced that he'd master the GL rings after a months time.

And with the power(s) the rings bring to the table + Wally's own speed/exotic powers, I could see him getting to Odin if he played his cards right.

TheTyrant
Why is Thanos below Prime?

Wally stops at Thanos.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Why is Thanos below Prime?

Wally stops at Thanos.

Maybe because Prime > Thanos.

Slaanesh
Probably stop at Odin..

TheTyrant

amnesia
Originally posted by Lunacyde

Prime >> and maybe another > Thanos

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Lunacyde
That simply isn't true.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by amnesia
Prime >> and maybe another > Thanos

Based on?

Lunacyde
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Based on?
On Prime being able to tank a Universe busting shot. Prime being faster, stronger, and more durable. Based on ION not being able to hurt him whatsoever. Monarch not being able to hurt him....the entire Green Lantern Corps. not being able to stop him, etc.

kgkg
Silver Surfer smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.