Bourne v. Riggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Dana White has invited Jason Bourne and Martin Riggs to a one on one hand to hand combat match to take place at Madison Square Garden in New York City..

both men will fight in here..

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/2491/ufccage.jpg

this match will be 5 rounds at 5 minutes each with Bourne and Riggs getting one minute of rest in between the rounds..

K.O. counts unless somebody gets killed..

McNasty996
I'm going with bourne

the ninjak
Bourne in the first round.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, Bourne in 3 seconds.

the ninjak
Similar to the way he gets taken out by Jett Li in LW4.

adnXzutxWcQ

Rogue Jedi
Maybe ten seconds, but Riggs still loses. Hell, Bourne could take on Riggs, McClane and Murtaugh all at once and be done with them in a minute.

Sadako of Girth
McClane'd last longer than Riggs and Murtaugh.

He could probably even beat him somehow if hes been eating his lucky charms too.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, karate chop to the windpipe and Mac goes down like a drunken cheerleader on prom night. Bourne won't even have to buy him a drink.

Sadako of Girth
Screen feats dude. Thats not worked on McClane yet.

Epic durability. Proven effective against all manner of combatants. Epically jammy too.

But whats certain is that he mercilessy rapes Riggs though.

Please dont continue to derail this guys Riggs thread with your McHate though. Cause that'd make you an idiot.

Rogue Jedi
I'm just keeping it real, he'd rape Mac, Riggs, the Transporter, Scorpion, Sub Zero, and a shitload of other fighters.

Sadako of Girth
So thats a "no" then...

Rogue Jedi
No, that's a "Bourne can beat the shit outta most men h2h."

Sadako of Girth
Funny. You didnt say that originally, you instead chose to vent yet more Mcbutthurt didnt you.... But now you say it: McClane isn't most men.

Still changing back the subject, finally, Riggs and Murtaugh both get raped hard. Particularly if he tackles them one at a time in isolation.

'Cause then Murtaugh cant shoot Bourne then, when he inevitably kills Riggs. (which would of course totally disrupt standard LW form)

Then Eric Clapton and Micheal Kamen take us out with a sad reprise of the Riggs theme blended in with delayed/echoed repeats of Riggs screaming was Bourne tears off his nutsack and slaps Murtaugh round the face with it as a final taunt before kicking his head off of his shoulders.

End credits.

Rogue Jedi
As does McClane.

Sadako of Girth
Well repeated durablity feats against far more advanced fighters would dispute that quite heavily.

I know it must hurt, but let it go man.

For the good of the thread.

Rogue Jedi
What would be really funny is if Mac had to face the ninja chick in the cage. THAT would be hilarous.

Sadako of Girth
You cant actually help yourself, can you...?

Don't go crying to Imp again when you get your bollocks burned again, after having done all you could to create the situation in the first place again now will you...? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
This is the part where you calm down.

Sadako of Girth
I am perfectly calm. smile

And even if I wasnt: You dont actually tell me shit. smile

Rogue Jedi
Calm down.

Sadako of Girth
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop being Adolf Hitlers cat "nibbles"....!!!!!!
(Oh you already werent...? roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Again I am calm.....why is it important for you to portray me as 'Not calm'...? Playing to the mods in advance of you making love to the report button....?

Rogue Jedi
Ah, I see, it's just for shits and giggles with you.

Sadako of Girth
No just that what you think about SW/wizards/McButthurt will only get my goat so much.

I've got a life outside of this, y'know. smile

Rogue Jedi
Then go live it?

Sadako of Girth
I do, thank you. smile

May I suggest the same for yourself, though..?
It might defuse that OCD McRectal pain of yours a bit, whilst also getting you out of that HP delusional obsession rutt you're in.

Hows that ignore list addition you promised me working out for ya...?

Darth Martin
I thought it was common knowledge in here that Bourne is one a different tier as a H2H combatant than Riggs.

Yes, Bourne takes out Riggs with similar ease to what Jet Li did.

Rogue Jedi
And then Jet Li prolly.

Darth Martin
Take out Jet Li's character? Don't know about that.

Rogue Jedi
Hell yeah he could. Riggs fought him to a standstill.

the ninjak
Jet Li was pretty hardcore in LW4. Dodged a bullet and S#!7.

Rogue Jedi
Not sure what S#17 is.....

Sadako of Girth
I'll give you a clue:

Metallica's load and Reload were it....
And you constantly talk it in HP vs SW threads. stick out tongue

Yeah Jet Li vs Bourne would be great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.