Whats your favorite city that you have been in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
And why?

For me its Vancouver!

The Ocean, the fresh fish, the air, the landscape, the people and much more!

Everything IMO says that this is the best city in Canada and one of the best in the world. If I ever win the big one, I will retire there.

Digi
Chicago was cool. I haven't been to enough to really rank most cities though. Or, perhaps I have, but I haven't spent much time in them. Pittsburgh is probably my favorite city, but only because I'm so used to traveling there.

Wild Shadow
germany munich...

b/c of October fest.. women wanting to marry me,,, ppl offering me their daughters.. the giant mugs of beer... and the "bars" are not like the bars in our country

Rogue Jedi
New Orleans. Two words: French Quarter.

chomperx9
coolest city ive been to is taxco in mexico

Bardock42
Stockholm probably.

Slay
Barcelona definitely.

Impediment
Barcelona is very fun. I went there on a 4 day pass when I was stationed in Germany.

Coolest city I've been to would probably have to Washington D.C., when I was in Ft. Bragg, North Carolina.

People just don't know how big of a party town DC is. All of the judicial buildings and monuments take up about 5% of DC. There is actually a high crime and drug rate there.

I partied my ass of with my Army friends there a lot.

Rogue Jedi
Pecs, Hungary was quite the experience. As was Kiev.

steverules_2
NYC

WickedDynamite
San Diego and Santa Barbara. Lived in SD for about a year and visit SB every other summer.

Tijuana, Mexico is among my faves but I'm won't travelling there for quite awhile.

Sancty
Originally posted by steverules_2
NYC

Slay
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Tijuana, Mexico is among my faves but I'm won't travelling there for quite awhile. Is there a warrant out for your arrest?

WickedDynamite
Yes! I'm wanted in every titty bar and Fiesta Restaurant in the whole vicinity.

They will NEVER take me ALIVE!

(however, they can take my dollars)

BruceSkywalker
been to san diego and santa barbara.. love tokyo, japan

Rogue Jedi
Small town in Massachusetts called Chicopee, liked it there.

jinXed by JaNx
Top three i think go too...,Heidleberg, Prague, Denver

You know, Pittsburgh could be a really great city if it weren't for all of the crooked politicians lol. Although, i guess that could be said for any city. Really though, Pittsburgh is quite beautiful and quaint. Having lived here most of my life now, i can say it's one of the most unlivable cities. That's a shame because it used to be rather nice.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Small town in Massachusetts called Chicopee, liked it there.

what were you doing in Massachusetts?

The Pict
Apart from my home city or the city I stay in now Barcelona was my favourite.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by The Pict
Apart from my home city or the city I stay in now Barcelona was my favourite. We're in the same city... weird.....

junstree
I like NYC.

That ACDC Chick
Pittsburgh because its just an all around beautiful city

Slay
Whenever I think of Pittsburgh I think of industry and smoke.

That ACDC Chick
over a hundred years ago maybe srug

zeroking24
st.cloud

The Pict

Slay
You aren't at Aberdeen Uni are you? Could have passed you at some point.
I actually am at Aberdeen Uni. You can find me at the sporting grounds where I beat all you guys with 6-0.

Wild Shadow
bars in germany are really just brothels

Slay
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
bars in germany are really just brothels
That's really not true, now is it. Starfisch in Aachen, now that's a brothel.

The Pict
Originally posted by Slay
I actually am at Aberdeen Uni. You can find me at the sporting grounds where I beat all you guys with 6-0.

nahuh

That was a long time ago

Slay
nahuh

That was a long time ago
It's only been six years.

Wild Shadow
Bars

In bars, women try to induce men to buy expensive drinks along with the sexual services. Sex usually takes place in a separate but attached building. Prices are mostly set by the bar owner, and the money is shared between the owner and the prostitute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Germany

Slay
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Bars

In bars, women try to induce men to buy expensive drinks along with the sexual services. Sex usually takes place in a separate but attached building. Prices are mostly set by the bar owner, and the money is shared between the owner and the prostitute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Germany
Yes, idiot, but that doesn't count for every bar. Actually, it counts for a very small percentage, and it's a device used in a lot of countries where prostitution is illegal. I happened into one of these 'bars' myself when I was in Brazil.

AllenWilson
It is Manchester, UK

Strangelove
Boston or Las Vegas, for completely different reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.