Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
somehow most the worlds population was killed off (nuclear war?)
and most of the buildings are destroyed.
you and a group of 10 people(1 girl) survived the radiation in an underground bunker (with guns) for 5 years.

you finally get out and every thing is destroyed and there mutates (people and animals) around (kinda like that will smith movie)
how do you go about this

would you burn the guns for fire to keep warm, would you make a leader of the group, who gets to have sex with the girl. what will you do for food and shelter, one of the members is starting to mutate.

you here theres an enclosed military base with the last survivors but its in new york and your in georgia(no cars)

Wild Shadow
1st off survival is paramount than sex...

personally my dominant attitude and military experience would mesh into one bad@$$ action hero.

i really would worry last about the girl if she got pregnant well after that i would build some animosity.. but i wouldnt show it my survival is more important then a b^%R$.. (literally).

also burning ur gun is not a good idea.. metal well melt and burn sure after a while but it also cracks and pops and the fire would need fuel to burn something like a gun more fuel to burn the gun then what you get in return..

so team works better for survival when we head out..

i guess 5 yrs is a long time to be locked up with ppl i take we would turn on each other.. i would play it nonchalant and let the girl choice if some of the guys get upset they can attack and kill each other.. till their is a low enough moderate number to kill on my own.

kgkg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
would you burn the guns for fire to keep warm, would you make a leader of the group, who gets to have sex with the girl. what will you do for food and shelter, one of the members is starting to mutate.

you here theres an enclosed military base with the last survivors but its in new york and your in georgia(no cars) I will take the leadership role.

The situation seems hopeless the chances of survival not good.

1.)Burning the guns to create fire? WTF........ no just no.

2.)Who gets to have sex with the girl? Sex will only be used for reproduction this will very important if there are long term plans for growth in the future. So the plan is every male has to have offspring from this girl to keep a healthy gene pool.

3.) Food and shelter: That will be hard or impossible if there are ****ing mutated creatures coming after you?

4.)One of the members is starting to mutate. Kill that member.

Assuming that by mutate you mean they turn into zombie like creatures that will attack your group.

anyway 10 people against radiations , mutants , lack of food , clean water etc.

I don't see the group surviving for every long.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

i guess 5 yrs is a long time to be locked up with ppl i take we would turn on each other. why?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kgkg

2.)Who gets to have sex with the girl? Sex will only be used for reproduction this will very important if there are long term plans for growth in the future. So the plan is every male has to have offspring from this girl to keep a healthy gene pool.
who would the off spring reproduce with? (assuming there girls)

Wild Shadow
b/c lack of resources and being confined with ppl can be a psychological problem.. isolation, frustation, anger it all builds up.

have you ever bn with a group of ppl for an extended period of time?

maybe you get annoyed b/c you dont like the way some one talks, dresses.. looks, chews gum.. etc etc.. imagine that frustration a thousand times over and you cant get away..

depending on the size of the bunker chances are ppl would turn on each other.. especially with lack of resources

kgkg
who would the off spring reproduce with? (assuming there girls)
One of the other 9 Men. The chances that this group will last this long is not very probable.

Colossus-Big C
b/c lack of resources and being confined with ppl can be a psychological problem.. isolation, frustation, anger it all builds up.

have you ever bn with a group of ppl for an extended period of time?

maybe you get annoyed b/c you dont like the way some one talks, dresses.. looks, chews gum.. etc etc.. imagine that frustration a thousand times over and you cant get away..

depending on the size of the bunker chances are ppl would turn on each other.. especially with lack of resources but you being the leader you have to try to calm things down and tell them if they want to live then they have to work together

Colossus-Big C
also if some how you repopulate would you set up a government of some kind?

Colossus-Big C
One of the other 9 Men. The chances that this group will last this long is not very probable. lets say atleast 2 of them have extensive military training and survival skills.

Symmetric Chaos
burn the guns for fire to keep warm

I don't think you're very familiar with guns.

Wild Shadow
i take it you can heat up a gun to the point where it holds heat like a rock but what is the point really when it takes more heat and fuel to get it at that point and not get the same or higher heat in return..

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't think you're very familiar with guns. they did it on family guy

kgkg
they did it on family guy no expression

Wild Shadow
they did it on family guy how old are you colossus?

Colossus-Big C

i was kidding....

chomperx9
does doomsday get prep ?

Quiero Mota
So the plan is every male has to have offspring from this girl to keep a healthy gene pool.

What the f**k?.....I think I'd pass. I mean, I don't even wanna think about that: some woman with 8 kids from different dads telling me "Its your turn".

----

You would run out of food before five years ended. I'd grab a gun, leave the bunker and take my chances in the world, despite the radiation.

Ms.Marvel
i would probably kill myself. no expression

Wild Shadow
so you leave 9 men without any hope?

Colossus-Big C
lol, you basically caused the end of the human race by that

Ms.Marvel
wouldnt really bother me being dead and all... >.>

whats my motivation, to be screwed by 9 guys, and then have to raise like twenty bad ass little kids?

i cant even flaunt the fact that im the key to survival being the last woman and all, because if i refuse to go along with it theyll just rape me anyway v_v

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
wouldnt really bother me being dead and all... >.>

necrophilia shifty

Ms.Marvel
D=

kgkg
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What the f**k?.....I think I'd pass. I mean, I don't even wanna think about that: some woman with 8 kids from different dads telling me "Its your turn". Whats wrong with that? That is the only option to even have any hope of re-populating if resources didn't matter.

Also if the lady is fine with it it's all good. It is a special circumstance after all.

It's not about your morals it's about survival and having sex with multiple men for a good reason isn't a big deal. People do this for fun in our times.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

whats my motivation, to be screwed by 9 guys, and then have to raise like twenty bad ass little kids?

i cant even flaunt the fact that im the key to survival being the last woman and all, because if i refuse to go along with it theyll just rape me anyway v_v 1st off they help you raise the kids.. second ask yourself seriously how many men chase after you.. and why not enjoy the situation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ticRYiJI_oo

Quiero Mota
Whats wrong with that? That is the only option to even have any hope of re-populating if resources didn't matter.

There is no hope in that situation. 9 men and a woman won't go far. It'll come down to siblings reproducing, and they'll all be dead in a few generations.

It's not about your morals it's about survival

No, its about being able to get an erection despite being grossed out.

second ask yourself seriously how many men chase after you

Insulting her ain't gonna help your case.

Wild Shadow
i was just being funny... rolling on floor laughing not insulting her.. love

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What the f**k?.....I think I'd pass. I mean, I don't even wanna think about that: some woman with 8 kids from different dads telling me "Its your turn".

----

You would run out of food before five years ended. I'd grab a gun, leave the bunker and take my chances in the world, despite the radiation. Word.

Colossus-Big C
most likey you guys can survive if you stay together, seperating is the worst idea

Wild Shadow
only if you dont know what your doing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.