whiplash vs Dr Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
movie whiplash vs Otto

Lord_Talron
does ock have adamantium tentacles or not?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
does ock have adamantium tentacles or not? dont think so but they are strong enough to touch the sun.

psycho gundam
whiplash easily, at least the final, suit wearing one

Lord_Talron
afaik he had adamantium tentacles at one point. i want to say the whole time, but i kno adamantium wasnt introduced that early...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9
dont think so but they are strong enough to touch the sun.

. . .

KingD19
dont think so but they are strong enough to touch the sun.

He was asking if this was the version of Comic Doc Ock who had Adamantium tentacles.

And the Crimson Dynamo wins...regular Whiplash loses.

For clarification, they fused Crimson Dynamo(Ivan Vanko) with Whiplash in IM2

Lord_Talron
ock stands a chance with adamantium. hes f*cking fast as hell

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
He was asking if this was the version of Comic Doc Ock who had Adamantium tentacles.

And the Crimson Dynamo wins...regular Whiplash loses.

For clarification, they fused Crimson Dynamo(Ivan Vanko) with Whiplash in IM2 and i answered in the 1st post by saying these are the movie characters so no dont think ottos arms are adamantium

chomperx9
ok il edit. this is movie whiplash in his final suit vs movie Dr. Octopus with adamantium tentacles

KingD19
ok il edit. this is movie whiplash in his final suit vs movie Dr. Octopus with adamantium tentacles

If they're both movie versions...why is this in the comic versus forum?

and i answered in the 1st post by saying these are the movie characters so no dont think ottos arms are adamantium

No, you said it was movie Whiplash, and you just said Otto. You didn't specify whether it was movie, comic, hell even Spectacular Spider-Man.

Vanko wins.... In his Crimson Dynamo suit, plus the upgraded Whiplash tentacles, this is essentially a stomp.

chomperx9
If they're both movie versions...why is this in the comic versus forum?

No, you said it was movie Whiplash, and you just said Otto. You didn't specify whether it was movie, comic, hell even Spectacular Spider-Man.

Vanko wins.... In his Crimson Dynamo suit, plus the upgraded Whiplash tentacles, this is essentially a stomp. when i said movie before otto i meant both characters.

KingD19
Alright....but Vanko stomps anyway. He's essentially Crimson Dynamo with Whiplash whips attached. He can take Otto. But yeeah, this should be up in the movie vs forum, since these are both movie versions.

Digi
Ock's worst incarnation still had reinforced titanium tentacles. If you think he wins with adamantium, he probably wins with any version. And I'm not seeing "movie version" for Ock, so I assumed comics.

KingD19
Originally posted by Digi
Ock's worst incarnation still had reinforced titanium tentacles. If you think he wins with adamantium, he probably wins with any version. And I'm not seeing "movie version" for Ock, so I assumed comics.

Vanko in his Crimson Dynamo suit is more than enough to take down movie Ock.

chomperx9
Vanko in his Crimson Dynamo suit is more than enough to take down movie Ock. even movie ock with adamantium tentacles ? i mean yeah whiplash has a chance for sure if he get a shot at otto anywhere else besides the tentacles but ottos Tentacles >>> whiplashes Arm in speed.

KingD19
even movie ock with adamantium tentacles ? i mean yeah whiplash has a chance for sure if he get a shot at otto anywhere else besides the tentacles but ottos Tentacles >>> whiplashes Arm in speed.

You do realize that Vanko has more than just his whips in the armor. He has multiple weapon systems, and on top of that, the whips are upgraded so that even the Iron Man armor can't take too many hits. Plus Crimson Dynamo can fly.

chomperx9
You do realize that Vanko has more than just his whips in the armor. He has multiple weapon systems, and on top of that, the whips are upgraded so that even the Iron Man armor can't take too many hits. Plus Crimson Dynamo can fly. true

StiltmanFTW
Movie Iron Man's armor was made of titanium and withstood the whips, just saying.

Vanko had an amazing reaction time in the movie, he takes it with CD armor.

Digi
Vanko in his Crimson Dynamo suit is more than enough to take down movie Ock.

Why make this a reply to my post? It doesn't deal with anything I said. I clarified a bit about comic Otto, since the OP said nothing about a movie version. That's about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.