Monster Hunter vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
http://ui13.gamespot.com/1164/untitled_2.jpg

VS

http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/12723/normal_God%20of%20war%20-%20Kratos.png

Normally, most people would think that this is a retarded matchup, but this time, the Hunter is getting substantial benefit. shifty

RULES:

- Both fighters have all their weapons/armor/items at their disposal
- Both fighters can switch weapons/armor at any time
- All weapon/armor descriptions for the hunter can be taken literally; no hyperbole
- The fight takes place at Lake Hylia (TP)

CosmicComet
Maybe its just me but I find it odd that we have a thread with a character with no official name.

Like using the Nerevarine from Morrowind in a thread. --Has there ever been one with him/her?

LLLLLink
Perhaps. Let me give you a few weapon/armor descriptions from MHT to put our beloved Hunter's power into perspective:

Abyssal Striker - A symbol of the Ceadeus's pride. It can fell 10,00 monsters with a single blow.

Dancing Flames - A refined blade of crimson flame. The heat it emits can vaporize a foe's blood.

Mutsu Gusoku - Supreme leg armor crafted from top materials. Defends and absorbs any impact. (reminiscent of a certain pokedex description)

Demonic Phoenix
Isn't Kratos like the ultimate Monster Hunter? erm

Meh.

LLLLLink
I guess that's what this thread is for.

LLLLLink
10,000 monsters. One blow.
Can Kratos put up with that?

Heythere,Honey
Hmmm....Assuming that one monster is a White Fatalis...

BloodRain
Swaying to say Kratos for not knowing enought on what these Monster Hunters can do.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Hmmm....Assuming that one monster is a White Fatalis...

Holy crap. no expression

Originally posted by BloodRain
Swaying to say Kratos for not knowing enought on what these Monster Hunters can do.

Well, the hunters are above human ability, but it's the weapons and armor that make the man in this game. Going by description and not game stats, these can get pretty uber.

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
10,000 monsters. One blow.
Can Kratos put up with that? 10,000 of any monster in the games is not an equal to Cronos.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
10,000 of any monster in the games is not an equal to Cronos.

Perhaps, but 10,000 times 100 swings is worth something. Not to suggest that the Abyssal Striker description is the most wankable, or anything.

MooCowofJustice
Well, since you effectively legalized a no limit fallacy, the Monster Hunter.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Well, since you effectively legalized a no limit fallacy, the Monster Hunter.

Damn straight.

Ridley_Prime
Spite?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Spite?

It would be without that special rule.
Besides, when it comes to no-limit fallacies and PIS, you guys should get mad at the people who put the over-the-top content there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.