Asajj Ventress vs Lumiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth dread
at the strongest so Obsession for Asajj. I'm not sure when Lumiya was at her strongest but i think it would be Legacy
Takes place at the hanger at the Home.

1.Saber
2 Force
3. all out

Nephthys
Ventress. Lumiya had trouble taking out a random Jedi Master-level even with the help of Alema, while Asajj frequently owns Jedi Masters. While her Light-whip would be hard for Asajj to deal with, she's dealt with exotic weaponry before. She's also shown to be more impressive with the Force (though mostly in Clone Wars, so take it all with a grain of salt), snapping a massive amount of rock from the ceiling, killing easily wth the Force and re-animating the dead ftw.

truejedi
I say Lumiya. She challenged Luke on 1 on 1 footing in 2 duels, before being destroyed by an angry Luke. She also fought a stale-mate with Mara Jade. Calling Lobi a random Jedi-Master isn't fair, considering she fought well against Lumiya and Alema before succumbing.

Assajji was absolutely humiliated by ROTS Kenobi, which isn't a gigantic knock, but is still pretty bad.

I think Lumiya has more mastery of the force, something that will give her the win here.

Nephthys
Her fights against Luke are PIS-central. He was kicking her ass like 20 years before those fights. Iirc he wasn't able to capitalise on the light-whips weakness against 2 blades in those fights, which Asajj will, and becuase she started to attack civilians. Her fight against Mara Jade was fisticuffs, in which she holds the advantage becuase she's half cyborg. Lobi has nothing but that fight though, so we can't tell if it was her being good, or Lumiya being crap. I'm inclined (sp?) to say teh latter seeing as she's lost to a random jedi knight in the form of Nelani (in Betrayal) before.

I agree it wasn't a gigantic knock, after all he had become the Soresu master by then, and had had the chance to completly get to grips with her style, while his own has been changed and strengthened considerably.

I disagree again. Asajj has more powerful feats going by Clone Wars, and I'd say re-animating dead Gungans is on par with Lumiya's solid illusion technique.

truejedi
good post! : )

Nephthys
..... Praising an post that opposes yours!? On the Internet!?

.............. Who are you? sneaky2

Hewhoknowsall
I find it strange that Jacen/Caedus would accept Lumiya as his master when Jacen/Caedus was clearly far superior.

Lord Lucien
Yoda accepted Qui-Gon. Lumiya knew shit Jacen didn't.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yoda accepted Qui-Gon. Lumiya knew shit Jacen didn't.

It isn't the Sith way for an apprentice to bow down to a master that's inferior to him/her (the apprentice).

But I guess that Caedus wasn't a traditional Sith...he actually cared about his family, or at least Allana.

Lord Lucien
Zannah once said that she "still need (Bane)." Regardless of power output, if someone knows something you don't, you listen to them until you no longer need them. That's the Sith thing to do. Lumiya gave Jacen the outlook needed to become a Sith. He would have obeyed her until she had nothing left to show him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.