Hulk vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Hulk has bn on the run and is finally captured but just as Ross is ready to close the most embarrassing chapter of his military career he is informed of a city infested by unknown biological entity...

Banner ask and pleads with Ross to release him that he can stop whatever is attacking the city.. Angry Ross has him released from his shackles...banner heavily medicated cant hulk out, Ross solution is to open the bay doors of the C-17 cargo plane and kicks him off the plane..

Hulk landing and making a crater in the middle of town crawls out and is immediately attacked by xenomorphs, Hulk tanking his way tears and rips them apart not knowing that both combatants are approaching one another through the mayhem each is creating..

finally they clear there way enough to make visual contact... The predator stares and makes a Roar,, hulk bears his teeth and Roars back..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkf1Xfr54nQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7a5LcTckfg

Kazenji
Seriously?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seriously? Uh...........

McNasty996
Hulk wins without much difficulty i don't see the predators
weapons doing anything lethal to hulk and all hulk has to do is
get his hands on the predator and sqeueeze then it's game over

The Nuul

Wild Shadow
last i checked predators have massive weapons and tech and this is one is pretty bad @$$ and liberal with his tech.. also could always go stealth clock on hulk giving him a good enough defensive advantage

Blinky
The Pred gets a big green d*ck up is ass.

steverules_2
Hulk is homosexual?

Impediment
Inevitably, people, Hulk will smash.

Wild Shadow
anyone think hulk could survive the xenomorph infestation if he replaced the predator and went through each fight the predator went through

Impediment
Both movie Hulks could, yes. Very easily.

McNasty996
The regen and rage factor would see him through to the end
and could probably survive the nuclearblast depending on witch
hulk it is

BruceSkywalker
simply... HULK SMASH... HULK SMASH....

KingD19
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
last i checked predators have massive weapons and tech and this is one is pretty bad @$$ and liberal with his tech.. also could always go stealth clock on hulk giving him a good enough defensive advantage

The smart disc/ razor launcher would get embedded in him, then ripped out and he'd heal.

Plasma Caster would give him a pretty bad burn, but he'd heal.

The only thing a Predator has that could really give him pause is that bomb, and like it was said, he could probably survive if it was Ang Lee Hulk.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KingD19
The smart disc/ razor launcher would get embedded in him, then ripped out and he'd heal.

Plasma Caster would give him a pretty bad burn, but he'd heal.

The only thing a Predator has that could really give him pause is that bomb, and like it was said, he could probably survive if it was Ang Lee Hulk.
This.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blinky
The Pred gets a big green d*ck up is ass. Boner.

Darth Martin
Iron Man would get thrashed. What makes you think a Predator would stand a chance?

Wild Shadow
i still think the lasers that the predator used in the sewer scene would skewer hulk the same way it did the xenomorphs

Impediment
Yes, we know that you do.

But you're wrong.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i still think the lasers that the predator used in the sewer scene would skewer hulk the same way it did the xenomorphs Possible. But then wouldn't that b e his only option?

Wild Shadow
what about his light weight alien material metal.. it embeds itself into walls by simply being thrown.. i could see it being thrown into hulks face/skull just as easily.

what about the net itself its suppose to be pretty durable and able to slice/crush a person..

not sure how durable hulk was but iirc didnt 50 cal rounds hurt and possibly penetrate the hulk's skin?

Darth Martin
It'll definately pierce Hulk. Watch Hulk vs. though, Wolverine cuts Hulk but all it does is further piss him off. Not once did he ever try and sever a limb or behead Hulk. Just slashes and cuts.

Doubt the net would work. He could break it wherever it's attached on to.

Impediment
Which Hulk are we discussing?

Bouboumaster
Hulk 2008 would win.
Hulk 2003 would win, but even faster.

KingD19
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk 2008 would win.
Hulk 2003 would win, but even faster.

Hulk vs. would win the fstest.

Yep.

Impediment
Doesn't matter, really.

All three Hulks would win.

Arnold killed a Yautja.

Danny Glover's old ass defeated a Yautja.

Yeah. Pretty sure Ol' Jade Jaws can defeat a Yautja.

/thread.

jinXed by JaNx
Predator...,just cuz this thread is an ass hole

Swensation
Predator would sit there and make his little "pfffffftftftftftftf" noise.

Then I would come out and kick Predator in the nuts and say "That's for AVP 2 sucking so bad"

Then Hulk would go to work on him.

Darth Martin
AVP R was good from a Predator fan's standpoint.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Darth Martin
AVP R was good from a Predator fan's standpoint.

No it wasn't.

Bouboumaster
In my opinion, Requiem was >>>>>>>> the first AVP

.. It still sucked, but it was far better that the awful shit that was the original AVP.

marwash22
this is laughable.

Swensation
AVP is much better than AVP R.

AVP built a lot of the alien / predator story line, especially by having Weyland as a character. AVPR was just an action movie, and a crappy action movie at that. If I want a crappy action movie I can go watch freakin' Resident Evil or something...

The other thing that really bothers me is that AVP R introduced the Predalien and solidified the concept that the alien will take on the form of its host. Yeah its kinda cool, but just because in Alien 3 the alien was dog-like doesn't mean the all Aliens totally adapt. Wouldn't the Predators have been hunting Predaliens this whole time, instead of normal Aliens (from humans) since they're much tougher to kill? The choices made in AVP R just invalidate the entire series.

makes me sooooo mad.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
No it wasn't. I said from a Predator fans standpoint. Not a massive Alien fan, which you are.

Originally posted by Swensation
AVP is much better than AVP R. AVP built a lot of the alien / predator story line, especially by having Weyland as a character. No it isn't, the first AVP is shit. AVP R atleast got the Yautja right. The first film ****ed everything up. Story isn't exactly my number one priority when going to see an AVP film. It didn't really build on anything that wasn't already shown in the books. AVP R had an awesome lead Yautja, and me being a Predator fan, that made me happy.

The Aliens were shat on but who cares about them.

chomperx9
this is spite. any hulk would KO out a predator easy.

Impediment
Ok, ok.

We get the point.

We all hate the AvP films.

Hulk stomps.

/thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.