adult conner kent vs supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
say, adult conner kent vs supergirl. adult conner kent was a clone of the orginal conner clone, if that makes sense.

they were battling and conner was pwning supergirl until he got really cocky and all of sudden he was sent flying in the air with a punch fro super girl.

who would win

Q99
Supergirl, being pure kryptonian, is likely somewhat stronger and faster, but Connor's TK as an adult gives him more flexibility. I'd think it could go either way.

x_danny_x
well this is adult conner kent, where it was stated that he will surpass Superman in power.

i know it was stated that Supergirl could be more powerful than Superman but it was taken back since supes said he holds back and just one punch her to submission

Q99
When did it say he'll surpass Superman?

The 'Titans of Tomorrow' Connor was powerful but not *that* impressive, and pre-death/res he was growing stronger but still pretty clearly weaker than a kryptonian of the same age.

Konton
Well the Titans of Tomorrow did defeat their adult counterparts in mainstream continuity.

Cassie knocked Diana out, etc. etc.

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Well the Titans of Tomorrow did defeat their adult counterparts in mainstream continuity.

Cassie knocked Diana out, etc. etc.

Eh, I got the impression they basically ambushed them, they didn't seem particularly more powerful.

JLA level, sure, but not higher.

Konton
Sure there was a surprise factor, but Cassie suckerpunched Diana and then she did the whole "No! Not you!" thing. Clearly she had to get outmuscled in order to be captured.

Q99
Still, Cassie fighting at full from the start, Diana probably more interested in figuring out what's going on, and similar for the others, the future JLA didn't need to be stronger to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.