This Skrull Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
H2H only no flight or energy

the skrull that had colossus powers with wolverines claws and quick silvers speed

JakeTheBank
Thor.

Bentley
Thor murders him. Skrull aren't mentally able to beat Thor with inferior punching power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The claws definitely makes the Skrull more dangerous, but that's nothing Thor's hand to hand skills couldn't handle. With Colossus' powers, it would be it's strength and durability that would be played up which would be a disadvantage in my opinion against Thor.

Ah, who am I kidding? Thor one shots him.

Your just hindering the Skrull giving him Colosssus' powers.

The Nuul
Thor still kicks his ass.

Bentley
Give him Quicksilver powers and now that's a fight.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The claws definitely makes the Skrull more dangerous, but that's nothing Thor's hand to hand skills couldn't handle. With Colossus' powers, it would be it's strength and durability that would be played up which would be a disadvantage in my opinion against Thor.

Ah, who am I kidding? Thor one shots him.

Your just hindering the Skrull giving him Colosssus' powers. i saw it in a comic, he copied both there powers

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cool.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley
Give him Quicksilver powers and now that's a fight.

You mean the current faster than light Quicksilver that was just punked by Thor?

big grin

amnesia
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You mean the current faster than light Quicksilver that was just punked by Thor?

big grin

Quicksilver ain't FTL yet. He will be soon though.

Thor should still be faster then quicksilver. Lightning travels at 270000 mph. (And that's pretty damn slow compared to the speed of light)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by amnesia
Quicksilver ain't FTL yet. He will be soon though.

Thor should still be faster then quicksilver. Lightning travels at 270000 mph. (And that's pretty damn slow compared to the speed of light)

I'd say he is currently. He was recently shown to be faster than radio waves. It's no surprise. Dan has been playing up his speed since the start. Having him circle the world in moments, travel to other countries and back in between words etc.

Q99
This is like a less skilled version of EXile's Mimic.

Blanket
Originally posted by Q99
This is like a less skilled version of EXile's Mimic. Except this one has full powers, and real adamantium.

Colossus-Big C
yea full powers and real adamantium

Q99
Originally posted by Blanket
Except this one has full powers, and real adamantium.

And no Cyclops beams, a fraction of the experience, and less agility. Cal's about as tough as full Colossus too, judging by his ability to take hits from the likes of Namors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.