Orion (from Countdown) vs Thor (Siege)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Both were complete beasts in the series. Orion swatted the JLA away and ripped out Darkseid's heart. Thor looked pretty powerful against Void as well. Who wins?

celeyhyga17
Split.. maybe.... ?

cdtm
I'd prefer seeing Simonson's Orion against some version of Thor. big grin

But in this match up, I've got to go with Orion. Ripping out the heart of a character as durable as Darkseid is just insane...

Warlord
Split

Warlord
Originally posted by cdtm
Ripping out the heart of a character as durable as Darkseid is just insane...

Superman could do worse to DS... cool

cdtm
Originally posted by Warlord

You can't get much worse than ripping someones heart out. rolling on floor laughing

Yeah, Supermans beaten Darkseid up pretty badly (Lets ignore whether or not Darkseids history supports those beatings for the moment..). Beaten his eyes swollen, literally beaten something out of him that looked like stuffing in Superman/Batman, but Orions heart pull trumps those because actually ripping through an invulnerable chest requires ridiculous amounts of power.

Warlord
Originally posted by cdtm
actually ripping through an invulnerable chest requires ridiculous amounts of jobbing.

yes indeed... smile

amnesia

Orion is a bit tougher IMO

Warlord
Originally posted by amnesia
Orion is a bit tougher IMO

tougher than Supes?
yeah he is..I just pointed that DS has been beaten before by high tiers

Philosophía
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thor looked pretty powerful against Void as well. laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
I dont know if I count orions heart rip considering he was getting his ass stomped beforehand and the fact that orion is ds's drax

beast1234
Despite the fact that Orion has less feat then Thor he is easliy on Thor level. I could see this battle going on for weeks. They both have strong will and heart, incredible battle ferocity.

Gecko4lif
I call forth true form orion

Warlord
I call forth rune magic ... wink

kgkg
Tie.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I dont know if I count orions heart rip considering he was getting his ass stomped beforehand and the fact that orion is ds's drax

love that point that he is Darkseid's Drax. thats why its a split.

embarrasment

nicamarvin
tougher than Supes?
yeah he is..I just pointed that DS has been beaten before by high tiers Could this Orion ripp Juggernaut heart out... confused

oh and Orion Soloes solo

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Both were complete beasts in the series. Orion swatted the JLA away and ripped out Darkseid's heart. Thor looked pretty powerful against Void as well. Who wins? No, he didn't. He looked like someone who was at the Void's mercy until Bob came out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.