Manchester Black vs Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Q99
'Chester. He's just stronger.

Lord_Talron
chester almost killed superman, and then wouldve killed him if superman hadnt given him a concussion he probably wouldve killed him

khazra
Black dominates here. His TP is on a level but its TK combined with brutality that makes him such a force to be reckoned with.

Konton
Probably a stalemate, just like Emma and Exodus.

leonidas
black would take her telepathically but it wouldn't be easy, imo. if she went diamond his tk was strong enough to let him go h2h with supes for a bit. overall he's just too much for her.

-Pr-
Black.

Originally posted by Konton
Probably a stalemate, just like Emma and Exodus.

I have some issues with that, based on previous feats and general powerset and levels, Exodus should come out on top whenever dealing with her. MB and exodus are roughly on the same level - though I think Exodus is stronger.

MB wins here

Konton
I haven't kept up on Exodus recently, but he and Emma drew to a telepathic stalemate on panel in the recent past. He locked away her diamond form, she locked away his tk, and they engaged.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by 753
I have some issues with that, based on previous feats and general powerset and levels, Exodus should come out on top whenever dealing with her. MB and exodus are roughly on the same level - though I think Exodus is stronger.

Don't care about the fight but I don't like when this kind of logic is used on these boards. Based on previous feats? Would you care to elaborate? Emma is just that good, Emma is not Jean sans Phoenix.

Originally posted by Konton
I haven't kept up on Exodus recently, but he and Emma drew to a telepathic stalemate on panel in the recent past. He locked away her diamond form, she locked away his tk, and they engaged.

I'm pretty sure I haven't missed an Exodus appearance. If it comes down to a battle of feats then Emma has better telepathic feats then him.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Don't care about the fight but I don't like when this kind of logic is used on these boards. Based on previous feats? Would you care to elaborate? Emma is just that good, Emma is not Jean sans Phoenix.

I'm pretty sure I haven't missed an Exodus appearance. If it comes down to a battle of feats then Emma has better telepathic feats then him.

His mass manipulation/control of minds are better than hers. She simply has more finesse feats and gets a lot more screen time than him. Regardless, he is an uber TK and has an almost forgotten teleportation pulse power, so he should soundly defeat her in direct confrontation everytime. How she could actually lock away his TK is puzzling. If he only focused on TP defense he should be strong enough to keep her out and then hurl into space with TK, diamond form or not. The way he kept her using her own powers is also mistaken IMO. If they are on equal footing TP wise, they should simply stalemate and not be able to go into each other's minds. He'd win because o his other powers.

Q99
Black has pretty good telepathic finesse feats, so even if Exodus was simply out-finesses I'd still bet on Black.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by 753
His mass manipulation/control of minds are better than hers.

It actually isn't. Exodus only mass manipulation feat under his own power was in Bloodties and he wasn't mind controlling people there, he was amplifying the hatred of a mob. She's taken control of 1000+ Stepford Cuckoos High level telepaths (Remember that one of these Cuckoos managed to trick Exodus) all with super computer processing. The other time in the X-Men Annual
'99 he used Forges machine.

Her feat where she took down 8 Skrull Superskrull telepaths each on their on Cerebra's is a telepathic power feat that dwarfs anything he has ever done.

His other powers are moot, Emma forced him onto the astral plane making both their extra powers moot. He wouldn't because he wouldn't be able to deploy his other powers without dividing his concentration and getting his brain re-wired. It was quite clearly explained in Messiah Complex.

Philosophía
Manchester Black.

Zack M
Any new Emma feats lately? DCnU Black has just been a master manipulator, no real uber TP feats.

As for Pre-Flashpoint Black, I gotta give it to him.

celestialbodies
Stalemate, if we're talking about Tp vs. Tp, nothing MB has demonstrated proves to me he'd dominate Emma in a strictly telepathic battle.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by 753
His mass manipulation/control of minds are better than hers. She simply has more finesse feats and gets a lot more screen time than him. Regardless, he is an uber TK and has an almost forgotten teleportation pulse power, so he should soundly defeat her in direct confrontation everytime. How she could actually lock away his TK is puzzling. If he only focused on TP defense he should be strong enough to keep her out and then hurl into space with TK, diamond form or not. The way he kept her using her own powers is also mistaken IMO. If they are on equal footing TP wise, they should simply stalemate and not be able to go into each other's minds. He'd win because o his other powers.

Lol, she gets more face time because she is better than him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
Any new Emma feats lately?

Afaik, she's been nerfed, like the rest of the P5 after AvX...

Zack M
MB wins more often than not, IMO.

StiltmanFTW
He'd get wtfpwnt by a peak Emma cool

Zack M
Is Emma at her peak now?

StiltmanFTW
I honestly have no clue, lost interest.

If she is back at her max power, then she hasn't displayed much of it, seeing as I don't recall any feats of her posted in the Ownage thread in the recent time.

Zack M
I guess we'll use average portrayals of both.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He'd get wtfpwnt by a peak Emma cool
In her dreams perhaps.

He will crush her in finesse AND Power.

StiltmanFTW
She'd take him and Superman at the same time stick out tongue

abhilegend
In your dreams perhaps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
In her dreams perhaps.

Originally posted by abhilegend
In your dreams perhaps.

Damn. An abhibot.

Where are you, abhi prime?

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Damn. An abhibot.

Where are you, abhi prime?
laughing out loud

Beating srank, jinzin and Dum Dum of course.

StiltmanFTW
Their corpses, you mean. That's... very unhealthy, considering how rotten they must be now.

StiltmanFTW
My bad. Jinzin is alive, but became an EXTREME lurker:

Genii96
Emma turned off jeen's tp like a switch though..

Genii96
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
It actually isn't. Exodus only mass manipulation feat under his own power was in Bloodties and he wasn't mind controlling people there, he was amplifying the hatred of a mob. She's taken control of 1000+ Stepford Cuckoos High level telepaths (Remember that one of these Cuckoos managed to trick Exodus) all with super computer processing. The other time in the X-Men Annual
'99 he used Forges machine.

Her feat where she took down 8 Skrull Superskrull telepaths each on their on Cerebra's is a telepathic power feat that dwarfs anything he has ever done.

His other powers are moot, Emma forced him onto the astral plane making both their extra powers moot. He wouldn't because he wouldn't be able to deploy his other powers without dividing his concentration and getting his brain re-wired. It was quite clearly explained in Messiah Complex.
He has gotten over that,
He used his tk when locked in tp with xavier
He used his other powers against JGS while stomping rachael with TP

Decter
Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.