green arrow and hawkeye and bullseye vs. spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mopit123
could spiderman react fast enough and keep it up long enough 2 win?
i mean come on 3 super accrucy throwers on spidey?
i dont no about this one,would it even last that long?

iceman24567
Sorry even precog won't help him here

mopit123
precog?

iceman24567
Precognition

chomperx9
team wins

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by mopit123
could spiderman react fast enough and keep it up long enough 2 win?
i mean come on 3 super accrucy throwers on spidey?
i dont no about this one,would it even last that long?
Sure.

chomperx9
give spidey the symbiote to make it more fair

Parmaniac
Originally posted by chomperx9
give spidey the symbiote to make it more fair In comics the symbiote had no real effect on him it was just a suite.

EDIT: The Iron Spider Armor would help though.

Bentley
Except it won't be fair. Team for the utter stomp.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
In comics the symbiote had no real effect on him it was just a suite. in the comics he looked like he was a better fighter for sure with it.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Bentley
More likely they hit each other instead of Spider-Man.

Bentley
Explosive arrows, sonic arrows, phantom zone arrows. Peter is toast.

BlackZero30x
give spidey the symbiote to make it more fair

the only thing it did was decrease his restraint on using his strength...other then that really nothing.

as for this fight spider-man could but i find it highly doubtful...i guess it depends on the tearms of this fight

like for starters if they all throw one object a peice and he gets to dodge its possible..if its an actual fight at a distance then his chance dramatically drops

chomperx9
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
the only thing it did was decrease his restraint on using his strength...other then that really nothing. made him more agile. the symbiote and black costume 2 different things

BlackZero30x
made him more agile. the symbiote and black costume 2 different things

Originally posted by Parmaniac
In comics the symbiote had no real effect on him it was just a suite.

EDIT: The Iron Spider Armor would help though.

Kid Kurdy
in the comics he looked like he was a better fighter for sure with it.
Not really.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Not really. are you thinking about those issues that say spidey back in black ? cause thats not the symbiote

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley

Lord_Talron
so why does the symbiote not affect spidey, but makes venom, carnage, etc super dangerous?

Kid Kurdy
are you thinking about those issues that say spidey back in black ? cause thats not the symbiote
No I'm thinking about the comics after Secret Wars I. The black suit did not make him stronger, or faster, or more agile. Nothing.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so why does the symbiote not affect spidey, but makes venom, carnage, etc super dangerous? it bonds with carnage and brock better because of who they are. but it still gives spidey more agile speed and stregth.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so why does the symbiote not affect spidey, but makes venom, carnage, etc super dangerous? MY own theory about this is that the symbiote copied Spider-mans powers that's why Venom could avoid the SS, climb walls, shoot webs and the stats of course.

SamZED
CIS on for Spider-man the team would win some. But SM would just web them up for majority. CIS off he kills them all. Explosives arrows and sonic arrows is great but they'd end up hurting each other and not Spider-man. As for ordinary arrows, he can either dodge them or use web-shield.

Kid Kurdy
Reminds me of the time Spider-Man fought Hawkeye doppelganger.

Kid Kurdy
Oops, I'm having problems with the scan, sorry.

Parmaniac
Here is the scan: Where?

chomperx9
Here is the scan: confused

Bentley
Scans for Daredevil.

SamZED
Kid Kurdy, I remember that fight. He also fought several Avenger's doppelganger at the same time and did very well. And completely pwned Clint's doppelganger.

BUSTER1
No I'm thinking about the comics after Secret Wars I. The black suit did not make him stronger, or faster, or more agile. Nothing.

thumb up

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by SamZED
Kid Kurdy, I remember that fight. He also fought several Avenger's doppelganger at the same time and did very well. And completely pwned Clint's doppelganger.
Yep.

Bentley
I find it a little hypocrite -just a little- to say these three will end up hurting each other when they never do in the team books they appear.

SamZED
These 3 never worked as a team. They cant possibly hit Spider-man with ordinary arrows, their only chance - exploding/sound arrows and concidering the speed he's gonna be dancing around them with, they'd end up hurting each other with those regardless of how good their aim is.

Also, nothing's stopping him from webbing them up.

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
These 3 never worked as a team. They cant possibly hit Spider-man with ordinary arrows, their only chance - exploding/sound arrows and concidering the speed he's gonna be dancing around them with, they'd end up hurting each other with those regardless of how good their aim is.

Also, nothing's stopping him from webbing them up.

Well, there's distance for one, if Spider-man is far from them I think he'll be tagged. If he's close yeah, he webs the hell out of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.