Full Gear Wonder Woman vs Champion of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Scenario 1: Regular Champion

Scenario 2: Champion with Power Gem

Q99
She stomps non-power gem and I'd say beats power gem Champion too.

Tazer
Yo.

1) WW has a slight chance

2) Champ FTW

Tazer

the Darkone
Chapmion in both, a well written Champion will piss all over her.

psycho gundam
hurts me to say it but champ loses both times, he's a jobber since his first bunch of old school appearances.

Q99
Originally posted by the Darkone
Chapmion in both, a well written Champion will piss all over her.

No way. Even at his best, he's a straitforward class 100+ brick who's got skill. Full-gear WW is x10 her normal self with a sword that'll cut anything, her lasso, her lightning-bracers, armor... she's got a variety of ways to win, and she's way tougher than anyone he's ever beaten by a lot.

Buffed She-Hulk beat gemless Champion, and even with the gem he was hesitant to fight Thor or Hulk in his first appearance (though in the She-Hulk tournament, he did beat the likes of Gladiator and Hercules with it).

Normal WW beats gemless solidly and can put up a fight against gemmed Champion. Full gear WW almost effortlessly beats normal Champion and still solidly beats gem Champion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Scenario 1: Lol. Wonder Woman 10/10. I'd give the standard Wonder Woman the win over regular Champion.

Scenario 2: Once again Wonder Woman wins, but it's not a complete rape as the first fight.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Scenario 1: Lol. Wonder Woman 10/10. I'd give the standard Wonder Woman the win over regular Champion.

Scenario 2: Once again Wonder Woman wins, but it's not a complete rape as the first fight.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.