Harry Potter Vs Freddy Krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Harry moves to Elm Street and has his spell book and wand with him.
After a particularly long broom flight, with lousy inflight service, he relaxes in his rented room.

He falls into 8 hours of solid sleep.

This is unfortunate as the street is haunted by Freddy Krueger old dead pervert who would stop at nothing to wear Harry's rotting arse as a hat.

Can Harry fend of Krueger or will it be nasty dead/rapey curtains for Hogwart's star quarterback...?

Discuss.

Rogue Jedi
K had to take you off ignore to read the OP. shifty

Considering that magical spells probably won't work in Freddys world, Harry is killed easily. Will they work in Harrys world? It's been a while since I've watched Freddy.

Rogue Jedi
Seeing as how Harry knows nothing of Freddy, he's toast, isn't the dream world whatever Freddy wants it to be? Like he controls what happens? Spite, it seems.

OP shoulda been more like this:

Freddy is victimizing the teens at Hogwarts. Harry and the others find out who Freddy is, of his powers, and band together to defeat him.

Sadako of Girth
You shall not speak of spite to me, RJ.

You invented it, championed it and became synonymous with it.

Nope Im not making judgements. Merely setting up a thread.

I went with this scenario to see what you think.
Thank you for reasoned answers. (Except the spite bit, of course)

Rogue Jedi
Nah, you know Freddy has complete control of the dream world, and that without prep no one stands a chance of beating him, not even Neo.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nah, you know Freddy has complete control of the dream world, and that without prep no one stands a chance of beating him, not even Neo.

You sure Potter doesn't have a 'get prep while in a dream' spell, like "Prepous Dreamarious!", or something of that fancy?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
You sure Potter doesn't have a 'get prep while in a dream' spell, like "Prepous Dreamarious!", or something of that fancy?

Question: Doesnt Freddy have complete control of the dream world?

Robtard
Question: Doesnt Freddy have complete control of the dream world?

Would seem so, though people in the dream have free will and can fight back. Surely if some teens were able to fight him off, Potter with his stick can do better, no?

Sadako of Girth

So NOW you respect battlefield characteristics..?

So why is that different now....?

When everything that is in the SW is made of the force that both Jedi and Sith work with it, you cry and attempt to gimp the subatomic structure of an entire universe to suit your "argument"....

But now its Freddy......you suddenly respect his ass......?

LOLZ RJ, LOL

And what was wrong with your first answer...? revoking it now, are we...?

Sadako of Girth

LOLZ laughing

Rogue Jedi
Would seem so, though people in the dream have free will and can fight back. Surely if some teens were able to fight him off, Potter with his stick can do better, no? "Fending him off" is not winning, Rob.

Those teens worked together, they had time to figure him out. Harry doesnt. He is thrust into a strange world were he has no power.

Example, if Freddy is fighting some random teen boxer, and suddenly wants the boxer to have no arms, what happens?

Nephthys
He re-writes the US constitution?

Rogue Jedi
No. The boxer suddenly is armless. Hell, you could thrust Rambo, McClane, Riggs, YuLaw and Gabe Law into Freddys dream world and they would have zero chance.

Remember the scene where the girl is lifting weights and is turned into a roach? Yeah.......

Robtard
No. The boxer suddenly is armless. Hell, you could thrust Rambo, McClane, Riggs, YuLaw and Gabe Law into Freddys dream world and they would have zero chance.

Remember the scene where the girl is lifting weights and is turned into a roach? Yeah.......

Correction:

McClane would fly an SUV into Freddy's ass and wake himself up mid penetration, thereby bringing the event into reality and Freddy would die via forced anal penetration by SUV.

Rogue Jedi
Correction:

McClane would fly an SUV into Freddy's ass and wake himself up mid penetration, thereby bringing the event into reality and Freddy would die via forced anal penetration by SUV. Ah, I see, so McClane has powers over the dream world now?

Damn, close all Mac threads then.

Robtard
Ah, I see, so McClane has powers over the dream world now?

Damn, close all Mac threads then.

No, didn't say or imply that. Freddy can be brought into the real world, as seen.

Rogue Jedi
No shit.

tell me, what is Freddys power in the dream world?

Robtard
No shit.

tell me, what is Freddys power in the dream world?

Control of the dream world.

Tell me, how was Freddy defeated?

Rogue Jedi
Control of the dream world.

Tell me, how was Freddy defeated? COMPLETE control of the dream world.

He was defeated by people finding out his weakness and exploiting it later on.

Harry doesn't have this prep time. If he did, he'd likely win. Here, he is thrust into the dream world not even knowing who Freddy is.

See the spite?

Sadako of Girth
Nope.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Spite. Spite. Double spite.

Triple even.

Robtard
COMPLETE control of the dream world.

He was defeated by people finding out his weakness and exploiting it later on.

Harry doesn't have this prep time. If he did, he'd likely win. Here, he is thrust into the dream world not even knowing who Freddy is.

See the spite?

Well, not Sadako's fault that your Potter-boy can be as smart as those teens in the films and do likewise, considering how you trump Potter up, it's an honest error.

Rogue Jedi
Well, not Sadako's fault that your Potter-boy can be as smart as those teens in the films and do likewise, considering how you trump Potter up, it's an honest error. Tell me, how did those teens do in their first dream session with Freddy?

Robtard
Tell me, how did those teens do in their first dream session with Freddy?

Some died; some survived.

Rogue Jedi
Some died; some survived. ALL pwned, yes?

Robtard
ALL pwned, yes?

The ones that survived, no. Especially the ones that survived and then later did away with Freddy, I'd say they did the "pwned".

Rogue Jedi
The ones that survived, no. Especially the ones that survived and then later did away with Freddy, I'd say they did the "pwned". Were they in there for 8 hours? BTW, Freddy toyed with them.

Rogue Jedi
Brings me to my next question, is Freddy toying with Harry here, or going right for the kill?

Robtard
Brings me to my next question, is Freddy toying with Harry here, or going right for the kill?

Only one man "toys" with Potter; that's Dumbledore.

Sadako of Girth
I would have said that to you too RJ, but you wouldn't be able to see that now, will you, ignoreboy...? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Only one man "toys" with Potter; that's Dumbledore.

The question, RAYMOND.....Is Freddy going for the kill or is he just ****ing with Harry?

Sadako of Girth
Not in the sense YOU probably would..... LOL

Toying with him for a couple of hours.

Rogue Jedi
Then Harry probably escapes, forms a plan with his friends, and pwns Freddy.

Woulda been nice to know Freddy is toying with Harry from the get go.

Robtard
The question, RAYMOND.....Is Freddy going for the kill or is he just ****ing with Harry?

Not my thread, but if we follow Freddy's usual MO, he usually toys with his victims for a bit, preying on their fears; then kills them.

Tell me, what does Potter fear? Someone finding out about what he and that redheaded boy did in the broom closet one raining afternoon?

Rogue Jedi
Not my thread, but if we follow Freddy's usual MO, he usually toys with his victims for a bit, preying on their fears; then kills them.

Tell me, what does Potter fear? Someone finding out about what he and that redheaded boy did in the broom closet one raining afternoon? Now we know that.......TWO pages in....

Hmm. Harry fears Dementors, remember the boggart closet scene?

Robtard
Now we know that.......TWO pages in....

Hmm. Harry fears Dementors, remember the boggart closet scene?

Don't you meant "buggered"?

Rogue Jedi
Don't you meant "buggered"? Nah.

Sadako of Girth
Don't you meant "buggered"?

yes

Robtard
Nah.

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYjUWSfj7fE

Proof:

http://collops.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/harry_potter1.jpg

Rogue Jedi
lame.

Sadako of Girth

Tell me, what does Potter fear? Someone finding out about what he and that redheaded boy did in the broom closet one raining afternoon?

LOL

Sadako of Girth

http://collops.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/harry_potter1.jpg

laughing

Bardock42
Robocop wins, that's who. Bullet between the eyes. End of.

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Robocop wins, that's who. Bullet between the eyes. End of. Nah, Freddy would will him into being a can opener.

Rogue Jedi
On a side note, I wonder how Freddy would toy with the following:

Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Rocky
Jet Li in "Fearless"
Superman

Sadako of Girth
Appearing as a rabid fanboy online in his name before slashing him through the monitor.

Appearing as the devil before the trident turns to fingerknives...

Appearing as a version of Burgess Meredith's Mickey wearing a red and green stripe jumper.....he then Stabs Rocky, then says "Get up you sonfabitch, cause Freddy loves ya" before cutting his head off.

By appearing as Roger Murtaugh with a gun, which is a classic scared to take an arsewhipping move of course.

By appearing as A great big Kryptonite version of Bryan Singer, who naturally, Kal El will fear will rape him to death, then Singer slices him in four with a big clapperboard that turns into the glove

Rogue Jedi
Errrrr..........

Sadako of Girth
You asked...

Rogue Jedi
And I was expecting a serious answer.

Sadako of Girth
......which you recieved.

Rogue Jedi
Hard to believe that Murtaugh with a gun would affect Huo Yuanjia.

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhhhhh but the bullets each turn into Finger knive gloves.

Rogue Jedi
That's lame.

Sadako of Girth
Have you seen Nightmare 6...?
`
Lame is often Freddie's MO onwards from Dream Warriors.

Rogue Jedi
I stopped watching after 2.

Sadako of Girth
2 packs of tissues...?

Rogue Jedi
The movies were almost that bad, yes.

Sadako of Girth
They were great til three.

Rogue Jedi
That's what I meant, 1 and 2 were good, the rest were almost that bad. I started to watch them but lost interest quickly.

Sadako of Girth

Rogue Jedi
By "watching", I meant following, watching completely.

steverules_2
I've seen every single elm street movie...apart from the re-make, I thought 1-3 were good...after that it was just lame and they ran out of cool deaths, the best were Johnny Depps death scene and the puppet scene for me. Part 2 was rather funny due to it's homosexual nature, hell even the director admitted that it had an un-intentional homosexualness to it.

Bardock42
Nah, Freddy would will him into being a can opener.

Against Ginny, of courser... What the f**k?

Sadako of Girth
By "watching", I meant following, watching completely.

rolling on floor laughing

Some how come you cant defend Potter here then, despite having seen Freddy's weaknesses...?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by steverules_2
I've seen every single elm street movie...apart from the re-make, I thought 1-3 were good...after that it was just lame and they ran out of cool deaths, the best were Johnny Depps death scene and the puppet scene for me. Part 2 was rather funny due to it's homosexual nature, hell even the director admitted that it had an un-intentional homosexualness to it.

But back in like 1980s, Khan was our manliest.
And look at how HE was dressed.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
rolling on floor laughing

Some how come you cant defend Potter here then, despite having seen Freddy's weaknesses...? Now that I know Freddy is doing his usual toying, yeah, I have and I did.

If Freddy was going for the kill, it'd end like this:

kBs-b7A9ndI

Question. if you were in Freddys dream world and could assume any form, who/what would you assume/be?

Sadako of Girth
Hehehe Most likely, yes...

In answer to your question: "The one that terrified the individual victim the most."

Like if it were Robocop, I'd appear as a giant even more evil than usual Clarence Boddicker...

If it were a German, I'd appear as John McClane.

So if you are dreaming one day and you see Chuck Norris wearing a red and green stripe sweater, run like fu*k.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I'd turn into Dr. Manhattan.

Sadako of Girth
Useless against Chuck Norris at the best of times, let alone against Chuck Norris/Freddy Kruger in dreamscape.

Blinky

Aww you should have seen part 3, Dream Warriors. Freddy actually fights a Wizard in that one, of course Freddy brushes off the magic and proceeds to claw f*ck the boy-wizard.

EDIT: Aww, yes I see you posted the scene above. Still me thinks Potter would have a better chance of surviving... as he would offer Freedy a hand-job in exchange for mercy.

Rogue Jedi
I just posted that vid.

Sadako of Girth
So how did you know to post it, if you didnt see it?

Remember that his magic doesn't work in the real world just the dream world.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Blinky
Aww you should have seen part 3, Dream Warriors. Freddy actually fights a Wizard in that one, of course Freddy brushes off the magic and proceeds to claw f*ck the boy-wizard.

EDIT: Aww, yes I see you posted the scene above. Still me thinks Potter would have a better chance of surviving... as he would offer Freedy a hand-job in exchange for mercy.

LOLZ

Rogue Jedi
So how did you know to post it, if you didnt see it? I saw that vid ages ago.

Sadako of Girth
What all accidentally, while looking for "Boy Wizard and dirty old man" online...?

laughing

Rogue Jedi
Nah. Rob sent it with naked pics of his sis.

Hey, you got any naked pics of your sis?

Sadako of Girth
Nope. And shes too old for your f***ed up tastes anyway..... (Being past 12 and not being a boy wizard and all)

Rogue Jedi
Wanna buy some?

Sadako of Girth
Some "what"..?

Rogue Jedi
Some naked pictures of your sis.

Sadako of Girth
Sure you do. smile

Can you get your mom to stop begging to suck my d**k everytime I walk past your place...? (Or is it your dad, I cant tell with both the dress AND that beard...)

Rogue Jedi
Sure you do. smile

Can you get your mom to stop begging to suck my d**k everytime I walk past your place...? (Or is it your dad, I cant tell with both the dress AND that beard...) Aw, lookit who is having delusions of adequacy. She wouldn't touch your tiny shrivelled up little prick with a ten foot pole, babe.

Sadako of Girth
Hey my shrivelled little prick IS the ten foot pole. wink

At least we established it IS a she. But what about the beard...?

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaahahahahaaa you have a small dick haermm

No beard on her. She's an ex beauty pageant queen, FYI. yes Keep reaching, though. You don't have what it takes to insult me. Obnoxious, yes, but far from insulting.

Sadako of Girth
Yes. It is small compared with say................jupiter.

No Beard, huh....Was that dog shit all on that face then...?

Youre right about me not being able to insult you.
'Cause its hard to do a better job than nature already did. smile

Sadako of Girth
HP is dead.

Krueger gets his rape/kill quotient filled for the day.

steverules_2
But back in like 1980s, Khan was our manliest.
And look at how HE was dressed.

I used to think he was a chick till I watched the film....

Sadako of Girth
I bet you thank your lucky stars that you only had to watch a movie first to find that out... laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Yes. It is small compared with say................jupiter.

No Beard, huh....Was that dog shit all on that face then...?

Youre right about me not being able to insult you.
'Cause its hard to do a better job than nature already did. smile I actually spent the whole day with her on Mothers day, had a blast.

How about you? How'd you spend Mothers day?

Sadako of Girth
Oh did you...? Masturbating through the wizardcare section of the catalogue were you...?

I was in your Mom's arse. Thank you.

Despite the beard and all. smile

Rogue Jedi
Hey, better a beard than cobwebs.

Sadako of Girth
How lucky to have the choice of both in your Mom's case, then.

Rogue Jedi
Your mommas so old that.....wait, that doesn't quite work.

Sadako of Girth
Nope it does still.

You're a retard aren't you...? (Rhetorical)

Epically Christian too... smile

Rogue Jedi
Nah, it's just that your mom and mine are likely close to the same age. If my mom is as oldish as yours, old momma jokes don't really work.

Sadako of Girth
HP is dead/raped..

Continue the tears, do whatever... but put me on ignore.

Rogue Jedi
If Freddy goes for the kill, anyone is raped. No one survives.

Sadako of Girth
Except Nancy in like three/four f**king movies... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Moron.

Rogue Jedi
Except Nancy in like three/four f**king movies... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Moron. Sorry, but he toyed with her way too much, she had way too much time.

If Freddy woulda charged her and stabbed her right at the beginning of her first dream session, she woulda been KIA. big grin

Sadako of Girth
She was killed in 3, Genius.

Rogue Jedi
She was killed in 3, Genius. Exactly, after HOW MANY dream sessions of Freddy toying with her? Hmm?

Sadako of Girth
Exactly the amount of times that Freddy wanted. Duhhh..

Rogue Jedi
Ad as I said earlier, what would have happened if, right at the start of her first dream session, Freddy decided to kill her seconds in?

Sadako of Girth
Doenst matter. Onscreen feats.

BTW.......The IGNORE button. Use it.

Rogue Jedi
Right away, she woulda got a stomach full of finger knives right away. Thank you for playing.

Sadako of Girth
Thats an unsupported and wildly speculative statement at best folks.

Rogue Jedi
Not really. If Freddy wants you dead, you're dead. His biggest problem is he ****s around too much.

Sadako of Girth
Whatever. See PM.

Rogue Jedi
I dont see a pm, baldie.

Sadako of Girth
You do now.

Now walk way/Ignore.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, you reply to me, I am gonna reply to you with nuttin but love.

dadudemon
I would say that Harry Potter would have some resistance to Freddy because he resisted that control spell that fake Made-Eye cast on him. Harry was the only one to resist.

On the same token, Occlumency...Harry was weak.

Not sure how this will work.

I'd say that Harry could resist, slightly, Freddy's advances.

Rogue Jedi
Freddys advances haermm

dadudemon
Freddys advances haermm

You know it's all for his Jollies. No way it isn't, man. He's just an S&M perv, imo.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
You know it's all for his Jollies. No way it isn't, man. He's just an S&M perv, imo. Funny he never literally raped them.....wait, did he?

Impediment
This thread is far too f*cked for any further continuance.

Rogue Jedi, I'm highly disappointed in you. You KNEW that Sadako's mother is passed away, yet you taunt him with dead mother jokes?

Consider this a warning for member bashing. There is NO excuse whatsoever for such action.

We all here in the MVF shit talk each other, but in a friendly and a$$hole-ish nature.

You crossed the line. Never do it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.