OCP versus Cohaagen and crew....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Dick Jones, c.e.o. of OCP, has found out that the moon of Pandora has the precious mineral scattered throughout it (the "cheddar" that Parker Selfridge is after), so he decides to claim the rights to mine the planet.

At the same time, the evil Mars administrator Vilos Cohaagen, finds out the same thing. He too decides to claim the rights to mine the planet.

Jones and Cohaagen are each aware that the other is after the mineral, and they will do anything to stop each other.

Jones has the entire OCP at his disposal (minus Robo and ED 209), and he has Boddicker and crew. Cohaagen has the same resources he had in "Total Recall", including evil Quaid (Hauser.)

Who gets the rights to Pandora? Dick Jones, or OCP?

Sadako of Girth
Well, given that OCP cant travel to the stars, they can have the rights all they like, but they cant get there.

If Cohaagan actually does have the same resources he has in Total Recall, then he jumps in a spaceship, goes to Pandora and nicks it. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I made the thread considering they both can travel to the stars.

Let's say the mineral is here on earth, in Africa.

Sadako of Girth
Yes. You considered wrong.

Then as Coohagen's jurist-myyyystiction is mars, OCP.

Rogue Jedi
OCP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.