Apocalypse RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilk82394
Hermess walked through the stoned path towards the blacksmith's home. On the way he revived what seemed to be threats from the gods themselves. Rocks flung at him, spears thrown, Hermess didn't feel safe, an that's why he wanted to obtain the weapon from the old blacksmith so be could show the gods that they are not so powerful. Hermess considered himself as a rebel. The gods planned on wiping out the earth anyway. Why not try to defeat them before they got the chance? Makes sense to Hermess. After hours o travel Hermess arrived at a small stone house with two white pillars. A man with a beard was standing outside. Next to him was a lady and a baby. Hermess went to introduce himself. "You must be Kratos, the blacksmith. I am Hermess, here to fight the gods. "

"Right this way..." said Kratos.

Kratos led Hermess into a hot room with anvils, ore and other materials. He saw several weapons hanging on the wall.

"Let me get a good look at you Hermess" Said Kratos.

Kratos looked Hermess in the eye. "This weapon is for you. " Kratos got twin daggers attached with chains. "This weapon I call Creon and it shall be yours. I'm sure it can defeat a god. It is yours now, be swift on your journey.

Hermess put the weapons on his back after getting a good look at them. "Thank you but where are the others?"

"The others shall be here shortly. Just you wait..."

Matr0shka
'KRATOS' Krist heard that name. 'Hmm is that the Kratos that is all mighty ?' Krist hid in very dark shadows right around the backof the blacksmiths place. He could hear what goes on very well. He smiled ' well i guess its time make some friends' He almost laughed at the thought of real friends. To him lonelyness was a eternal darkness he had obtained. He walked in slowly and turned to Kratos than the blacksmith. "i beilive i heard the name Kratos" He smiled.

lilk82394
Kratos(the blacksmith) turned to Krist. "I am Kratos, the blacksmith. Are you here to help plunder the gods?"

Hermess looked at the guy who appeared.

Matr0shka
He chuckled ' fun ' " o why yes, yes i am !" He pulled out his shiney scythe. "but i do beilive i could use a bigger blade for my friendly scythe, i cant have this old dull one right ? " He unscrewed the blade right off. " if you could make me a bigger one i CAN pay you heavily" He pulled out a very heavy pouch. "can you do the job ?"

Krist then looked at Hermess and smiled " And so it begins "

lilk82394
"Put your money away. " The blacksmith went inot a room. He got out some more Anthromittalion and made a scythe blade that should fit perfectly. After a half hour of grinding, punding, and smelting he had a nice black and gold scythe blade for Krist. "Here you are. You not need to pay me as your the one doing me a favor. "

Hermess looked at the scythe blade then back at Hermess. "We shall put an end to this Kratos. The gods will pray to us for mercy when I ring their necks.

Matr0shka
Once Krist saw the new blade he had a big smile on his face " this look amazing " To play the part of a good person he decided to secretly leave the money on a desk behind him. Krist then attached the blade "o ya this will kick some major ass " He dare now swing it around in the store knowing hed slice somone if he did.

Krist looked around " was there somthing about other people joining us ?"

Bladewind
Nefarius stepped into the blacksmiths home and scanned his fiery hot surroundings: "Is this the place where the great smith Kratos lives?" He asked to no-one in particular, fixing his gaze on the three men.

Matr0shka
Krist smiled " no now get lost !!!" He said chuckling 'just couldn't help myself' Krist thought to himself as he laughed

lilk82394
Kratos walked towards Nefarius."Yes it is I. You must be here to join the legion, and destroy the gods. There..." Kratos pointed towards the weapons."Pick your weapon wisely...And Krist, there are many others..."

Hermess was sitting...

Matr0shka
Krist smiled " hah good ganna lots of people for this move" Krist has been waiting to put his plan to action for a while, just takes time

lilk82394
Hermess looked."I do not take the gods as a joke. Although I shall laugh and spit in their faces when it is over...Ill slaughter those bastards, and if the Titans object, they shall also fall."

magicturtle
Haron entered the blacksmith's hut. The journey had been a long one, "Hello, im not too late am I?" Haron said, pulling out his wooden bow.

lilk82394
"No not at all. Your just in time. That will not do. " Kratos took Harons bow and arrows. In the back he crafted a bow from the Anthromitallion and a lot of arrows. Using an old arrow holder he put enough in there for 1 fight. He also got a bag where he placed the other Anthromitallion arrows. He then walked back in the room. "Here, use this weapon. Those wooden arrows wouldn't harm the gods abit, but this will pierce their souls. " Kratos smiled. "There should be a few others coming then you all shall head out. "

Eclipse_Noctis
Emeocles walked through a clearing with a scrath on her arm. She had her sword with her. Emeocles knew she was ready to get a new sword and she was smiling at the thought. After a few more minutes of walking she arrived at the smiths house and walked in. "Hello, my name is Emeocles, I'm here to join in the fight to kill the gods. " She looked down at her sword. "My swords kinda worn out. "

Bladewind
Nefarius nodded to the newcomers and said to Kratos: "None of these weapons are suited for me. Could you forge me something more subtle? Maybe a pair of daggers?"

lilk82394
Kratos looked down. "I can do that. And Emeocles I shall forge you a new sword. Kratos walled in the back againg to forge more weapons. He came back with twin black and gold daggers that were about 2.5 feet long each. He then went in the back again and came out a few minutes later with a golden sword. He handed the weapons to Nefarius and Emeocles. "Nefarius, the twin daggers of fire, Emeocles, the sword of lightning. I'm almost out of athromitallion. I'll have to go spread out the last of it and make a makeshift copy. But indo have enough for armor if you heroes are interested in equipping armor. "

Hermess jumped up. "Yea I'll take some jet black armor with red trim. Not to be fancy. "

magicturtle
"Im fine with what im wearing" Haron said, gesturing to his leather attire.

Bladewind
Nefarius bowed and shook his head: "These weapons will be very helpful to me but my runes will protect me from damage just as well."

lilk82394
"Very well. Now its about time to move out. Here..." Kratos pulled out a sheet of paper handing it to Hermess."That shall tell you the gods' location. Utilize that so you can best defeat the gods. Now go! Time waits for no man. Not even the gods..."

Hermess walked the door."You can count on us Kratos."

Bladewind
Nefarius bowed once more to Kratos: "Farewell smith, we are in your debt." He then turned around and followed Hermess out of the door, twirling his daggers in anticipation.

magicturtle
Haron will place the arrows in his quiver, bow on his right shoulder, nod at Kratos, then follow Nefarius.

Eclipse_Noctis
Emeocles held her sword as electricity flowed through it. Blue sparks hugged the anthromittallion. "Ill be sure to cut a gods head off with this sword, the Anthro. " Emeocles acknowledged Kratos and thanked him as she walked towards the door after the others.

lilk82394
Hermess looked at the paper. "Hmph..." He turned to Emeocles, Krist, Nefarius, and Haron. "Ok this says first we should go and kill Medusa first. She's not a god but her head is useful to turn enemies to stone we can easily use her head to turn the gods into stones. Shall we go?"

Bladewind
"Wait a second my friend. We follow a plan that is written on a piece of paper by whom?" Nefarius asked sceptically.

lilk82394
Hermess sighed."Surely you have seen Kratos hand it to me. If you have a problem i suggest you leave!" Hermess waved his hand to the north."She is said to stay in the former Temple of Beauty."

Bladewind
Nefarius shook his head as if pitying Hermess: "I am not concerned about the source of the paper but the high risk of the containment of such precious information."

lilk82394
Hermess turned around."Their is a risk walking outside each day. Dont you believe there was a risk going to Kratos? There was risk when we agreed to kill the Gods. If were being ambushed or even worse, Im sure we'll risk ourselves to carry out this plan. For now lets just move out... "Hermess continued walking."

Kratos in his chair looking at the left over Anthromittallion. An idea popped in his head."Im sure hope that wont be the last time I see them." Kratos smiled deviantly.

Eclipse_Noctis
Emeocles walked behind and knew if they kept on they would end up fighting. Men will be men and boys will be boys is what she always thought. "Hey! If you two would focus on the real problem. Saving the world from doom. If we get into trouble you should have confidence in all your battles. You never know what is going to happen. Zeus is probably watching us right now, plotting to kill us. " Emeocles continued to walk past them towards the temple.

Matr0shka
Krist slithered towards Emeocles and smiled. Krist had a grin on his face. Ever since this started he hid along the shadows. Krist smiled to look at her up and down. " ya know i can tell by your expression your not ammused with the others." He laughed "your hard to impress i bet, im Krist"

Eclipse_Noctis
Emeocles smiled. "I am Emeocles. And no, I'm not hard to impress. I just wanna focus on our goal. If we can't get along how are we gonna kill one god?" Emeocles pulled out her sword as electricity flowed through to the tip. "With this I shall avenge my family by taking Zeus' head!" Emeocles put her sword back in it's seathe.

Matr0shka
Krist laughed " good some confidence always works. Especially when death is on the same team as you" He winked then looking back at his scythe. Most would never dare go near Krist. Not only is hes unpredictable but he knows how to vanish to were he will not be seen agian. " by the way its nice to meet you" He smiled looking in her eyes trying to read her

Eclipse_Noctis
Emeocles smiled at him. "You to Krist. Now, can we get to this temple?" Emeocles walked down the path hoing they would arrive soon.

lilk82394
"Yeah I guess your right Emeocles. By the way, if any of you don't already know my name, it's Hermess. Well I believe were almost there so let's move on. "

A few minutes later the group arrived at the temple this particular temple use to hold a beautiful status. The floors use to be able to hold a reflection. There lived a beautiful woman, Medusa. Medusa was the most beatiful woman, believed to be on earth. One day a man came to the temple, swept away by her beauty. He forced himself on her. Medusa was so upset she despised of every man. She prayed to the God, Athena, to never let another man do that to her again. Athena fulfilled her wish and turned her into a serpent woman. She made it that if anyone was to look at the hideous Medusa they would be turned into stone. Only her powers work on men. Women are immune to the effect. The once beautiful temple is now crumbled, barren, and empty only containing one thing, Medusa.

The gang walked up to the temple. "Well guys, shall we fulfill step one?" Hermess was excite, but abut scared. He didn't know what to expect inside, only danger...

magicturtle
"Wait, whatever you do.... DO NOT, look into her eyes, look at her body, and when you strike, close your eyes. You guys distract her, i'll shoot at her from behind." Haron told the group

Eclipse_Noctis
Emeocles smiled." I should have a huge advantage. She might be jealous of my beauty.." Emeocles fixed her skirt and made sure her weapon was safely secured on her hip. "Im ready when you guys are..."

Matr0shka
Krist heard her comment and laughed "ya take it to that *****" He pulled out a blindfold. He could see just a little bit threw it enough to see somone, but not enough to see detail of the person or there eyes. When he was young and was learning how to fight he always wonder what happend if he went blind. So from then on he practiced using other sences besides using sight. " im good " He took a deep breath and smirked

Bladewind
"Very well Emeocles. I propose you go for that whore from the front. They'll give you covering fire." Nefarius pointed towards his companions: "Meanwhile I'll try to get behind her. It may be that she gets me but then you have the chance to finish her off. How does that sound?"

Eclipse_Noctis
"Very well, but remember be careful, we need to maintain this group best we can. Dont rush into it, actually use your brains boys..." Emeocles started to stretch so she could be as limber and fast as possible."Shall we?"

lilk82394
"Well noted Emeocles." Hermess took a deep breath in and out.

The group walked in through the broken doorway. Inside were broken pillars, and blistering heat. The whole temple was destroyed. In the distance there was a violent hissing. There seemed to be movement around.

"Well guys, this is it...This is what we came here to do. Lets prove these gods wrong!" Hermess pulled out his twin-chained daggers.

Bladewind
"Indeed" with these words Nefarius sprinted into the shadows of some fallen pillars and drew his daggers before sneaking on, careful not to alert the hideous creature.

Eclipse_Noctis
Emeocles looked around. She heard faint hissing. Emeocles made sure she was ready if something lunged out at her. She had her hand on her sword. "Alright where is this b****? I'm ready to beat her to a bloody pulp. Shouldn't take long at all!" Emeocles walked around wither hand still on the sword, looking around and being as fatuous as can be.

lilk82394
Hermess walked slowly picking up every movement. A rock flew from just outside a broken door. Hermess looked towards that way. He picked up the rock and threw it back into the room. It never came back. Suddenly a huge serpent lady like creature was in the middle of the room. "So we have visitors. More heads to consssssssume I presssssssume!!" It was Medusa. Her toungue flikered in and out of her mouth. "Get ready guys. Ok this is it." Hermess sent one of the daggers flying at Medusa, being attached to a chain, he could still control it. The dagger just missed her head and wrapped around her neck. Hermess had his head down so he couldn't see Medusa preparing to fling him. Medusa jerked her neck to the left and Hermess was sent into a wall. He quickly got up, daggers in hand. "Lets do this." "Mussst be my luck day! My ssssssupper hassssss came to me!! Ha!" Medusa slithered toward Haron hands out ready to swallow him whole."You sssssshall be my firsst appetizer. Hehehe!"

magicturtle
Haron shot twin arrows at her as she turned to Hermess, they caught her in the neck. "Take that be-atch!" Haron said, quickly drawing another arrow and shooting it at her tail

Bladewind
Nefarius sprinted up the fallen pillars as fast as he could, having heard that the battle had started. If he reached the top in time he could attack her from above and the speed of his descent would drive his daggers deep into her flesh.

Eclipse_Noctis
Emeocles saw that the ugly creature was busy trying to get rid of the daggers. She ran up to Medusa and cut of one of her snakes in her head hoping to bring attention towards her so that Nefarius could cut off her head.

Bladewind
Nefarius finally reached the top of the pillar. He quickly looked for the best way to kill her and decided that the good old slice would do alright. He knelt briefly before leaping into the air. He instantly noticed that something was wrong. Nefarius slammed into the gorgon full force, his daggers driving through the monsters flesh to the hilt. Nefarius gasped as he tore away from Medusa. But he was to slow. He screamed in agony as Medusas "hair" hissed and ten pairs of poisonous fangs pierced his forearms. Nefarius dropped to the floor, paralized. He coughed as foam built up in his mouth: "Take no notice of me. I'll get over it. But finish the damn bitc-" He spasmed as he coughed up some blood, then he was still, his rasping breath barely audible.

lilk82394
Medusa cried out as the daggers pierced her and also one of the snakes heads was cut off her. She pulled the daggers out and threw them at Nefarius while hissing at the fallen warrior. Medusa hissed at Emeocles and whacked her away with her tail. Hermess was unoticed by Medusa, he jumped up and attacked her with his chained daggers. Medusa was flexible, so she dodged and instead of her head being cut off the tip of her tail was cut off. She hit Hermess to the other side of the room with her claw. "Isssss that all you came to do. Isssss die???" Medusa hissed. "Get up you foolssssss!!!"

magicturtle
Haron shot a arrow directly at Medusa's head.

lilk82394
Medusa slithered out of the way of the arrow and grabbed Haron trying to turn him into stone by looking into his eyes. Hermess got up and sent the chained daggers at her neck slamming her onto the ground. Medusa was caught in the chains unable to move."Someone kill her now!"

magicturtle
Haron swung his bow at her face, diverting her eyes from his face. Haron will shut his eyes.

Bladewind
Nefarius shouted out a warning to Haron: "LOOK DOWN YOU FOOL!!!" He clutched his chest at the pain that came with the shout. Haron hadn't noticed the snakes writhing towards him.

lilk82394
Medusa hissed at Haron. With the rest of her tail she wrapped Haron around and threw him at Nefarius."What a wassssssste of time...."Medusa slithered towards Emeocles ready to squeeze the life out of her. Hermess got up and ran to Medusa but he couldnt catch up yet before she got to Emeocles.

Project Termina
And then, out of nowhere, a figure dressed in black appeared in the corner of the room.

"DIE, MEDUSA!" said the man.

He threw a shiny, 1.5 foot long dagger at Medusa, which missed her

Hunter_Abari
Dont tell me emoboy is back!!!

Project Termina
Originally posted by Hunter_Abari
Dont tell me emoboy is back!!!
emoboy is back!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.