Thor vs Hercules vs Stark vs Parker with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Thor vs Hercules vs Iron Man vs Spider-Man...

And the twist is that it's a battle of wits! Who wins? cool

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor vs Hercules vs Iron Man vs Spider-Man...

And the twist is that it's a battle of wits! Who wins? cool wits ?

SamZED
Definitely Parker. Tony is obviously the smartest here but Parer beats lots of his enemies this way.

Lord_Talron
yea, parker beats a lot of enemies who outclass him thru wits

Lord_Talron
how do you have a battle of wits btw...?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
how do you have a battle of wits btw...?

a game or jeopardy? embarrasment

Q99
There are two (or four) glasses full of drink. This is a drug, it's odorless, tasteless, and one of the most potent substances known.

Pick your glass, and drink from it as I drink from mine, and we shall see who is left.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99
There are two (or four) glasses full of drink. This is a drug, it's odorless, tasteless, and one of the most potent substances known.

Pick your glass, and drink from it as I drink from mine, and we shall see who is left.

great movie...

Q99
Also if you've ever seen the anime or manga Spiral: The Bonds of Reason, it's full of battles of wits to the death. Including a variant on the poisoned glass challenge.

DarkOdin
Either Thor or Hercules They both beat the wits out of Stark and parker then fight each other. This is how they would deal with abattle of wits

Q99
No, I think Parker wins by the method of challenging them to a Princess Bride esque drinking contest. All four get a strong drink, and one or more have drugs in it that'll KO whoever drinks it.

The trick? They've all secretly got the drug in it, so trying to trick the others into this mug or that one after trying to figure out which has it, is futile.

The winner? Parker, through a method none of the others would think of:

Don't drink the drink.

JakeTheBank
It would have to be one potent drink to effect either Thor or Herc.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It would have to be one potent drink to effect either Thor or Herc.

Well if there wasn't one available, it wouldn't be much of a challenge of wits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.