Bullet Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
EA releases there newest series called bullet storm.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdah3p_bulletstorm-trailer_videogames

from the wiki: Players utilize a large arsenal consisting of over-the-top combat moves and incredibly large weapons. Bulletstorm also consists of a variety of unique "skillshots" which create extreme levels of frantic gameplay. The skillshot gameplay system rewards the player for creating and inciting mayhem in the most creative way possible. The more unique the skillshot, the more points players receive to upgrade their character, unlock weapons which allow the player to perform even more creative moves and exaggerated skillshots.

I smelll a tad bit of fail from this game but I could be proven wrong

Kazenji
Looking foward to this game and good to see a comeback for wise cracking game hero's instead of moody and silent...........looking at you Master Chief

and heres the debut trailer for it

cb9ObWlNrg8

can't see how it can fail the folks who made Painkiller teaming up with Cliff Bleszinski of Gears of war fame.

Kazenji

Juk3n
Been watching this for a while, it's gonna be awsome.

Kazenji
Just noticed the game is gonna be single player would've been even if it had Multiplayer too.

RE: Blaxican
RENEGADE FEMSHEP!??!??!

Kazenji
What are you on about?

Keep forgetting you haven't played Mass Effect.

Kazenji
I have played lil of the first one.

The voice of the girl who is the main character's sidekick/partner is the same lady who voiced female Shepherd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqNLd53yt14

Kazenji
Halo 3 spoof

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-7273-Bulletstorm-Halo-3-Spoof-Projectile-Vomits-All-Over-the-Net.html

SaTsuJiN
eh.. It looks fun on the outside... but I have a feeling it will grow tiresome really fast

I did love the halo 3 spoof though smile

Kazenji
The Achivements

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/bulletstorm/achievements/

Smasandian
The demo was fun but I agree, it probably get real boring, real fast.

Pure rental for me.

Kazenji
Have'nt tried the demo out yet but they seem to be going doing the Serious Sam, Painkiller Route for this game going by the screenshots.

jinXed by JaNx
demo was a lot of fun. I had more fun with this demo than i did with the entire games of Halo reach and call of duty. Ive really been looking for something fresh lately, what with all of these goddamn sequels. This may not be original but it felt fresh, fast paced and visceral...,that is exactly what im looking for. Not to mention, its going to be co-op.

The Red
This game is sick. As Jinxed said, "It feels fresh." Halo: Reach and CoD: Black Ops were very disappointing, but the demo to this was very amusing and kept me entertained. I've been watching the trailers to it and I'm impressed.

Juk3n
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Not to mention, its going to be co-op.

Careful pal, it's going to have 'Multiplayer'. The campaign itself is single player. There will be like spec ops missions for 2 people to tear through. but not the main campaign.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Juk3n
Careful pal, it's going to have 'Multiplayer'. The campaign itself is single player. There will be like spec ops missions for 2 people to tear through. but not the main campaign.

yeah, like i said, co-op smile

The Red
I'm wondering how the online play will work.

Morridini
Loved the demo, and it just happens to come out a week before my birthday, excellent timing.

Smasandian
I didn't really like the demo that much. It seemed that it will be fun but nothing really substantial.

Kazenji
to promote Bulletstorm, Epic and People Can Fly have put together a Call of Duty spoof game - available to download for free on your PC - that lasts approximately five minutes

d7r9RqWBdl8

Nemesis X
When you see R. Lee Ermey showing off Bulletstorm's weapons to a bunch of rookie soldiers, you know that this game is badass

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/710578/Bulletstorm-Weapons-Training-Video-With-R-Lee-Ermey-And-Brian-Posehn-.html

Kazenji
The videos are'nt showing in that link....well for me anyway.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
The videos are'nt showing in that link....well for me anyway.

I can see them. Something's obviously wrong with your comp.

Kazenji
When i click it says 'Done' and its blank for where the video's should be.

Nemesis X
Should probably wait for a few seconds for them to appear.

Kazenji
Got a feeling its some bullshit to do with the vid's not playing my region, I've come across that with ones from MTV.

Darth Piggott
I thought bullet storm seemed like a silly game, until I played the demo. I agree that it probably won't be anything substantial but it's pretty fun.

NemeBro
I have yet to play the game, BUT I HAVE WATCHED IT BEEN PLAYED.

Game seems pretty ****ing fun, and teh humor of the game is pretty funny.

Kazenji
The tv show that i watch for game reviews, Said alot of the humor is like what you got back in the day with Duke 3D.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah,as much as i enjoyed the demo this game turned out to be a bit more monotonous and boring than i had anticipated. IT was fun but i was looking forward to the ending along time before i found it. Beautiful game, interesting concept and good execution just, something was missing. It almost felt like the team knew they had a sweet cookie on their hands and their decision to handle the cookie came with pouring sugar on it. I'd give the game a rental 6.5/10

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kazenji
The tv show that i watch for game reviews, Said alot of the humor is like what you got back in the day with Duke 3D.

yeah, the humor worked and it definitly became a novelty of the game but sometimes it felt a little to much was to much lol

Kazenji
I've also heard that theres bugs/glitches in the game, More in the PS3 tho then the 360 version

i'll still check the game out but it won't be a rental get it when it gets a bit cheaper.

Burning thought
Was a fun game, but considering despite forcing myself to break from it and play something else so it would last I completed it in whats perhaps not much like than 5-10 hours of play? a few hour sessions spaced out over a couple of days (it arrived yersterday and started playing after work.)

The game is too short but at the same time, it has some arcane style replayability which can give it some life and since I will have Dragon age 2 and Two worlds 2 to stick my time into, Bulletstorm could when paired with a larger, more deep game give some refreshing fast paced action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.