Yujiro vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Yujiro with his ogre face faces off against beginning of Saiyan Saga Goku.

Gecko4lif
*facepalm*

marwash22
Usually when it's human vs Saiyan, I'll always go with Saiyan. But doesn't Yujiro punch mountains for fun? lol. If this were Goku anytime after the Saiyan saga, I'd pick Goku.

Gecko4lif
Yujiro can fight against dragon ball goku

But not dbz

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by marwash22
Usually when it's human vs Saiyan, I'll always go with Saiyan. But doesn't Yujiro punch mountains for fun? lol. If this were Goku anytime after the Saiyan saga, I'd pick Goku.

I know Yujiro has a lot of feats, but I don't remember he has a feat like this. when did this happen?

By the way, Goku wins.

Endless Mike
Make it 21st Budokai Goku and we may have a match

marwash22
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I know Yujiro has a lot of feats, but I don't remember he has a feat like this. when did this happen?

By the way, Goku wins. That wasn't meant literally... hyperbole. He's done some outlandish things with his bare hands though.

danteiscool
I had a feeling that it would turn out like this so instead of Saiyan Saga Goku it'll be end of DB Goku (or 21st Budokai Goku as he's also called).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.