Tech Wars (Marvel/DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
This is a battle between the most technologically advanced heroes/villians from both universes, whether they be robots, cyborgs, humans in robotic suits or people that just use advanced technology or weapons.

Team Marvel:
Iron Man (w/ extremis)
War Machine (cyborg body)
Beta Ray Bill
Apocalypse
Ultron
Dr. Doom
Iron Patriot

Vs.

DC Team:
Amazo
Brainiac
Red Tornado
Cyborg
Cyborg Superman
Lex Luthor w/ battle suit
Steel

The fight takes place on an alien planet similar to Cybertron.

Each team has 1 week prep for the fight. They will be able to utilize eachothers tech in this time.

Who wins this?

Prep-Man
Amazo probably tips it in the favor of DC.

BTW, WHERE ARE THE METAL MEN!?

Gecko4lif
Amazo and cyborg superman

really? Really?

Lunacyde
Amazo and Cyborg Superman take it for DC. Cyborg Superman's Technopathy is arguably the strongest here....he'll turn Marvel against each other one way or another.

JakeTheBank
Replace Iron Patriot with Kang for Marvel. And replace Apocalypse for...well, anyone really. biscuits

Prep-Man
Aunt May would be a better replacement.

Lord Feron
Doom Solos sly

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Doom Solos sly
Not without prep time and outside sources. His normal armor isn't going to hack it here.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Replace Iron Patriot with Kang for Marvel. And replace Apocalypse for...well, anyone really. biscuits

Someone like Hank Pym really ought to be on Team Marvel.

byrdgang21

You are right Kang would be better, I tried to make the change but couldn't get back to OP in time.

Apocalypse should be there he has Celestial technology which is arguebly the most advanced in the MU.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by byrdgang21
You are right Kang would be better, I tried to make the change but couldn't get back to OP in time.

Apocalypse should be there he has Celestial technology which is arguebly the most advanced in the MU.

I think Pym would bring more to the table what with the Infinite Mansion and the ability to shrink everyone down among other things. That and being way cooler.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Not without prep time and outside sources. His normal armor isn't going to hack it here.

They have a week prep

byrdgang21
I think Pym would bring more to the table what with the Infinite Mansion and the ability to shrink everyone down among other things. That and being way cooler.

I see Hank being more of a genius and scientifically resourceful than necessarilly having the best tech.

TheTyrant
Team marvel.

Celestial tech + Doom > Amazo and Brainiac.

Prep-Man
Remember, Amazo can copy technology as well. Worlogog, anyone?

Amazo could pretty much solo the field, if it's high end Amazo.

TheTyrant
And there are versions of him that are only limited to the JLA.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Remember, Amazo can copy technology as well. Worlogog, anyone?

Amazo could pretty much solo the field, if it's high end Amazo. black canary > worlogog shifty

Warlord
Amazo

AsbestosFlaygon
Marvel team needs Dr. Banner! eek!

Bannertech FTWBBQ!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.