Terrence Howard in Talks for Another Marvel Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/terrence-howard-in-talks-for-another-marvel-movie/141174/

marwash22
Not that i would complain if it turns out to be the case, 'cause I'm a hug Black Panther fan and have wanted a movie for ages now, but i don't see Howard as T'Challa.

Bishop, perhaps? Or maybe Cloak in a Cloak & Dagger movie.

super pr*xy
for black panther, i was thinking more djimon hounsou..

marwash22
Originally posted by super pr*xy
for black panther, i was thinking more djimon hounsou.. That has been my thought since i saw Gladiator.

The Nuul
for black panther, i was thinking more djimon hounsou..

I agree 10000%.

Why the Hell not? hes perfect for the role.

Howards little stint, he souldnt be in any other comic movie ever again. He wanted the big bucks for not even being the star of the movie.

He doesnt fit any other character anyways....

Ms.Marvel
terrance howard is a punk ass erm he cant look or act hard if his life depended on it

yeah... he should never ever be allowed to be any kind of super hero

BruceSkywalker
Howard as T'Challa/Black Panther...

that would be great.. Howard can act when given a good script

marwash22
When has Howard had a bad acting performance? I haven't seen all his films, but the ones i have seen, he's been great. However, i don't see him as T'Challa, not at all.

Darth Martin
for black panther, i was thinking more djimon hounsou.. Michael Jai White

The Nuul
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Michael Jai White

Second choice, yes. Djimon is the better actor though and the bigger star but not too big!

The Nuul
Originally posted by marwash22
When has Howard had a bad acting performance? I haven't seen all his films, but the ones i have seen, he's been great. However, i don't see him as T'Challa, not at all.

Its not his acting thats the problem, he thinks hes deserves more money than Robert. Thats why hes not in any more IM movies.

BruceSkywalker
Michael Jai White

white would be a good choice as well..

can someone photoshop howard as t'challa and white as t'challa as well

Darth Martin
White already has the acting chops, build, requires no martial arts training(except for maybe parkour), and apparently is a fan of the character.

marwash22
White already has the acting chops, build, requires no martial arts training(except for maybe parkour), and apparently is a fan of the character. lol, Djimon's a better actor and he's not exactly a scrub when it comes to martial arts, not as good as White, but he can hold his own. White, to me, looks more like a Luke Cage, than a T'Challa. Also, Djimon already has the accent :P

The Nuul
Originally posted by marwash22
lol, Djimon's a better actor and he's not exactly a scrub when it comes to martial arts, not as good as White, but he can hold his own. White, to me, looks more like a Luke Cage, than a T'Challa. Also, Djimon already has the accent :P

thumb up

The Nuul
White already has the acting chops, build, requires no martial arts training(except for maybe parkour), and apparently is a fan of the character.

Yes, because the movie will do better with a shitty actor instead of a good one.

Cage was brilliant as GR!

Misfit Justice
dude, without a doubt, Luke Cage has to be Terry Crews. if you don't know him, he's the absurdly buff guy that does the old spice commercials. i think he'd be able to do Cage very well.

marwash22
Originally posted by Misfit Justice
dude, without a doubt, Luke Cage has to be Terry Crews. if you don't know him, he's the absurdly buff guy that does the old spice commercials. i think he'd be able to do Cage very well. yeah, i can see that. good call.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
terrance howard is a punk ass erm he cant look or act hard if his life depended on it

yeah... he should never ever be allowed to be any kind of super hero

agreed...,he even made pimps look like soft pansies. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.