Bleach Power Levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you were to rate a Bleach power level "Ichigo" using a DBZ scouter, where would he be at?

Use his most powerful form?

Or you can use any of the characters on bleach if you would like to do so but what powerlevel are they currently at using a scounter?

Demonic Phoenix
OVER 9000!!!

NemeBro
Bleach's best have not yet proven to even be on Piccolo Daimou's level yet.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Bleach's best have not yet proven to even be on Piccolo Daimou's level yet.
Was Piccolo a very large city buster?

King Kandy
Originally posted by dadudemon
Was Piccolo a very large city buster?
More than that, iirc.

carver9
What about their physical stats? This doesnt always have to be about blasting power. Could they physically take THAT picollo?

gygan
i think their bankai is as good when goku was super... state

menokokoro
Bleach's best have not yet proven to even be on Piccolo Daimou's level yet. i disagree, see the problem with comparing the 2 universes, is that dbz is all about how much damage a blast can do to a large area, bleach is more concentrated, so its really tough gauging their "power level" but i would put them at at least ssj level

psycho gundam
Was Piccolo a very large city buster? roshi oneshotted the moon, whch is roughly 1/4 of the earth's size

Endless Mike
All of their power levels would be 0, as scouters measure ki, whereas Bleach characters have reiatsu and not ki.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by menokokoro
i disagree, see the problem with comparing the 2 universes, is that dbz is all about how much damage a blast can do to a large area, bleach is more concentrated, so its really tough gauging their "power level" but i would put them at at least ssj level

Amazing how this doesn't start an argument when its not a vs. topic ermm

menokokoro
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Amazing how this doesn't start an argument when its not a vs. topic ermm idk what you mean, it's a valid point in my eyes, but seeing as im the one who wrote it, i might just be bias

dadudemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike
All of their power levels would be 0, as scouters measure ki, whereas Bleach characters have reiatsu and not ki.

Actually, Bleach characters have rieryoku, not reiatsu. Reiatsu is a manifestation of that power. However, I knew what you meant. thumb up

Here is your work re-written without jargon:

"All of their power levels would be 0 as scouters measure spiritual power whereas Bleach characters have spiritual power, not spiritual power."

You can also replace "spiritual power" with "inner strength", "life-force", "living energy", etc.

Qi can be called many different things, especially in Manga and Anime.

No End N Site
Can't Roshi bust a moon, tank bullets, casually catch bullets and put out the fire on that one mountain with the KMH Wave? IIRC, his power level was in the early hundreds. What I find strange is, Hercule has a power level of 100 (I think) and he can't do any of that.

NemeBro
Was Piccolo a very large city buster? More like a casual island buster.

And he absolutely bitched Roshi, who destroyed the moon.

This reminds me, how the hell did the moon come back? Was that ever explained?

menokokoro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Can't Roshi bust a moon, tank bullets, casually catch bullets and put out the fire on that one mountain with the KMH Wave? IIRC, his power level was in the early hundreds. What I find strange is, Hercule has a power level of 100 (I think) and he can't do any of that. that is yet another problem with comparing anything with the db verse, they are not exactly consistent with their powers

No End N Site
They were in the beginin', but later, it got real phucked up. Near nothing is consistent in DBZ.

King Kandy
More like a casual island buster.

And he absolutely bitched Roshi, who destroyed the moon.

This reminds me, how the hell did the moon come back? Was that ever explained?
Kami brought it back. With magic, I guess.

Darth Angel
Originally posted by No End N Site
Can't Roshi bust a moon, tank bullets, casually catch bullets and put out the fire on that one mountain with the KMH Wave? IIRC, his power level was in the early hundreds. What I find strange is, Hercule has a power level of 100 (I think) and he can't do any of that.

Hercule's power level was never measured by a scouter, in fact, the last time a scouter was ever used in DBZ was when Freeza saw Trunks' power level while he was supressing it. So I doubt Hercule's power level will surpass something like 10 since he is just a strong regular human.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Angel
Hercule's power level was never measured by a scouter, in fact, the last time a scouter was ever used in DBZ was when Freeza saw Trunks' power level while he was supressing it. So I doubt Hercule's power level will surpass something like 10 since he is just a strong regular human.

I'd put him around 20 since he pulled that long ass train of buses and punched right through the metal of one.

He could possibly be higher, depending on how power levels scale in relation to strength.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darth Angel

I read it in a Shonen Jump book. Says it was translated from some "Denzu Somethin' or Other book", despite his weakness when compared to others, he's actually pretty good. It was also stated that Veku (Fat Gogeta) had a PL of 670, or somethin' like that.

If Roshi has got a power level of almost 150, SSJ 2 Gohan's PL has to be in the hundred millions.

NemeBro
SSJ1 Goku had a PL of like 150,000,000.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.