Batman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
batman

vs

L.T. Bonham
Clarice Starling
John Spartan( standard issue 9m gun.. 2 of them)
John Matrix(fully geared)
officer Jack traven.
Hannibal Lecter

the joker has bn captured the f.b.i have send Clarice Starling to interview him and find out all she can about the joker and batman..

she has bn assigned an outside contractor to help her track and locate batman.. along with retired military merc and 2 suspended cops to help her apprehend the batman if they locate him.

Joker has bn captured and is being questioned and analyzed by his next door cell mate as well as agent starling..

can this team track, find and capture batman? within 3 weeks?

Colossus-Big C
do they get to kill batman?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
do they get to kill batman? yes.

Rogue Jedi
Matrix solos.

Wild Shadow
he has gotta find him 1st..

Colossus-Big C
they would find him.

Wild Shadow
you think? you guys think the real fbi could locate batman? start off point being news broadcast from high speed chase?

Colossus-Big C
have you seen criminal minds? these guys will find him

Wild Shadow
but batman doesnt have a criminal mind he has a vigilante mind... and for every one person the F.B.I. tracks some 100 others go unknown or unsolved

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he has gotta find him 1st.. The same way Matrix found the island his daughter was being held? Yeah......

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
but batman doesnt have a criminal mind he has a vigilante mind... and for every one person the F.B.I. tracks some 100 others go unknown or unsolved Wayne has genius level iq, I'm sure he can think like a crook.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The same way Matrix found the island his daughter was being held? Yeah...... how did he figure it?

Bicnarok
As with any versus thread, it depends on what the story writer decides.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.