Hao Asakura vs Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm bored, I'm fanboying, and I wanted to see if anybody would really care to reply to this debate. So lets get to the crap and on with the conditions! This takes place on Namek because I'm silly and its unfamiliar territory.

Three rounds

Round #1: Hao doesn't get any of his guardian spirits(he gets all of his spells and pre- GS powers); No kages, taled beasts, or Akatsuki allowed. (Kage classed ninja are)

Round #2: Hao gets Spirit of Fire and once again his spells; Narutoverse gets kages(even the dead ones) and Akatsuki.(no tailed beasts)

Round #3: Hao gets the Great Spirit and all its perks; Narutoverse gets the onslaught of tailed beasts, kages, and Akatsuki.

So can Hao take it or will my fanboyism be dashed and crushed?

Gecko4lif
1. First dude hao kills will become a spirit and then the rape ensues
2. Hao Rapes
3. What is wrong with you for making this fight?

danteiscool
Hao destroys in all scenarios especially the last one.

BloodRain
Hao can clear all three.

Q99
I'm not very familiar with Hao, but my general impression is he'd sweep.

BloodRain
Thought I'd expand for anyone who doesn't know the king of the stars.

1. Can manipulates and control fire, water, earth, wood and metal. Takes away most of the skills and weapons from the ninja side. Has his curse reflection that imo works like Itachi's Mirror Heaven and Earth Change keeps genjutsu at bay, and can read minds of all around him which doesn't help with the 'ninja' approach.

2. Narutoverse gets boost with 2 dozen characters but that's nothing to the boost Hao gets with SoF, who could probably eat the Kyuubi without much trouble for scales sake. SoF iirc can create magma and/or magma type flames, large amounts instantly.

3. Spite. He can take your soul with a glance, sure he doesn't even have to look at you with that omniscients. O.S. moves; Solar Flare/winds 10^12x hotter then the Hiroshima bomb, Prominence/large very hot and radioactive pillars, Comet/uses the ice of a comet to slash with, Meteor/hundreds of house-size meteors, Supernova/not on scale but said that it could easily disintegrate the Earth and Black hole/..a black hole. Even think he blew up a large ship-thing when he awoke by thinking of it, also omnipotent.

Endless Mike
This is just cruel

wakkawakkawakka
He...he! My fanboying has triumphed. The real sad fact about this thread is that someone out there think the Narutoverse has a chance. Hey! I gave them some hope with the first scenario didn't I?

In the Narutoverse's defense I say they fare off waaaaaay better than the Bleachverse would have IMO.

Nephthys
Yeah, no to that last statement.

Q99
Bleachverse is more powerful than Naruto. Narutoverse's best attacks are city-busting. Bleach has some people who can do *repeated* city busting attacks, who aren't even the best around.

Naruto's only advantages are more mental-affecting attacks, and the odd very rare space-warping attack like Kakashi's kamui.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Q99
Bleachverse is more powerful than Naruto. Narutoverse's best attacks are city-busting. Bleach has some people who can do *repeated* city busting attacks, who aren't even the best around

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7930/0504c0927a269985ecfa1194e646dd3fsg5.gif

No one in Bleach has ever busted a city

Nephthys
http://img16.tx.us.mangafox.com/store/manga/9/41-351.0/compressed/ubleach_351_sleepyfans.08.jpg

Sorry, reality's out today. Would you like to leave a message?

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike

No one in Bleach has ever busted a city

No, but Ulquiorra threw a blast the size of a city that destroyed small mountain plateaus, and Aizen said the fire of just Yamamoto's shikai when released would destroy far more than the town it was in.

wakkawakkawakka
I knew someone would disagree with my statement about the Bleachverse.

Hao's soul absorption abilities combined with either SoF or the GS would turn pretty much all of the Bleachverse into an "all you can eat buffet" for him. Along with that, his status as a shaman in general would turn the majority of shinigami and hollows into familiars. Furthermore, he could just seal them up using one of his spells like he did with the shikigami orges.

Q99
Oooh, you meant they're more screwed because they're souls, not because of power. Ok, I see where you're coming from now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.