No More Megan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingAdRock
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.accesshollywood.com/megan-fox-dropped-from-transformers-3

As Access Hollywood confirmed, that Fox got Axed from Transformers 3, because they didn't want Sam Witwicky to be tied down with a love interest, and they are going to take his character to a new direction...

I mean, yeah No love story. But, I mean she was in the last two movies, and I consider her to be so damn hott! That is one of the reason some of the "guys" go and see the movie, because of her.

roughrider
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............bawling

Scythe
Bout time, greatly dislike her.

roughrider
Don't replace her character with another actress, or give Sam another love interest. Just have her be absent from this story, is all.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by roughrider
Don't replace her character with another actress, or give Sam another love interest. Just have her be absent from this story, is all.

its being reported that Gemma Arterton is up for the stupid coveted role of Sam's love interest..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/101423-gemma-arterton-replacing-megan-fox-in-transformers-3

as for Megan Fox a lot of sites are standing behind her and wishing her success..

LanceWindu
I don't know where people get their news, MANY people are not standing behind her. They are happy to see her go.

KCJ506
Good riddance. She was nothing but eye candy. Nothing more.

darthmaul1
She was nice and ok in the first one. the 2nd she wasn't as nice and just annoying.
I think most movies that don't have the love crap puke in them are much better.

LanceWindu
The scene with the roommate and her after they were teleported, aka her laying face first into his crotch, really killed what little like I had in that character. That's Michael Bay's fault, but still...

KCJ506
The irony of this is that people are more concerned with her presence or absence than they are about the Autobots and Decepticons themselves. And if they should get more screen time. The movie is called "TRANSFORMERS", not "Let's Drool Over Megan Fox". That's like caring if Rachel Dawes, a non-canon useless character died in the Batman movies or not. Why are people worried about a good looking chick in a TRANSFORMERS movie? They're on the internet. Anyone even remotely complaining about this could see her anyone second. Google her up and you'll see tons of pictures and you won't waste five dollars.

It's not like these people will meet her in person. They'll only see her on screen anyway, so if she is a piece of media, visual media, that you can only interact with by viewing, then why get mad when her only attribute is beauty, which is easily replaceable in Hollywood? People are actually saying they won't see this movie if she isn't in it? Are you kidding me? Having her not in the movie is like having her IN the movie: no difference at all!

I mean look at this

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Wont-See-Transformers-3-Unless-Megan-Fox-Is-In-It/118712224836173?ref=ts

And they're more of these too. It's pathetic.

roughrider
Yes, the Transformers series can go on without her. Only, her meteoric rise to super stardom will always be connected with the films, so now it's hard to imagine her not being a part of them.
I can remember looking so forward to the first film, just waiting for all the robot action, and then wondering "Stop the press - who is she??" eek!
I'm not a big fan of Michael Bay, but I've enjoyed his Transformers films, so I'm not taking sides on their he said-she said. She was saying critical things last summer, though - when the film was actually coming out. Unlike Shia, who waits a year or two to diss one of his films. She has some guts & swagger to her.

LanceWindu
Guts, but no brains.

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you..." ...until you prove yourself as a mainstay (for the good or bad).

Ms.Marvel
well there goes 50% of the audience for the movie...

a lot of people werent going to see the movie because of its plot or it's 5 total minutes of transformers fighting...

The Nuul
YESSSS!!!

The Nuul
The new chick looks 10000 better and better at acting.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by The Nuul
The new chick looks 10000 better and better at acting.

Did they already hire someone new?

The Nuul
Soon enough, yes.

Prince of Persia star Gemma Arterton is the front-runner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemma_Arterton

Kazenji
Theres a new frontrunner now...a victoria's secret model

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/101642-megan-fox-replaced-by-a-victorias-secret-model

Elok Quintly
Who cares? Michael Bay's Transformers movies are putrid regardless of her presence.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Theres a new frontrunner now...a victoria's secret model

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/101642-megan-fox-replaced-by-a-victorias-secret-model

she'll act worser than megan

Ms.Marvel
its kind of disgusting to me that the criteria for the actresses he wants is simply (must have been a model), at least thats how it looks going by the article.

Kazenji
Gemma would've been heaps better.

LanceWindu
So far, it's looking like they are trying to find another unbelieveably hot girlfriend for Sam. Ugh...

Doctor-Alvis
And nothing of value was lost.

Also, why not dump the tedious romantic subplot?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Gemma would've been heaps better.

yes she would have...

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
And nothing of value was lost.

Also, why not dump the tedious romantic subplot?

agreed, since i highly doubt they will have much time for shagging while being chased by decepticons

The Nuul
I agreed with everything thats said above.

Gemma is the best pick so far. Meg and this new model sucks. Bay seems to not learn from his big mistakes. Instead of getting someone who can act they still go just or the looks.

I am calling it now that T3 is going to still fail.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by The Nuul
I am calling it now that T3 is going to still fail.
I'm not giving you any credit when that happens. That's just way too easy of a call.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I'm not giving you any credit when that happens. That's just way too easy of a call.

True because of Bays record of the last two TFs are either ok or crap.

DamienB
Yes no more Megan so who is replacing her?

Robtard
Originally posted by roughrider

They're going to have him have a male love-interest, Sam's going gay. But on the down-low, of course.

DamienB
Originally posted by Robtard
They're going to have him have a male love-interest, Sam's going gay. But on the down-low, of course.

What he does scream like a girl so i wouldnt doubt it

KingD19
I say let Summer Glau get the part, she's hot and a good actress.

ChocolateCake
If they want the movie to succeed they need to go against type and hire an actress for her ability not her looks.

Robtard
Originally posted by ChocolateCake
If they want the movie to succeed they need to go against type and hire an actress for her ability not her looks.

Transformers and Transformers 2 were both highly successful; yet Megan Fox is a 'meh' actress.

ChocolateCake
Originally posted by Robtard
Transformers and Transformers 2 were both highly successful; yet Megan Fox is a 'meh' actress.

I didn't say that they weren't successful. But let's face it they could have been accepted more on a critical level if they had a better cast.

First_Tsurugi06
All that's left is Jon Turturro and his man-thong.

Lacan Grahf
Originally posted by AthenasTrgrFngr
its kind of disgusting to me that the criteria for the actresses he wants is simply (must have been a model), at least thats how it looks going by the article.

You seem surprised. laughing out loud

Bar-en-Danwedh
I figured they were just establishing characters in the first one, then the second movie was all about her wanting him to say "i love you"... that's really all i remember of it, so i'm in no rush to see the third.

maxman1180
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
she'll act worser than megan

yah, your right..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.