Yuu Kaito vs Nara Shikamaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
I'm on a Yuu Kaito high.

Will Shadow-possession work?

Kento
With Kaito, it all depends on how he decides to play the game with his territory. And he never says all the rules completely anyway. So without the ability to overpower his territory, (which I don't know if that's possible for any normal person without some kind of reality warping ability) or the power to mindrape him he should hardly loose unless he plays a game like he did against Kurama. or CIS gets involved. The fact you can't have the same letters in order than spell out a certain word is a big advantage for Kaito also if you have nobody to find it out for you like Kurama did.

LLLLLink
Yuu Kaito seems pretty spitey, then.

Kento
Well it would be less spite if some kind of stipulation was made. Shikamaru, and Light could probably both outsmart Kaito if it came down to it, but it would have to be a game or something that would involve them to. Though a word game Kaito would beat Shikamaru easily I would wager.

marwash22
with prep time and knowledge of what Kaito is capable of, Shikamaru wins. I don't think there is an Anime character alive that can outwit Shikamaru when he is given time.

Even without prep, i think it would be interesting.

Kento
In a battle of wits, Light, Near, L, Conan Edogawa. They could probably all outwit Shikamaru.

marwash22
Originally posted by Kento
In a battle of wits, Light, Near, L, Conan Edogawa. They could probably all outwit Shikamaru. nah, i meant wits in terms of developing a fight strategy.

If you give everyone you mentioned, along with Shikamaru, time to develop a plan and arm them all with detailed information on what their opponent is capable of.... Shikamaru, ftw!

Kento
Well Shikamaru would win in a fight...yea. But they aren't really battle strategist. But L, and Conan could beat Shikamaru at his whole gathering intelligence on a person's abilities in mid-fight. If they wouldn't get killed fighting super humans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.