Magneto vs Shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

1. Magneto decides to take SHIELD down, he doesn't have to kill everybody in it, just destroy the organization's functionality. He gets a week of prep. Can he do it?

2. Shield sets up a manhunt for the most dangerous mutant on the planet and Magneto, aware that he is being hunted, decides he'll sink that helicarrier and the bureaucrats behind it in the bottom of the ocean before any damn dirty ape gets his paws on him. Both sides get a month of prep before they make their moves.

McNasty996
He wins both if he fights smart

Spire
Magneto.

byrdgang21
Magneto goes all Ultimatum on SHIELDs asses.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by McNasty996
He wins both if he fights smart
this.

Apocalypse is the most dangerous mutant on earth BTW. The Eternals compared him to Mags and said that what Mags has done is nothing to immortal Apocalypse.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
this.

Apocalypse is the most dangerous mutant on earth BTW. The Eternals compared him to Mags and said that what Mags has done is nothing to immortal Apocalypse.

Nah I dont see it.

TheTyrant
They did. They said something like "Magneto is just a mortal but you are an immortal" to Apocalypse. That's obviously not exactly what they said but I can assure you that they did.

Apocalypse is also more powerful than Magneto and has technopathy.

But anyways I don't want to spam your thread.

xmarksthespot
The thread is about Magneto and SHIELD, not your boner bringer, Crapocalypse. no expression

Mshinu
Mags rips SHIELD apart like a cheap puzzle made in Hong Kong

Anyway Mags and Apoc are pretty well matched, Eternals are just scared of Poccy.

JakeTheBank
I would imagine that once Magneto strikes, SHIELD would mobilize the Avengers to deal with him or something else. It's certainly possible for him to do a sudden amount of crippling damage before SHIELD can respond fast enough and that's without prep. With prep, Magneto should be able to succeed.

In the second scenario, SHIELD.

amnesia
^

Going to say this before rage.of.Olympus does. Magneto said in secret wars that Thor's powers where the only one to compare to his.

Yes, of course he takes a dump over all the other Avengers. They're not in this fight though. Shield can mobilize any one who is actually a member of their ranks officially, but no simpathy from outer groups. Mags doesn't get to recruit an army of mutants either.

armed&dangerous
dur

Lord Feron
WTF?

Mshinu
a&d just went spamhappy

Blanket
Does Magneto get to use his shield?

no expression

Originally posted by Blanket
Does Magneto get to use his shield?

no expression

Now, that's just a good pun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.