Han Solo ROJ vs Canderous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gollumizer
Han Solo ROJ vs Canderous

setting: Moss Eisley cantina

There are people around FYI

Gideon
Canderous beats some serious ass.

Darth_Glentract
No way. Lets be honest here, Han Solo is the most dangerous man around. He beat DE Sidious, he can beat Canderous.

Ms.Marvel
no.

truejedi
Solo is not in the class of the upper-level bounty hunters, which canderous is probably a part of. Check out his very very short fight with Boba in LOTF.

mattatom
If Han shoots first and hits Ordo vitally he'll win, it's a canon fact he shoots first just if he scores that lucky hit.

gollumizer
Originally posted by mattatom
If Han shoots first and hits Ordo vitally he'll win, it's a canon fact he shoots first just if he scores that lucky hit.
which Han being Han is entirely likely.

Letum Lettow
Originally posted by Gideon
Canderous beats some serious ass.

This

Um, you realize Canderous will likely be wearing Battle Armor right?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Letum Lettow
Um, you realize Canderous will likely be wearing Battle Armor right? He was joking.

Letum Lettow
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He was joking. I know.

Lord Lucien
Or do you?

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Or do you? Lucien...I wasn't joking Stormtroopers wear Battle Armour as well and we see how well that helps them.

Nephthys
They wear shitty mass-produced crap though. Plus Canderous could also have energy shields.

Nephthys
For comparisons sake (and according to wookie), Canderous' armour as of when he was Mandelore was made of Durasteel, which is approximately 300,000 times stronger than steel. Stormtrooper armour was made of plastoid, which was used to make chairs. no expression

edit: Damn, that is a possibility. He could stun lock him to death. Thats just like Han as well.

mattatom
Originally posted by Nephthys
They wear shitty mass-produced crap though. Plus Canderous could also have energy shields. True, but Han could also be using Sniper Shot which would incap Canderous.
For comparisons sake (and according to wookie), Canderous' armour as of when he was Mandelore was made of Durasteel, which is approximately 300,000 times stronger than steel. Stormtrooper armour was made of plastoid, which was used to make chairs. no expression
So? I have a Titanium chair in my house with a diamond cushion. All materials can be used for alot of things wink

Nephthys
http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u701/you-lie-banksy.jpg

Wookie says that plastoid is just like plastic, though 'much sturdier'. Plus Stormtrooper armour has been provably pierced by sticks.

mattatom
I don't lie. Plus in one of the novels this guy gets hit by a harpoon or something like really fast and it just leaves a scratch :/

Nephthys
Movies> Books.

mattatom
Movies> Books. Canderous wasn't in a movie though. Novels >Games

Nephthys
What does that even mean? erm

mattatom
I don't know.

MasterAshenVor
It will just be Boba Fett vs Solo all over, No one wins this one guys. Sorry to bust the epic Solo/Canderous blasting bubbles.

Hewhoknowsall
It would depend on who gets a direct hit first.

mattatom
Han Solo's.

c wut i did ther

shifty

Red Nemesis
incorectly verbized a proper noun?

ares834
Han Solo wins. Duh.

Letum Lettow
Lucien...I wasn't joking Stormtroopers wear Battle Armour as well and we see how well that helps them.

Just because it is an advanced form of plastic doesn't change the fact that it is plastic. Bio-degradeable most likely..... wink

Mandalorian Iron, and Steel, is said to be highly resistant to both blaster bolts and lightsabers, requiring hits in between the plates themselves. Besides, while Han mostly got away due to PIS, Magical and Mythical Abilities known as aiming, Canderous is a certifiied badass who fought the Republic in open war back when the Republic knew how to actually fight one. And the main is likely to have killed a few Jedi and quite a few Sith. Han....not so much. If it's open conbat, it's likely the weapons Candy carries won't even leave a scorchmark at the bottom of the crater.

Nephthys
Yeah, I have to give it to Canderous simply becuase of how Badass he is. For example:

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/92/Basilisk.jpg

Pimpin'.

Ms.Marvel
thats pretty freakin amazing.

only because hes got the whole one arm raised in the air like hes bull riding or something.

red necks ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.