Mace Windu runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gollumizer
Mace Windu runs the gauntlet
he does have shatter point
5 minute break between battle unless otherwise specified

1. 50 clone troopers
2. ashoka tano
3. 10 shadow troopers
4. NJO Lei
5. TPM obiwan
5. TPM Qui Gon
6. 75 super battle droids
7. AOTC count dooku
8. 1 AT-AT walker
9. Cin Drulag and Shak Tii
break 1 day
10. ROTJ emperor palpatine
11. ESB darth vader
12. NJO luke

truejedi
Depends on if we give mace his WTF clone wars campaigns powers, which is definitly his peak.

gollumizer
I'm gunna have to say yes I want to test his peak

truejedi
then he beats 1-9 to death with his fists.
(50 clones killed in hand to hand combat is a GORY fight)

Then, depending on what Sidious does, wins 10. Unless Sidious just starts frying him. He might get overwhelmed.

If he can beat 10, he can beat 11.

Loses at 12 though.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by gollumizer
I'm gunna have to say yes I want to test his peak

Well, CW Mace is clearly exaggerated...but if we still consider it to be canon then he effortlessly clears this.

gollumizer
Even with luke as a topper? And five minute breaks? Hmmm I've been severely under estimating him

truejedi
If its regular Mace, however, he dies at 1. I don't think there is a single force user ever who could go head to head in an arena setting with 50 clones. Maybe Bane with his orbalisks protecting him from weapons fire.

CW cartoons are a whole different playing field.

And now, CW cartoon Mace probably still dies to Luke.

gollumizer
I was intending to test CW mace but apperently hes god

truejedi
yes. yes he is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NS9NtNdqN4

Autokrat
Geez, WTF was that shit in AOTC then?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by truejedi

And now, CW cartoon Mace probably still dies to Luke.

No.

Mace defeated an army of super battle droids with his fists.

He ran at full speed towards super battle droids, who fired at him. He effortlessly dodged the laser cannons (super battle droids use mini laser cannons).

truejedi
That's true... Mace is, in effect, Neo. In CWC. Luke couldn't take Neo.

Gideon
Autokrat
Geez, WTF was that shit in AOTC then?

Incompetence?

I'm not saying he should have just outright slaughtered Dooku (being a Jedi), but he could have at least held him at saberpoint.

Autokrat
Originally posted by Gideon
Incompetence?

I'm not saying he should have just outright slaughtered Dooku (being a Jedi), but he could have at least held him at saberpoint.

I was thinking more along the lines as to why he didn't epically own the droids.

Although as I recall from Shatterpoint, Mace was pissed at himself for not killing Dooku.

EDIT - On a side note, apparently the Republic Army uses broken napoleonic tactics.

gollumizer
Ya but NJO luke is no battle droid

Galan007
Gets to 12 for sure. Possibly clears.

ares834
Edit: Possibly ten. If will be close. If he does pass it he will be throughly exausted. Vader then finishes him off.

BruceSkywalker
he could clear

Galan007
Originally posted by ares834
Possibly ten. If will be close. If he does pass it he will be throughly exausted. I disagree. Once Mace fully embraced Vaapad in his battle with Sidious, there "wasn't even the possibility of fatigue" for him. Having said that, a subsequent encounter with a much older Palps shouldn't be much different.

Hewhoknowsall
To be honest, the thread order isn't entirely right.

CW-cartoon exaggerated Mace clears easily.
ROTS Mace might lose at 1; 50 clone troopers is quite a lot, especially if they're properly coordinating.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by truejedi
yes. yes he is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NS9NtNdqN4

LOL not seen that in a long time. forgot just how Godly he was. But to be honest it was such an over the top feat i never really took it seriously.

Lord Lucien
Regardless. He can do it.

DARTH POWER
Then he's more powerful in the Force than Vader or Starkiller. Theyve never done anything in that league. Neither has Yoda for that matter.

Nephthys
Vader and Starkiller have actually. The reason Windu can punch through SBD's is becuase he has shatterpoint and he's mastered this special un-armed combat thing that makes his hands hard and shit. Anyway, Vader obliterates trees that are as hard to several-times harder than durasteel in TFU novel and Starkiller destroyed the skyhook thing that reaches into space with earthquake powers and took out 100's of droids at a time with a single force push. Nottomention cubing a At-St.

Yoda's got his own showings in the CWC as well btw.

DARTH POWER
mace took on hundreds of battle droids without his saber in that cartoon!

at one point he was surrounded with all of them pointing their guns at him, he had no saber and just force smashed them all!

no i dnt think starkiller or vader have done or could do anything like that.

yeah i just remembered yoda and mace fighting together in the last episode.
Point is it was clearly exagerrated and over the top. the creators of the show have said that themselves. Even dave filoni has siad that, and his animation is a higher level of canon.

so anyone using those feats as evidence is just being kiddish. If he CAN do that in the rest of the SW Universe then he WOULD have in AOTC. Simple as.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vader and Starkiller have actually. The reason Windu can punch through SBD's is becuase he has shatterpoint and he's mastered this special un-armed combat thing that makes his hands hard and shit. Considering Shatterpoint wasn't even referenced during the CWC, I doubt highly that it had anything to do with Mace physically owning legions of droids.

I'd chalk it up purely to force speed+strength.

Autokrat
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Regardless. He can do it.

I'm thinking he had a giant magical brain tumor that made him forget how godlike he is during the Arena fight in AOTC. Would explain his piss poor performance in comparison.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Autokrat
I'm thinking he had a giant magical brain tumor that made him forget how godlike he is during the Arena fight in AOTC. Would explain his piss poor performance in comparison. Brain tumor would be the likely explanation. That or Lupus.

Nephthys
Nah. Haven't you watched House? It's never Lupus.

Lord Lucien
Wasn't there one episode where he said "We finally have a case of Lupus." Or something to that extent?

mattatom
The reason Vader/Starkiller never performed feats like Mace's, is simple, they werent in the CWC.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by mattatom
The reason Vader/Starkiller never performed feats like Mace's, is simple, they werent in the CWC.

Exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.