TIE Fighters vs HP Magic Nazi's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
The Blues Brothers have stolen a pair of TIE Fighters and have to blast apart those stinking Death Eater sh**s in the UK. They are having their annual convention at Stonehedge, and the fighters navigation screens allow them to "see" magic users as opposed to regular people. What happens?

Rogue Jedi
How many Death Eaters are there? Is Voldy there? Bellatrix? Fenrir?

Dr Will Hatch
Everyone Death Eater in the films.

Rogue Jedi
Death eaters stomp.

They cannot fly as fast, but they can half apparate with kickass manuevering, and they can cast fiendfyre while in flight.

Kazenji
So since when can Harry potter characters stop lasers?

Rogue Jedi
Doesn't matter, some death eatErs will die, but Voldy can simply apparate away and cast fiendfyre on the TIEs.

Ms.Marvel
what is fiendfyre? what is its effect i mean? does it set things on fire?

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Ms.Marvel
im serious. leave me alone! laughing out loud stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
It....burns stuff....

Or Voldy can apparate inside the cockpit and death spell them.

Ms.Marvel
im not sure setting the tie on fire would do anything, theyre designed to survive re-entry.

as for apparating... there isnt any room to fit in there. laughing out loud

although that would be totally hilarious to see. the pilot is concentrating mega hard and suddenly this grown man appears on his lap and the pilots like "... WTF" .

Rogue Jedi
Fiendfyre (also known as cursed fire) is a type of fire made from Dark Magic. It is very powerful, as it cannot be put out by Aguamenti (or any normal type of water), but is very difficult for the caster to control. The blaze is so potent that Fiendfyre is one of the very few substances that are capable of destroying a Horcrux.

Fiendfyre initially appears a "roaring, billowing noise" and gives its victims only a moment's warning. Its flames are of abnormal size and take the shape of monsters and beasts, such as Snakes, Chimaeras, and dragons, continuously mutating. It appears to have enough consciousness to actually follow its intended victims. The fire will pursue nearby lifeforms as if it were alive itself, sentient, even the one who conjured it if they lack control. The fire will also pursue anything it can burn for more fuel and seems to incinerate anything through mere contact.

Ms.Marvel
interesting mmm

Rogue Jedi
It is, really. Pretty cool weapon to have.

Ms.Marvel
id buy that for a dollar

Rogue Jedi

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Fiendfyre (also known as cursed fire) is a type of fire made from Dark Magic. It is very powerful, as it cannot be put out by Aguamenti (or any normal type of water), but is very difficult for the caster to control. The blaze is so potent that Fiendfyre is one of the very few substances that are capable of destroying a Horcrux.

Fiendfyre initially appears a "roaring, billowing noise" and gives its victims only a moment's warning. Its flames are of abnormal size and take the shape of monsters and beasts, such as Snakes, Chimaeras, and dragons, continuously mutating. It appears to have enough consciousness to actually follow its intended victims. The fire will pursue nearby lifeforms as if it were alive itself, sentient, even the one who conjured it if they lack control. The fire will also pursue anything it can burn for more fuel and seems to incinerate anything through mere contact.

Man, you've seriosuly gone off the deep-end with this HP business.

Has there been any instance in the films indicating that "fiendfyre" could burn something like a hi-tech spaceship? Or even metal for that matter?

The Ties will be flying around so fast, they wizards will not be able to keep track of them, not will the fire. Not that it matters much here, as the battle be over quickly.

BruceSkywalker
man, i cannot wait to finally and actually fiendfyre in action a few days b4 my birthday

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Man, you've seriosuly gone off the deep-end with this HP business.

Has there been any instance in the films indicating that "fiendfyre" could burn something like a hi-tech spaceship? Or even metal for that matter?

The Ties will be flying around so fast, they wizards will not be able to keep track of them, not will the fire. Not that it matters much here, as the battle be over quickly. Oh yeah? And when did the Blues Brothers show any TIE piloting capabilities? This is like placing Jay and Silent Bob at the helm of a star destroyer. The Blues Bros would crash horribly, ending the battle before it even began.

Apparate inside the cockpit, death spell.

Cockpit not big enough? OK....Apparate ONTO the cockpit, cast fiendfyre, apparate away. The fiendfyre might take a while to **** the TIE up, but eventually it will do the job.

How are the TIE's, piloted by the Blues Brothers (LOL infinity at that), gonna track a buncha apparating wizards?

Robtard
Oh yeah? And when did the Blues Brothers show any TIE piloting capabilities? This is like placing Jay and Silent Bob at the helm of a star destroyer. The Blues Bros would crash horribly, ending the battle before it even began.

Apparate inside the cockpit, death spell.

Cockpit not big enough? OK....Apparate ONTO the cockpit, cast fiendfyre, apparate away. The fiendfyre might take a while to **** the TIE up, but eventually it will do the job.

How are the TIE's, piloted by the Blues Brothers (LOL infinity at that), gonna track a buncha apparating wizards?

It stands to reason they could fly the ties here. Otherwise the thread would default.

Ties are too fast.

Just a matter of time before they're all shot to shit or made into windshield splatter.

Rogue Jedi
You're missing the point. You can't take the Blues bros and give them TIEs. They have zero screen feats that show they can pilot a TIE. Can YuLaw fly the X jet? No. I rest my case.

Robtard
No, guy, this has been done before for the sake of entertainment. If it makes you feel better, pretend there are two Tie-pilots instead of Jake and Elwood. Wizards still lose.

Ms.Marvel
what the ****? haermm

i didnt even read the op. the blues brothers?! laughing crylaugh

Sadako of Girth
Excellent.

Even with Jake dead and replaced with John Goodman and that annoying bastard kid, the wizards go home with their arseholes stretched to twice their sizes.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
No, guy, this has been done before for the sake of entertainment. If it makes you feel better, pretend there are two Tie-pilots instead of Jake and Elwood. Wizards still lose. OK then. Guess I'll start a thread with Robert Neville flying the Falcon against the captain from the Titanic flying the mothership from ID4.

the ninjak
The Blues Brothers are on A MISSION FROM GOD....they can't be stopped and can't fail until their mission is completed!

They probably received their mission and the Tie Fighters because God wants those heathen pagans dead for promoting witchcraft to the masses.

Even if some of these wizards and fairies are fast enough to catch up or spells can be cast harm the ships. It wont work because the Blues Bros are blessed with immortality and insane precognitive insight. Much like the Force but COOLER!

Who cares if they don't have TIE Fighter training they wing it!
And those machines probably have awesome sound systems to pump out their tunes. And the louder their tunes the more ass they kick. Sex Machine would be a perfect song played while the wizards get blown to bits.

Close Thread/

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, that's really cute and all......

But.....

They have zero screen feats that show they can fly TIE's. They can drive the hell outta a beat up oldsmobile, but they have absloutely zero piloting skills.

Coupla more things.....TIE's are LOUD...no way no how are the Death Eaters ambushed, they'll hear the TIE's a mile away.

TIE's top speed is around 800 km/h, or about 500 mph. The cars in Speed Racer go faster than that yes

And as I said before....apparate inside cockpit, death spell. And yes, there is space for two:

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/sw2ij/tiex1cp2.jpg

the ninjak
If they're flying them at the beginning of the OP then they can fly em!
And magic won't work on em.....they're on a mission from God.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, that's funny......OP trumps forum rules and common sense I guess.

They WERE on a mission from God. Here, they're a coupla losers being death spelled quicker than shit.

the ninjak
Yeah, that's funny......OP trumps forum rules and common sense I guess.

They WERE on a mission from God. Here, they're a coupla losers being death spelled quicker than shit.

Sorry bro anybody else in those TIE Fighters and I would agree.
But the Blues Bros shouldn't be allowed in versus threads because as the film PROVED when the Blues Bros are on a mission NOTHING can stop them from accomplishing their goal.

Once they kill the last wizard they probably crash the fighters into the ocean and swim to shore and do a little dance number.

Rogue Jedi
Sorry, is there an orphanage they are trying to save in this thread? Is it stated in the OP that they are on a mission from God?

No.

Not on a mission from god here.

And they will crash before they even get to Hogwarts.

the ninjak
Nah God hates Pagan witches we've already chatted about this.

This is a mission fo sure!

Rogue Jedi
Their mission ended when they went to prison, babe. They accomplished their mission and that was that.

If this is a mission, it's a suicide mission.

Ms.Marvel
when im in command... every mission is a suicide mission! shifty

Rogue Jedi
Ah, I see, no counter for this:

Yeah, that's really cute and all......

But.....

They have zero screen feats that show they can fly TIE's. They can drive the hell outta a beat up oldsmobile, but they have absloutely zero piloting skills.

Coupla more things.....TIE's are LOUD...no way no how are the Death Eaters ambushed, they'll hear the TIE's a mile away.

TIE's top speed is around 800 km/h, or about 500 mph. The cars in Speed Racer go faster than that.

And as I said before....apparate inside cockpit, death spell. And yes, there is space for two:

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/bo...ij/tiex1cp2.jpg

So it's all kidding now. I gotcha roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ms.Marvel
are you talking to me? no expression

im not ninjak. no expression

though that would explain why you were calling him babe. no expression

Rogue Jedi
I call everyone babe, babe.

Ms.Marvel
kinkeh!

so you werent talking to me right?

Rogue Jedi
Both of you.

Ms.Marvel
i dont have a stance on this so... it doesnt matter to me shrug

im pretty sure the blues brothers dont know how to fly tie fighters no expression

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure? haermm

Ms.Marvel
god gives people strange powers when he gives them missions shrug

the ninjak
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
god gives people strange powers when he gives them missions shrug

He works in mysterious ways. And Jedi, God can give more than one mission to the Bros.

What do you think is more important.

1. Saving an Orphanage.
2. Killing all the Pagan Witch scumbags in the U.K.

I'm going with 2 so God gets his angels to unearth some old TIE Fighters from wherever they came from. Consults with a bunch of dead blue glowing Jedi on repairing the ships. But rebuilds them to fly via telepathy!
God then guides the TIE Fighter to Earth and lands it outside the Blues Bros apartment and gives them their mission.

"I'm Am God use this SpaceShip to kill all the Pagan Heathen Pussbags who are now celebrating at Stonehenge as I speak......and kill them."

The Blues Bros would do this for sure! And with God's protection the wizards magic won't work.

Nephthys
Actually, I'm pretty sure TIE's are only that loud becuase they're artificially given sound so that other pilots can hear them. Thats why there are explosions and other sounds in space in SW. I don't know how loud they are normally btw.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
god gives people strange powers when he gives them missions shrug They aren't on a mission here roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
They aren't on a mission here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you really think they would be doing this.......with TIE Fighters if they weren't!

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
mhm.

Ms.Marvel
They aren't on a mission here roll eyes (sarcastic)

blues brothers are always on a mission from god. its what they do!

Rogue Jedi
Nah.

Ms.Marvel
have you seen the movie? mmm

Rogue Jedi
Yup. They were on one mission, they succeeded, end of story.

Ms.Marvel
exactly!

that mission, was from god. ! ! !

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, and it's over.

Ms.Marvel
whats over? o.o

Rogue Jedi
The mission from God.

jinXed by JaNx
Magic always wins because it's based in the realm of bullshit.

Rogue Jedi
With great Bullshit comes great responsibility.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Actually, I'm pretty sure TIE's are only that loud becuase they're artificially given sound so that other pilots can hear them. Thats why there are explosions and other sounds in space in SW. I don't know how loud they are normally btw.

pwned, at 3:05:

NjtmZ-P2KWc

TIE's in sub orbit, chasing the Falcon, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAMING!!!! eek!

dadudemon
pwned, at 3:05:

NjtmZ-P2KWc

TIE's in sub orbit, chasing the Falcon, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAMING!!!! eek!

My favorite part is looking at beat down Luke: he got pwned. yes

Rogue Jedi
Shaddap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.