Who has better weapons and fighting training

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Army
Vs
Marines
Vs
Navy
Vs
Airforce
Vs
FBI
Vs
CIA
Vs
Special Opps
Vs
Police Officer
Vs
SwatTeam

Wild Shadow
more then likely any special ops team.. but at the end it isnt the training but the individual's mindset..

most law enforcement training falls massively short on the scale not even enough to rate include the army in my statement as well

WickedDynamite
I'd say Navy...

One Free Man
Marines, CIA, Seals, or Rangers. SEALS have the best training, by far, but I'm sure CIA has access to some secret weapons.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
I'd say Navy...

Yes; them and the AF are the two most high tech of them all.

---

Colossus, "police officer" is an occupation, not a unit or organization. And if I had to venture a guess, I'd say the LAPD are the most hardened cops in America.

Colossus-Big C
do the cia have agents similar to bourne or hitman?

inimalist
I'd say AF and spec ops, but the question is about weapon and fighting training specifically, so which one of those uses the widest assortment of weapons in the most types of combat operations, and its the marines, is it not?

Colossus-Big C
no , who is just better trained in weaponary.

marines use alot of weapons but they didnt master all of them to perfection though

inimalist
ok, so then your answer would be any specialized unit who has to master 1 specific weapons system

King Kandy
I'll say special opps because that's what wild shadow said.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by inimalist
ok, so then your answer would be any specialized unit who has to master 1 specific weapons system just best overall training on weapons and fighting

if one has decent training with multiple weapons but one completely mastered a few weapons than the latter would be better trained imo

Wild Shadow
special ops b/c they can be anything... army, navy seals, marines etc etc

but if some of you think that the CIA has the best weapons or even combat training you guys are in for a rude awakening these guys are nothing more then glorified paper pushers and their field agents arent meant to be engaged regularly in combat hell most of them are old fat white guys/women whose sole job is to blend in and be a narc.. FBI is somewhat the same knew a girl in my group of friends who worked for the FBI as an admin.. you guys have the movies confused with real life..

inimalist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
just best overall training on weapons and fighting

if one has decent training with multiple weapons but one completely mastered a few weapons than the latter would be better trained imo

ok, so like I said, you are basically talking about special units from any of these divisions. SWAT snipers are more what you are describing than are marines, SAM operators moreso than basic spec ops, etc. imho at least

inimalist
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
special ops b/c they can be anything... army, navy seals, marines etc etc

but if some of you think that the CIA has the best weapons of even combat training you guys are in for a rude awakening these guys are nothing more then glorified paper pushers and their field agents arent meant to be engaged regularly in combat hell most of them are old fat white guys/women whose sole job is to blend in and be a narc.. FBI is somewhat the same knew a girl in my group of friends who worked for the FBI as an admin.. you guys have the movies confused with real life..

did you read any of Robert Baer's books?

Wild Shadow
did you read any of Robert Baer's books? no but i ran into some of these CIA operatives with their contractors in iraq and i was disappointed.. they have the attitude of a bully and the body of a marsh mellow and are old to boot..

inimalist
no but i ran into some of these CIA operatives with their contractors in iraq and i was disappointed.. they have the attitude of a bully and the body of a marsh mellow and are old to boot..

ya, he sorts of laughs about how its like that, you might like it

different type of fight i guess?

Colossus-Big C
ok, so like I said, you are basically talking about special units from any of these divisions. SWAT snipers are more what you are describing than are marines, SAM operators moreso than basic spec ops, etc. imho at least yes

King Kandy
no but i ran into some of these CIA operatives with their contractors in iraq and i was disappointed.. they have the attitude of a bully and the body of a marsh mellow and are old to boot..
They're hired to be smart not tough.

Colossus-Big C
so the bourne and hitman movies are based on nothing?

One Free Man
Yes, there are no super spies.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by King Kandy
They're hired to be smart not tough. they are morons and the act as if they are tough.. making it worse..

" you have to do what i tell you.. i am a G15 something or other i out rank your general.. now do what i say or else"..

marine: f%#@ you @$$hole.. try it.. its us against you motherf$@^^er... how long you think you last out here with us in the desert you think any marine here will side with u against anyone of us.. whistle

this may or may not have happen.. this may or may not be a fictional story... no need for the company to look any deeper into this

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by One Free Man
Yes, there are no super spies.

That's exactly what we would think if there were super spies.

Symmetric Chaos
they are morons and the act as if they are tough.. making it worse..

" you have to do what i tell you.. i am a G15 something or other i out rank your general.. now do what i say or else"..

marine: f%#@ you @$$hole.. try it.. its us against you motherf$@^^er... how long you think you last out here with us in the desert you think any marine here will side with u against anyone of us.. whistle

this may or may not have happen.. this may or may not be a fictional story... no need for the company to look any deeper into this

What circumstance would lead to a CIA agent commanding marines directly?

Wild Shadow
a dumbf$@$^ on a power trip.. who over stepped his boundaries and thinks we marines are their personal servants to peck and call..

honestly you can be attached to them only as security but you still have your own chain of command who orders you directly.. not the agent even though sometimes they may make suggestions. i never bn in a security sitaution with an agent..

but i have had altercations with one of them over personal reasons along with my crew/section that had nothing to do with a mission.

we laughed at his dumb@$$ and ordered him to leave our secured area or we would follow procedure to the letter.. *bang* hypothetically if it happen at all.. not saying it did just making scenarios for my story i am working on...

Kinneary
If we're talking one on one fighting sans weapons, I'd go with Army. The marines are great, but one on one the Army's style of fighting (forget what it's called) has more to do with grapples and real-word techniques than the Marine's. And obviously the Navy and AF doesn't have the training to take either in one on one.

If we're talking about Army vs Navy vs Marine Corps vs Air Force, I have to go with Navy. The Navy literally has the ability to bombard any part of the world. A Naval fleet, once stocked, can operate for months on end at sea. Put a carrier battle group against the Army or Marines, and they're destroyed before either even has a chance to retaliate. They simply can't reach a carrier group. Put the AF against the Navy and, well, the Navy has more fighters and bombers than the AF does as far as I know. Plus a carrier group not only has fighters and bombers, but destroyers, amphibs, etc. Simply put, the Navy is able to kill from long distances while the other services are relatively limited in scope.

And as far as Spec Ops, if it's Navy vs, say, rangers, obviously the rangers lose. There simply aren't enough of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.