Captain Marvel(DC) vs Thunderstrike, Sasquatch & Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on..no ftl fighting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoeeq-BH4w

Captain Marvel has gone in to stop a bank Robbery taking down the wrecking minus the wrecker who is behind the bank distracted by Thunderstrike and Sasquatch..

Captain Marvel breaks through the wall and slams through Sasquatch and thunderstrike... you guys arent getting away,,

Thunderstrike angry rises from the rubble and pulls out his axe from his back strap and tightens his grip on his mace..
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/288764-22517-thunderstrike.jpg

Captain marvel: Holy moly ... oh boy..

Starscream M
what the hell is up with the sudden flood of thunderstrike threads lol?

Captain Marvel wins.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
what the hell is up with the sudden flood of thunderstrike threads lol?

Captain Marvel wins.
I'll give you a hint: most of them are made by the same guy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wild Shadow
you need to chime in, in this one as well..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t531484.html

anyways why do you say captain marvel?

Colossus-Big C
thunderstrike gives him the hardest time but i see him winning.

Wild Shadow
i say the team take billy to school in a melee fight...

Omega Vision
Billy.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Billy. is billy better suited to fight these guys then supes?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
is billy better suited to fight these guys then supes?
Yeah. Either would win IMO but with Billy its close to a stomp. Thunderstrike is the only real challenge here.

Q99
I don't see how he'd be better suited, it seems the opposite to me. Superman can fight at range to handle Sasq and the Wrecker, Billy *has* to go melee with all three, and fighting each is going to wear him down.

JakeTheBank
Marvel's extreme magical damage soak/resistance comes in handy here.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
I don't see how he'd be better suited, it seems the opposite to me. Superman can fight at range to handle Sasq and the Wrecker, Billy *has* to go melee with all three, and fighting each is going to wear him down.
He's still got his magic lightning. Also his durability and soak against magic attacks means that taking down Thunderstrike (the only other flier) will be less hazardous than it would be for Superman. After TS is down Cap will have no trouble dispatching the Wrecker and Sasquatch will fall as well.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He's still got his magic lightning. Also his durability and soak against magic attacks means that taking down Thunderstrike (the only other flier) will be less hazardous than it would be for Superman. After TS is down Cap will have no trouble dispatching the Wrecker and Sasquatch will fall as well.

Magic lightning still requires getting fairly close and isn't necessarily a good idea against Thunderstrike.

His magic/damage soak is better, sure, but he'll have to soak more hits since he'll be taking more of them. He might even have to deal with two or all three of them at once since there's no staying back and blasting them at range.

Spire
CM.

Wild Shadow
how good is billy's resistance?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/293914-14083-thunderstrike.jpg

Spire
Pretty good.

And the context there is that he didn't get the axe at Home Depot...

Q99
He takes a bit less damage on average than someone without special magic resistance, and is spell-resistant in general, but it's not immunity or anything.

Wild Shadow
i have a question if thunderstrike and wrecker absorb marvel's lightning if he is dumb enough to call it down wouldnt wrecker and thunderstrike be able to absorb it with their weapons? especially thunderstrike whose body would be immune.. but if thunderstrike absorbs and redirected the lightning to marvel wouldnt he turn back to billy and be in pick trouble?..

Warlord
Bloodaxe could win. He was a bloodlusted mother****er who beat the avengers and then proceeded to beat Thor too.

casual Thunderstrike goes down though.
the rest of teh team are irrelevant

Wild Shadow
casual thunderstrike is still a powerhouse and stated to be equal in strength to herc,.,, does that remind you of anyone else?

Cap even compared him to be roughly the same to thor his predecessor

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
casual thunderstrike is still a powerhouse and stated to be equal in strength to herc,.,, does that remind you of anyone else?

Only thing is, while Marvel has the Strength of (DC) Hercules, his other powers, namely the Power of Zeus, augments his physical attributes as a whole, which makes his blanket level of strength more or less equal to Superman. He's stronger, tougher, and faster than anyone here.

Warlord
it's not he doesn't have a chance. just CA gets the majority from casual TS

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Only thing is, while Marvel has the Strength of (DC) Hercules, his other powers, namely the Power of Zeus, augments his physical attributes as a whole, which makes his blanket level of strength more or less equal to Superman. He's stronger, tougher, and faster than anyone here. didnt regular hercules hurt superman with a casual elbow to the face and it took kingdom come supes to stop him?

anyways casual TS is a pacifist this TS has his axe which you know effects his personality and aggressiveness just by having it on his person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.