"Square Enix Game Announcement Will “Change Japanese History”"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Won Fei Fon

Zack Fair
in before:

FFVII remake.

rofl.

right....

One Free Man
^Been done like a trillion times.^

SaTsuJiN
Eh.. if they dropped the turn based crap then it probably WOULD change japanese history.. but they love that shit

One Free Man
Crisis core was alright... and not turn based.

No End N Site
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Eh.. if they dropped the turn based crap then it probably WOULD change japanese history.. but they love that shit

Yup, they did drop turn base wit Crisis Core, although it wasn't very good.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by No End N Site
Yup, they did drop turn base wit Crisis Core, although it wasn't very good. lol.. I'm pretty sure that game was a test ground for Dissidia

I just thought to myself "so they're gonna admit to bombing pearl harbor?" XD

No End N Site
lol.. I'm pretty sure that game was a test ground for Dissidia

I just thought to myself "so they're gonna admit to bombing pearl harbor?" XD laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Was not expectin' that!

Kazenji

Well when it comes their Final Fantasy games they have.

Won Fei Fon
Have a really horrible feeling it's going to be a Dragon Quest MMO...

Zack Fair
I want a fkn Xenogears or Chrono Trigger.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I want a fkn Xenogears or Chrono Trigger.

HA!

Would be great, actually.

Chrono Trigger doesn't show up in almost everyone's top 10 RPG list, for no reason.

Won Fei Fon
Hell to the yeah!

Though to be honest I'd only really want another entry in the Xenogears series if they were able to co-develop it with Monolith Soft or just straight out sell the rights to Monolith Soft as Tetsuya Takahashi (who now owns Monolith Soft) was basically the mastermind behind it and made it as good as it was. Without him it just wouldn't be a Xeno game.

A new Chrono entry under Masato Kato's direction however would be pretty much ideal (direct sequel to Chrono Trigger ftw).

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Won Fei Fon

A new Chrono entry under Masato Kato's direction however would be pretty much ideal (direct sequel to Chrono Trigger ftw).

Yeah, they should make a new sequel/prequel to the Chrono series.

It would sell like hotcakes worldwide, especially with the positive reception of Western gamers to Chrono Trigger.

Chrono Cross is the direct sequel to Chrono Trigger, as the connection between the two games became more apparent with the release of the DS port of CT.

No End N Site
I have a feelin' it's not a game at all.

Won Fei Fon
It's already been revealed:

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/05/20/square-enixs-history-changing-game-revealed/

Kazenji
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

It would sell like hotcakes worldwide, especially with the positive reception of Western gamers to Chrono Trigger.

Too bad it was'nt the case with the last two Chrono games "sell like hotcakes worldwide" Stupid Squaresoft leaving out Australia.

Quincy
It's going to be like that "World Ends With You" Game, but like, live action and taken into the real world. THAT'D BE NUTS

One Free Man

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/05/20/square-enixs-history-changing-game-revealed/ wow, they really let us down, didn't thay? POS.

No End N Site

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/05/20/square-enixs-history-changing-game-revealed/

Well...okay....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.