Daredevil and Batman switch places.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
While Daredevil tries to clean up Gotham City Batman goes after the Kingpin's Empire.

Both have full access to all their standard resources, but only have basic knowledge of their new surroundings.

Do they both succeed? If so who succeeds sooner?

Originally posted by Omega Vision
While Daredevil tries to clean up Gotham City Batman goes after the Kingpin's Empire.

Both have full access to all their standard resources, but only have basic knowledge of their new surroundings.

Do they both succeed? If so who succeeds sooner?

They do alright, both of them. Batman is a better investigator so he might reach the KP sooner than DD can put the looneys back in the bin, but actually convicting him of anything would be a lot more difficult.

Wild Shadow
DD gets taken down possibly 1st time go by joker, scarecrow and clayface..

his hyper senses would leave him more vulnerable to joker gas and fear gas to be killed.. he cant hurt clayface..

bats gets taken down by bullseye 1st time around not knowing who he is and being surprised killed by a tooth pick or something else that bats wouldnt consider dangerous

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
DD gets taken down possibly 1st time go by joker, scarecrow and clayface..

his hyper senses would leave him more vulnerable to joker gas and fear gas to be killed.. he cant hurt clayface..

bats gets taken down by bullseye 1st time around not knowing who he is and being surprised killed by a tooth pick or something else that bats wouldnt consider dangerous
Actually doesn't fear gas work by inducing visual hallucinations primarily? I'm not sure how much effect fear gas could have on DD, especially seeing as Batman has resisted its effects.

Impossible, Batman always checks the room for toothpicks. He's heard the story of what a toothpick accident did to Jonah Hex's face. stick out tongue

Badabing
I actually think this has been done. sneer

Shall I close...mmm

I think they do well if they switched places.

JakeTheBank
Would fear gas even work on the Man Without Fear? dur

But seriously though, I think Batman would adapt quicker.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Badabing

Shall I close...mmm

Close it and I'll close your face. sneer

ermm

Please don't close it.

Originally posted by Badabing

Shall I close...mmm

I dont see anything in the search engine

Lord Feron
I think Bruce would do better. Because of his resources. He could stop KP more obviously evil things but he could go all corporate take over of KP assets and what not. Crippling King Pin financially should definitly help Bruce.

Does DD get the Hand as his "resource" then I might change my opinion...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think Bruce would do better. Because of his resources. He could stop KP more obviously evil things but he could go all corporate take over of KP assets and what not. Crippling King Pin financially should definitly help Bruce.

Does DD get the Hand as his "resource" then I might change my opinion...
If those are current standard resources for DD then yes.

Spire
Batman has a lot of resources. Hhe would do better. Even though it may seem like it, Batman's world is more than just kicking people in the nuts and throwing Batatrangs at their heads.

Both do fine at kicking ass though.

chomperx9

ermm

Please don't close it. Happy Dance close close close close close Happy Dance

Badabing
shocklaughOriginally posted by 753
I dont see anything in the search engine durOriginally posted by chomperx9
Happy Dance close close close close close Happy Dance No banandur

Bentley
Wow, a dancing banana dur. That's the most hardcore smiley ever.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bentley
Wow, a dancing banana dur. That's the most hardcore smiley ever. i thought it was a yellow turd dancing

Spire
facepalm

godking
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Does DD get the Hand as his "resource" then I might change my opinion... It took more resources then Bruce had and Shield and Hydra ganging up on Kingpin to finally cripple Kingpin financially.

If Bane can deduce that Bruce Wayne is batman so can Fisk.

Fisk would be batmans most dangerous adversary any either way final victory would take years to achieve.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by godking
It took more resources then Bruce had and Shield and Hydra ganging up on Kingpin to finally cripple Kingpin financially.

If Bane can deduce that Bruce Wayne is batman so can Fisk.

Fisk would be batmans most dangerous adversary any either way final victory would take years to achieve.

I agree with you. Not saying it would be easy for batman but I think he would win sooner than DD. If DD doesn't have the hand, he is just one dude running around at night with zero freakin information, contacts, or resources.
Batman on the other hand has access to alot of tech, a bat cave, billions of dollars, and a single target (even if it is a empire). Not short selling Kingpin if thats what you are saying. Just saying I rather be in Batman's position here.

BruceSkywalker
both survive

JakeTheBank
Bane is also smarter than Fisk, imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Bane is also smarter than Fisk, imo.
I think Fisk is smarter (in terms of long term planning and running criminal and legitimate enterprises) but Bane is more cunning and more of a detective.

Its like asking who's smarter between Ozymandias and Sherlock Holmes.

And yes though Fisk and Bane aren't equal to either I think they compare well in some ways, Fisk=Ozymandias (business sense, planning) Bane=Sherlock Holmes (doesn't miss a detail, great at thinking on his feet).

godking
Bane is also smarter than Fisk, imo. No he is'nt.

Bane could never become the most influential non superhuman in the world as Fisk was at his height while being based in acity with superheroes/villains on every corner.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by godking
No he is'nt.

Bane could never become the most influential non superhuman in the world as Fisk was at his height while being based in acity with superheroes/villains on every corner.

I've never heard Fisk being called a genius outside of business acumen/shady politics.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by chomperx9
i thought it was a yellow turd dancing er..consult a doctor immediately

Omega Vision
I've never heard Fisk being called a genius outside of business acumen/shady politics.
He's actually a sort of realistic villain in that regard. He's not some scientific genius with a hundred doctorates, he's just a very shrewd fellow who's good at attaining power and keeping it.

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
er..consult a doctor immediately ok i talked to the doctor i even showed him the picture. he admitted it looks like a yellow dancing MR hanky but with legs

namorsubby
Batman succeeds, because he no longer has to go up against the perfect counterpart to his method of crimefighting.

Joker kills Daredevil, because he doesn't share the same affinity for him as he does for Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.